5 years EAD (New Development)

Hello! Do you mind if I ask whether you received a notice of action? I sent my I-765 and a fee waiver on August 9, but I haven't heard back yet.
Hey, I received a notice in the mail 10 days after sending the documents. Did you create an online account? Sometimes you can find updates there, before receiving them in the mail

Hey, I received a notice in the mail 10 days after sending the documents. Did you create an online account? Sometimes you can find updates there, before receiving them in the mail
Thank you for your response. I have an account and I don't see the new case there. It's been more than a month and I'm anxious that my case is lost somehow.

This morning, I called USCIS to report that there was an obvious tech issue or that my case was lost. I wonder if it helped. Just now, I received a notification that an action was taken on my case. My renewal application finally appeared on my profile. It says that my case was received and the notice was sent on August 12. However, I haven't received anything by mail.

Btw, good news, everyone. Now we can apply for a fee waver online.