• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

About pre information of January VB.

i think its to early to put the assessment
just need to wait more few days

Pitbul , you'll be as Romans said
AUT CUM SCUTO, AUT IN SCUTO:)

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!! Europe 20,000!!!!!

Don't ask me for other numbers. Looks like they are moving very quickly now! Good luck to all!
This is a sad reflection on his personality, for someone to post crap like this and get peoples hopes up. I pity anyone who is so empty that they have to resort in the misery of others to make themselves feel happy.

This is a sad reflection on his personality, for someone to post crap like this and get peoples hopes up. I pity anyone who is so empty that they have to resort in the misery of others to make themselves feel happy.
:(:(:(

guys,

I think it's very important for most of the forum members (at least emotionally) who are currently waiting for their interview appointment, that the announcement of cut off is as accurate as possible. Myself I'm disappointed that cut offs were posted without any proven background. Please, guys, don't do that again.

I also try to calculate when my interview will happen. I'm very unpatient and after reading the last cut off announcement before Simon validated it by direct call to KCC I was very happy that the interview might occur earlier as expected. However, it's not really a problem but I prefer to trust and believe the forum posts. A behaviour like that scratches on the reliability.

Just my 2 cents....

best regards
Mike