485 RFE track -- Calling to those who got RFE

Toolongawait,
Yes both mine and my wife status changed for the RFE , though for her the only thing they want are the photographs.

Gingibi,
Don't worry it took 12 days for my RFE to reach my lawyer too, so yours is probably on the way too , we are the ones who tend to get things in slow motion in life :D

Could someone add additional info of mine to the tracker?

Officer # is 016 and RFE was about maintainance of legal status for a two year period of time. Haven't heard anything since they received the response on 2/5/04. Hope for the best.

RFE Details

Hi Toolongwait,

Here is the reply for your questions, sorry i did not check the thread to reply you on time.

The doctor who did the medicals screwed up her immunization report, so USCIS asked for updated immunization record, but we thought better to do the whole process again.

My status stays the same, FP received

my number is small than hers

Updated blackjack21 and saimural cases in attached file (V28).

Request: Can we use this thread to track the RFE file alone please? We can have a different thread(s) for specific RFE discussion purposes. Thanks.

Stones, Bajis,
I understand this is only a 485 RFE tracker.
I have checked with sydneyracquelle, he got a RFE for his AP
and not for 485.
Accordingly I have deleted his row and attaching the version 29.
keep up the good work and all the best to everyone RFEd.
May you get approved soon.

My Status changed to RFE RECV. My husband's status is still "RFE sent". I updated the excel file.

RD 06/01
ND 08/01
RFE 02/05/04
RFE RECV 02/24/04

Dallaswait, I don't understant why they

asked two photos again, didn't you include two photos in your 485 application package, and when people go to stamp the passport after 485 got approved, they will ask another two photos again, why so many photos they need, which one is print on the GC. Thanks, good luck to you and others in this forum.

Online status for my case has been updated to show that an RFE has been issued. Will keep everyone updated on what it is about, when I receive the RFE.

Re: Dallaswait, I don't understant why they

I think some times they lose photos.

If your lawyer did not write A# or name on back of the photo - possibility of officer not able to match the photo with the name is very high.

They wd not know if it is male name or female name either...
Originally posted by tsc123102
asked two photos again, didn't you include two photos in your 485 application package, and when people go to stamp the passport after 485 got approved, they will ask another two photos again, why so many photos they need, which one is print on the GC. Thanks, good luck to you and others in this forum.

Since my salary is way higher than the LC almost three times. This is what I came up with as Employment letter text.

"XYZ Co is a xxx consulting company incorporated in the United States. Joe Blow, Alien Number A79 xxx xxx, has been and remains employed by XYZ as a xxx consultant (now a senior tax consultant) since XXX 31, 19xx. During this time, while Joe’s duties and responsibilities have increased with his increased experience, his duties have not materially changed and he remains employed under the same terms, conditions, and salary structure that existed when his application for permanent residency was filed.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me at (xxx) xxx xxxx

HR Manager."

Hope this will help. That's what I sent. I am crossing my fingers that it will work. I didn't send any w-2, or paystubs fearing that it will trigger more RFEs or transfer since my salary is way higher than the LC.

Re: Re: Dallaswait, I don't understant why they

We both applied our first EAD with those photos. So it is not they can not find A#. Maybe they just want to compare what we look like after so many years of waiting. :)

Originally posted by Toolongawait
I think some times they lose photos.

If your lawyer did not write A# or name on back of the photo - possibility of officer not able to match the photo with the name is very high.

They wd not know if it is male name or female name either...

Txgcslave,
Thank you for the format of the letter. I'll word mine similar to yours. I'm sure you will get your approval soon. I know it's easy to say, but don't worry too much - it's just a matter of time.

RFE Details

Stones,

Could you please add my RFE details to the spreadsheet?

On Feb 13th, my status changed to RFE issued. This week, I got the RFE details - 1. Employment Verification Letter and 2. W2 for 2003.

ND - 11/09/01
FP - 04/01/03
AD - Soon...:)

Latest file

I added and updated anyone that was not already in the file since version 26 to the last post.

Thanks!

Update again

Added
Aug22_01
sshang
dontRelyonTSC
PraGa
natureLove
SudP

Updated
Toolongawait

By the way, I got the approve notice in mail yesterday. Exactly 3 days. (my status didn't change to approved untill at least Saturday, even it says it's approved 2/20/04. So I am sure the mail was sent out Monday)

Going to do the stamp next week, will post the experience after done.

Rfe details received;response sent

Hi,
rfe generated for me last wednesday 18th was received yesterday(25th). Response was sent today. Hoping for a quick approval

RD 11/26/01
ND 11/27/01
FP 4/4/03
RFE 2/18/04
RFE RECVD 2/25/04
RFE RESPONSE SENT 2/26/04

RFE was on Updated Employment Letter and Birth Certificate