485 RFE track -- Calling to those who got RFE

Added

GhreenKhard
pchilof
toadchen
gc3003
GreenStuff

toadchen: don't worry, when you get your approve notice, just go ahead and get your passport stamped.

It's the same thing for me, I got second RFE, but my case was approved before we responsed to it. But my lawyer said we still need to send it, so after it's says approved, it changed to RFE received. Even after I stamped my passport, it haven't changed to Card Ordered yet. Don't worry about it, you are approved.

GreenStuff, I know if you are in dallas, it only take 3 days, but if you are else where, then it might take longer. Just be patient. But if after 14 days, you still haven't got it, ask your lawyer to call TSC. That's what says in the online message anyway. It shouldn't take more than 14 days no matter where you are. So if it's more than 14 days, do something.

A few minutes ago, TSC has acknowledged receipt of my RFE documents.
I have updated the spreadsheet with the info.

Contractorrfe - did you get the acknowledgement on the website?

spiderboy

Hi, my attorney said they mailed out on the 9th by registered mail. I suspect that would slow it down a bit?? What kind of mail you sent?

Contractorrfe,
Don't worry about it - you'll be fine.
My attorney Fedexed the documents - that's probably why they received it quickly.

Anyone has RFE issued by #192

I found officer #192 issued RFE by checking the document last night. My response to RFE was received on 3/1/04 but the status keeps the same since that. I saw all most RFE cases, except officer #16, are approved in one week or so after response is received. My FP is going to expire quite soon and what should I do? Just wait and see?

texasbig,

Iam on the same boat. TSC ack'ed my RFE response on 02/25 and no approval yet. My info is in the excel sheet. Looks like TSC has changed gears to low speed over the last few days. Hang in there.

GhreeKhard

Can someone add my details.

RD 6 / 01
Nd 6 / 01
RFE 1/30/04 emp letter
RFE ack 2/23/04
Officer # don't know
AD ??

eb2gc

eb2gc

Can you check with your lawyer to find out your officer #. A few of us folks are stuck with God (officer) # 16.

2nd RFE

Updated information on 2nd RFE.

TCS Needs

1. Company Financial Information
2. Empolyment letter
3. W2 - 2003

FP expiring on 6/15/2004

Officer# 295

The long wait

Hey friends,

I am very surprised to see approvals in 1 or 2 weeks after a reply to an RFE was ACKed.
Am I unlucky or what?
My RFE was issued on 12/10/03. I replied on 1/15/04 and the recording is still saying the response was received on 1/28/04.
Officer #449
And I am waiting and waiting...

The RFE was about registration, status and employment letter.
Anyone in the same case?

My details are:
RD July 01
ND Aug 01
SRC01234...

Last edited by a moderator:
ver 80

Just updated insjinx's Approval date.

Good job, guys , i am also using this info to update in the members sheet.

Approved!

Officer 255 really rocks!
Mine and my wife's applications have been approved 7 days after BCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE documentation.
RFE Tracker updated with my approval.
This forum was the greatest motivator for all of us!
Again, here are my details:

I485 - SRC02001
RD 9/17/01
ND 10/1/01
FP 5/7/03
RFE issued on 2/14/04 (Valentine's day)
RFE received by lawyer: 2/27/04
RFE mailed back to BCIS: 3/5/04
RFE received (ack) by BCIS: 3/10/04
RFE details: Employment letter on company's letterhead. Include corroborating evidence such as recent pay stubs, income tax returns with all W2s, or other evidence as appropriate.
NO RFE for spouse (dependent).
Approval: 3/17/04.
Officer # 255.

Matrixone123 , gc3003...have you anything from TSC yet ??? We were all issued RFE by the same officer (#21). Do you guys fall in special registration category ??? I do not !

BTW CONGRATULATIONS Pchilof.

GhreenKhard

new approvals for RFE related cases (Nov 10 2001)

Just rescanned SRC 020345XXXX (ND of Nov 10, 2001)

7 new approvals in the last 2 days.

6 cases were RFE related (No idea of officer # or what the RFE was about). BTW, the RFEs were issued between 2/18 and 3/4)

1 approval status changed directly from ".. 990-999 days" to "this case has been approved ...".

Hope this helps.

yawn ...let's check my I-485 status again .. what the ... !?? APPROOOOOOVED!

Hi guys,

I'm a silent visitor to his forum (until now:)).

I'd be remiss if I didn't show my support and thank all of you for the invaluable information here.

RFE Requested : 2/02/2004 (Officer 192)
RFE Response Received : 2/09/2004
I-495 approved : 3/18/2004

I was a bit disappointed(until now that is) that my I-485 wasn't approved inspite of so many others being approved. Other officer# 192 filers, there is hope that this sleeping giant has awoken!!

blackjack21, houston485, jafferey and other "delayed past RFE received" guys, I'm sure the Texas sun will shine one day (soon) on you.

Ah... the path to GC ... like trying to get out of a maze in the dark ... a maze whose map is unknown.

But when you get out ... there is light ... eventually!

I wish all of you the very best GC, personal and professional lives.

BTW - I am EB2/RIR, the whole GC thing started in 4/2000, filed for I-485 in 12/2001.

Thanks!

To Stones and others with officer #450

I was told by my friends about this wonderful forum for RFE tracking issue. Stones and other active members did a great job to bring hope to us.

My status summary from INS record:
01279xxxx
ND: 09/27/2001
RFE: 02/20/2004
RFE Response: 03/05/2004
Officer: 450
AD: ???

Based on the observation of the tracking spreadsheet, officer #450 did issue quite a few RFEs, most RFEs are like my case: employment letter and legal status proof in US.

My question to Stones and other RFEers with officer #450, is there any pattern related to approving time? The average approving time seems 7-10 days, however I am using AC21 in my case, not sure it will prolong this endless waiting period.