485 RFE track -- Calling to those who got RFE

RFE Received

Asking for Employement letter and Medical for family.
Officer #242

Here is the RFE message if you care.

"Submit a letter, on company letterhead, from the applicant's employer attesting to applicant's job offer or continued employement and a brief description of company's business, the applicant's specific duties, and level of compensation."

contractorrfe

You must consult a good lawyer to reply to this RFE.
As per what I know, you must be working as a permanent employee of the company.
The lawyer can help you word the employment letter correctly
All the best.

ver 63

contractorrfe had posted ver 62 in a different thread.
I used that and added the following -
1> grc & his family's rfe info.. (grc, please verify & correct if anything is not right).
2> Matrixone's.

approved

My status was updated to "approved" this morning. Finally, we are approved!! Thank you so much for your help!!!

RD 06/01
ND 08/01
FP 01/15/04
REF 02/05/04
REF RECV 02/24/04
AD 03/08/04

Congratulations , on your approval of your GC , I am happy when one of us gets approved , but in your case since your RFE was approved by Officer #69 , it gives me joy raise to the power of 2 as i am waiting for my approval and my RFE is also with officer #69.

Another REF!

:(

Not sure when the uncertainites will end.

TSC has issued 2nd RFE waiting on the same to be received by my lawyer.

XL file is updated with information.

RD: SEPT 05, 2001
FP: MAR 14, 2003

1st RFE: FEB 2, 2004
TCS RECD: MAR 3, 2004
Copy of passport to show status thru out our stay in US
and Wife's medical tests.

2nd RFE: MAR 09, 2004
TCS RECD: ???? (let me receive first)
Will post once I get info.

APPROVAL DATE: may be soon

Belive in GOD: Yes
Which GOD: Office# 295

Approved after RFE

My case is approved.

RD - 09/01
FP - 02/03

RFE Issued: 02/04/2004
RFE Response Sent - 02/16/2004

RFE recevived - 02/26/2004

AD - 03/09/2004

Thank you for everyone on this borad for their efforts.

God bless you all.

Congrats Bhavesh, on your approval.
Could you please post what the RFE was about and also the officer #. That will be helpful for the folks out here.

Approved after RFE.

RFE was about my legal status between 1999 to 2001.

And I sent them 2 H1B approval notices covering that period.

I don't know my officer# as I never asked my Lawyer.

( he charges me $75 for phone or email inquiry so I never bothered to inquire about officer#)

Any approval from officer#256?

Hi,

Did any body get approval of I-485 from officer#256 after TSC ack the REF? This guy send me a medical REF on Jan 26, and TSC ack the REF on Feb 19, then NOTHING happens. Now I'm worrying that my FP will expire within 30 days.

2001 July case!

kloven,

My officer (aka our god) #295 as well. TSC received my RFE response on 03/05 and don't know what this god will do for me!!!

I think stones had also the similar kind of issue (2 RFEs) but her I485 approved before even responding to the 2nd RFE, so all the best for your approval.

Keep fingers crossed.

- Why-R

Got RFE on 1st march

I got medical RFE on 1st March.

RD:sep 2001
ND:sept 2001
FP: May 2003.
RFE issued: March 1 2004

Officer Number: 33

:(

( he charges me $75 for phone or email inquiry so I never bothered to inquire about officer#)

Wow! What a guy, TSC is a lot better, They are not telling anything worth, But at least they don't charge for query. To tell about your RFE $75 ??

I am more and more impressed with the lawyer I ended up with, though I had nothing so far out of normal filing and waiting. She did not charge anything for EAD filing.

--pr

485 Approved 03/10/04. Stones and bajis thanks for maintaining this tracker. Good luck to all waiting.

approved

Just check the status at 12 o'clock, ( you know why I could not sleep...), it was changed to that magic word --approved. I checked it at 11 pm, it was not changed, it looks like they update their system during mid night. I updated the tracker, and god bless you guys all approved soon.

rd 06/01
nd 08/01
fd 02/03
rfe 02/04
ad 03//10/04

officer # 69