• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

About pre information of January VB.

oskarson

Registered Users (C)
Is there somebody to call kcc?Britsimon we hope this time also you will provide the pre informatoin of VB!Mr.Pitbull what are you planning to do this time?please we are eager to look the new cutoff!

I called yesterday and there were no numbers. I expect they may be released today or tomorrow so I plan to call this evening (late afternoon in Kentucky).

hello guys, after you see that your number is current, how long it will take to receive your second letter?

Are you aware that KCC is in a different time zone from Simon and yourself?

Sure, I think that they just starting work at that time. It's 14:46 here in Bulgaria. 7 hours difference, so 7:46 - good time for staring work time, don't you think?

Yeah, the KCC office is already open by7:46am, however my point is, if KCC hadn't received those numbers by the close of work yesterday from the DOS, there's no way they will have those ready to give out to people by 7:46am this morning.

Hopefully some good news all round today, this is the allocation that most people think is going to show major signs of progression right?

Hello friends,this time perhaps we fail to get pre information of cutoff.or is there any clue or idea?

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!! Europe 20,000!!!!!

Don't ask me for other numbers. Looks like they are moving very quickly now! Good luck to all!

Last edited by a moderator: