485 RFE track -- Calling to those who got RFE

lovejl,

Congratulations and enjoy your freedom!

This is excellent news! It is so nice to see RFE cases being approved.

After reading lovejl post, I decided to check my online status and our cases are APPROVED!

RD: 06/01
ND: 07/01
FP: 02/03

RFE issued: 02/12/04
RFE response sent: 03/05/04
RFE ACK: 03/11/04

AD: 03/23/04

Officers are back from spring break and rocking.

I hope all RFE cases will be approved soon. Good luck to all.

Originally posted by gingibi
After reading lovejl post, I decided to check my online status and our cases are APPROVED!

RD: 06/01
ND: 07/01

RFE issued: 02/12/04
RFE response sent: 03/05/04
RFE ACK: 03/11/04

AD: 03/23/04

Officers are back from spring break and rocking.

I hope all RFE cases will be approved soon. Good luck to all.

Congratulations! Gingibi! Enjoy your freedom!

Congrulations, gingibi, loveji, imnao ! Enjoy your freedom.

I have updated the spreadsheet for your information.

RFE APPROVED

woops in my excitement , i forgot to post my approval in this thread , but i posted it in the main page , here goes my details

RFE issued 2/12/04
RFE Sent 3/5/04
RFE ack 3/10/04
Case approved 3/23/04
officer #69

Thanks everyone for all the support

Worried!

Our message changed to RFE received on 3/1/2004. Since then, nothing has happened. I've seen many people getting approved, within a weeks time, whose RFE was issued by officer #255. Ours has been received by more than 3 weeks now by TSC, and nothing has happened.

Is there a chance that, office #255 hasn't seen our RFE at all or could there be some other problem? If so, what could be the other problems.

Haven't chanaged job for last 7 years or house after filing for 485.

Our details are ,

PD - May, 1998
RD - May, 2001
ND - Aug, 2001
FP - mar, 2003
RFE Issued - 2/6/2004
RFE sent - 2/24/2004
RFE ACK - 3/1/2004
Officer # 255
RFE details are,

Primary Applicant - Employment letter, and last 3 copies of W2s, tax returns and paystubs.

Spouse - Birth Certificate with English translation ( The earlier one was in both native language and english, so was not very clear)

GreenLuck,

From your receipt date, you have way passed current TSC 485 process date 7/16, you should call 1-800 number right now and ask your congressman to track your case down. Check some place in this forum on how to contact your congressman. Good luck.

Waiting for I-140 RFE

RFE Issued: Jan/?/2004
RFE Replied: Feb/12/2004

RFE acknowledged on website: Feb/24

Officer: #295

=== I'm happy to find this forum :) ====

RFE from Officer 295

All

Anybody waiting for I485 apporval from officer 295 ? Please post

My details

RD 05/01
ND 07/01
FP 03/03
RFE sent : 01/04
RFE Ack: 03/04
AD ???
Officer 295

Hi Gingibi - low tax return w2

Hi Gingibi,
I have got low tax return in 2003(only 15K). I am really worried abt if RFE is about w2. In 2004 I am earning at the rate of LC.
Please can someone write if went through this problem.
thanks
sank

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
sank:

W2's are proof of your continuous employment with your sponsoring company, as well as proof that in the last 3 years you earned an income that is well above the poverty line and that you have paid taxes, hence the likelyhood of you and your family becoming a public charge in the future is minimal.

I believe that RFE are issued in two cases:

1. If the officer finds some discrepancy or missing documents in your I-485 file (i.e. birth certificate, marriage certificate, proof of status etc.)

2. Random check - possibly 10%-15% of the cases are randomly selected for employment verification, irrespective of available information (i.e. address change, AC21 notification etc.)

In the case of random check there is a list of documents they have decided can be used as proof that you are an eligible employment immigrant - W2's being one of them.

Also we have seen that in the case of random checks officers are "specialized" in the types of RFE they are sending. If your RFE is a random check you will be asked to provide certain information not because of some specifics in your case, but because of the "specialty" of the officer handling your case.

Apparently getting an employment-based green card remains PURE LUCK!

So good luck to all of us!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

sank:

Not having a W-2 for 2003 is going to be a problem if it is one of the items requested in a RFE.

In general EB PR is given for future employment. A permanent job at the time of adjudication as well as an intent by the company to employ you in the future should be enough for the officer to make a decision.

On the other hand a lot of RFE cases reported here have been focused not only on current and future employment, but also on past employment/earnings history as well.

Highlighting the fact that you are currently employed along the lines of your LC would be a good way to respond.

My advise is to consult a lawyer as how to approach a situation like this.

RFE case approved!

RD: 08/01
ND: 09/01
RFE issued: 1/27/2004
RFE Reply ACK: 3/18/2004
AD: 3/24/2004

RFE asked for Employment letter. No RFE for spouse.

Good luck to everyone!

RFE Case Approved:

ND 8/2001
RFE Issued 2/3/2004 for W2,pay stubs,tax returns,EVL
RFE Ack by TSC : 2/20/2004
Approval Date : 3/26/2004

Jsamine Congratulations,

Could you please let us know the officer # who issued RFE on your case ?

Thanks

GhreenKhard
RD: 07/01
ND: 08/01
RFE recd : Feb 25 , 2004
No Apphroval Yhet !