485 RFE track -- Calling to those who got RFE

No data in 485rfetrack-v31.xls

stones,

The file 485rfetrack-v31.xls contaiins 0 bytes.
Can you please attach the file again.

RFE Response Received

Today my status changed to RFE Response Received on Feb 26th 2004. But wife's case remains same as RFE issued on Feb 5th even though her response was sent with mine, i am the primary beneficiary. Wondering whether anybody is in the similar situation.

Details

RD :6th July 2001
ND 16 Aug 2001
FP :15 th Nov 2002
RFE issued 5th FEB 2004
RFE recieved from TSC 11th FEB 2004
RFE Sent on 19th FEB 2004
RFE Recieved by TSC on 26th FEB 2004

AD --Hope soon

I am not sure what it is.

Hi

My online status changed from received FP to

"On Feb 20th the document we made based on approval or registration is mailed directly to the person to whom it is issued."

I am not sure what it means. Is it RFE or approval? Did anyone have that message before they received their RFE? Please help.

gcdallas

RD 08/2001
ND 09/2001
FP 05/2003
AD ???

gcdallas ,

"Mailed directly means..."
1. address change
2. FP
3. Approval in case of AP
4. RFE in case of AP
So far these are the observations.
In your case it may be RFE/APPROVAL , beacuse you are so close to approval. Best of Luck.

sss234,

Thanks for your help.

I am hoping it is atleast RFE if not Approval.

Let's wait and see. I'll keep you guys posted.

gcdallas
RD 08/2001
ND 09/2001
FP 05/2003
AD ???

why does it take so long

My RFE was issued on Feb. 10, 2004, the employment letter is the only thing CIS officer asked. my lawyer received it last Friday(Feb. 20), but I have not gotten it until now. My question is why it takes so long for the lawyer to prepare the letter? I called the lawyer & his assistant several times, but get no update on "when the letter is going to ship to me?" I have waited almost 3 years for the AOS, for the last step, one day to me is one year, the lawyer made the the mistake since the first step when they filed my I-485, they delayed my fingerprint fee so my case was being pended for a while! I lost my patience now, I hope the lawyer is the helper for us to make the dream come ture, but not the blocker on our immigration journey!!!

To sss234 and julfl

sss234, I download it and the file does contain data. try to download it again.

julfl: your file is missing all the new RFEs I added in the last two versions.

Please make sure you download the latest version and update, not using your old copy.

I updated you information.

Here is the latest version.

julfl,

We have the same situation as yours. Primary status is updated, dependent's status is unchanged yet. I checked the excel sheet. our cases are handled by the same officer, 69. Hope he/she is looking at the RFE cases now! Good luck.

Originally posted by julfl
RFE Response Received

Today my status changed to RFE Response Received on Feb 26th 2004. But wife's case remains same as RFE issued on Feb 5th even though her response was sent with mine, i am the primary beneficiary. Wondering whether anybody is in the similar situation.

Details

RD :6th July 2001
ND 16 Aug 2001
FP :15 th Nov 2002
RFE issued 5th FEB 2004
RFE recieved from TSC 11th FEB 2004
RFE Sent on 19th FEB 2004
RFE Recieved by TSC on 26th FEB 2004

AD --Hope soon

HI
I would like to add my info to the list

My lawyer send in my i 485 application in Jan 10 2004
Fed 12 received receipt notice from INS
Feb 13 received RFE : asking for

original approval I-130 notice
3 years tax return
employment letter
form G 325A biographic information

sent RFE back to them on Feb 25 and still waiting

Re: why does it take so long

I am in same boat. Some lawyers don't really care about it. Since the lawyer has already been paid, it is least of his/her concern to think about your case. I am sick and tired of my lawyer and had serious arguments with her.

Depending on RFE, it couild take some time - in terms of hours - may be 1 hour or 2 hour - that is it. The information needs to come from you - unless lawyer already has the information.

Did you hire the lawyer or company hired ? If you hired, then you talk to him/her and assert on speed (it may not help but they need to realize that you know you are client and expect some efficeincy). If company hired, speak with HR and asked them talk to lawyer.

MOST OF THE TIME THESE KIND OF LAWYERS ARE SPEED BREAKER IN THE PROCESS.

Originally posted by lovejl
My RFE was issued on Feb. 10, 2004, the employment letter is the only thing CIS officer asked. my lawyer received it last Friday(Feb. 20), but I have not gotten it until now. My question is why it takes so long for the lawyer to prepare the letter? I called the lawyer & his assistant several times, but get no update on "when the letter is going to ship to me?" I have waited almost 3 years for the AOS, for the last step, one day to me is one year, the lawyer made the the mistake since the first step when they filed my I-485, they delayed my fingerprint fee so my case was being pended for a while! I lost my patience now, I hope the lawyer is the helper for us to make the dream come ture, but not the blocker on our immigration journey!!!

Thanks for all your reply, the lawyer is hired by the company, I have no way to speed them but wait in the dark!
How painful I am!

RFE Response

Julfl,

My status changed to" RFE Response Received on Feb 27th 2004,It is taking between 990 and 999 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case".But my wife's wife's case remains same as RFE issued .

Dont worry

sdvid,
Dont worry. My status changed to RFE received but spouse had same RFE Sent message

At approval, both statuses were updated.
I feel that they change the status to RFE Recvd to primary appicant only.

Any updates from RFE'd friends like approvals after response was received ?

Any approvals today?

For my wife :- Marriage Certificate, Birth Certifcate.

Daughter :- Birth Certficate.

We sent these documents with the form but they are asking again - any ideas why ?