485 RFE track -- Calling to those who got RFE

69#

Originally posted by agni
My RFE is also from officer #69,

This is the details i was asked to send:

W2,1040 for last 3 years, last six paystubs,employment letter and two snaps of both my wife and I .

My company was prompt enough to send all the details back to my attorney today and hopfully they will send it across soon.

will keep you guys updated with the latest.

Hi:
My RFE was also issued by 69# officer, I checked all the GC waiter in the RFE file, the typical RFE for this officer is: employment letter, tax return & W2.
The lawyer did not tell me how many paystubs was actually needed, so I only give the lawyer 3 most recent paystubs. Dallaswait, Julfl, avonguru, any of you had been aksed the exactly numbers paystubs? Thanks!

lovejl,
No specific number of paystubs asked .I provided 5 paystubs and w2 for 2003,w2 for 2002 and tax return for 2002.

Hope it helps.
julfl

Sorry , i should have been more clear with my statement , this is what my lawyer requested ( six paystubs , 3 years w2-1040 ) , the RFE did not specify any numbers , my bad.

finally APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just want to share the great news with all of you. Both my spouse and my cases are approved today(March 03, 2004). Our status was changed to RFE sent on Feb.09 and our lawyer replied on Feb.19 and the status was updated as "RFE response received..." on Feb.23. And both cases are APPROVED today.

Hanging there, you will be the next one.

Summerwind,
COngratulation to you for you approval , enjoy the freedom my friend , soon all of us will be posting our approvals;) , do you know the number of the officer who issued your RFE ?

I am the one not from FL but with the officer #69. Please keep us updated who will get the approval by #69 officer!
Good Luck for all of us!
Thanks!

Originally posted by agni
julfl,

looks like all we Florida people are getting RFE from officer #69 :D

congratulations

happy to see some RFE cases getting approved.

at least 2 of the "RFE officers" are working
GCWaiter2001 : officer #25
summerwind : officer #295

My Online status update to RFE Response Received today.

RD 11/26/01
ND 11/2701
FP 4/4/03
RFE 2/18/04
RFE RECVD 2/25/04
RFE RESPONSE SENT 2/26/04
ONLINE STATUS UPDATE TO RFE RESPONSE RECVD 3/3/04
AD ??

Hi summerwind,

Congrats for your approval. Btw, my officer is also 295, hope he will do the same magic to me as well in a few days.

--Why-R

Please add my details...

ND: 11/2001
FP: 5/2003

RFE: 3/2004 (I-20's; all stamped pages of passport; proof of legal employment until labor certification was filed - H1-B approval notices).

Office Number Unknown - Lawyer not responded on this query.

Regards.
-- Sam

All

I got my second finger printing notice scheduled for 03/23/2004,since my first FP expired on 02/20/2004.
Wait continues.

Thanks
julfl

FBI will send your FP result very quick to CIS, don't worry!
I checked GC waiter with the #69 officer,
looks like our ND were all in August, 2001, the processing time in TX center now is June 13, 2001, we are getting closer!!

Originally posted by julfl
All

I got my second finger printing notice scheduled for 03/23/2004,since my first FP expired on 02/20/2004.
Wait continues.

Thanks
julfl

Please add my details

RFE isuued Oct 10, 2003
RFE Received By INS Oct 31, 2003

RFE details:
Emp letter, W2s, Paystubs, H1b approvals & medical