45 day letter in WA state

Oct '03 45 day letter received for WA state

seattleguy reported that his Oct 03 WA state eb2 case received a 45 day letter a week ago.
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1273488&postcount=1722

I wonder what order do they follow when entering the data since people from march, april 03 havnt received their 45 day letters either. People, please post as soon as you do.

Enqueued
PD 08/2003
WA EB2
no 45 day letter.

Hi enqueued,
Could you please provide some more information about the 45 days letter that your employer has received? I'm looking for exact dates.

My PD is late Feb 2003 and my case is a "Successor of Interest" so the 45 days letter will go to my old attorney and old employer even though the new attorney has filed the G-28 form. If you could provide some concrete info then I would be able to take it my attorney / employer and see if they can do something about it.

Thanks,
SleeplessInSeat
PD Feb 2003

enqueued said:
I found out that my employer received some 45 day letters from the beginning of 2003 (Jan,Feb) timeframe. So they probably got to the point of entering WA SWA cases after all. Sit tight :)

45 Dl

SleeplessInSeat said:
Hi enqueued,
Could you please provide some more information about the 45 days letter that your employer has received? I'm looking for exact dates.

My PD is late Feb 2003 and my case is a "Successor of Interest" so the 45 days letter will go to my old attorney and old employer even though the new attorney has filed the G-28 form. If you could provide some concrete info then I would be able to take it my attorney / employer and see if they can do something about it.

Thanks,
SleeplessInSeat
PD Feb 2003

Information I have is only given to me verbally, and I dont think I can get too much into the PDs of the cases. So thats as concrete as it can get.

Mar 03 received 45 day letter

A friend of mine told me yesterday that his lawyer replied to his 45-day letter about a month ago. His PD is Mar 03 (RIR).

Also, I heard that BEC is no longer doing FIFO...what does tha mean ??

no fifo

kaizersoze said:
A friend of mine told me yesterday that his lawyer replied to his 45-day letter about a month ago. His PD is Mar 03 (RIR).

Also, I heard that BEC is no longer doing FIFO...what does tha mean ??

Yes, that is my understanding after talking to my attorney as well that letters and approvals are coming in random order. Some RIR approvals have even been received for PD June '03, but they are only a few in number compared to the hundreds of cases filed in early 2003 which do not even have 45 day letters yet.

Good to see some positive messages for WA LCs in a long time. No 45 DL for me yet. PD Apr'03.

Any news?

This thread looks dead.. Any news or 45 day letters for WA applicants?
I spoke to my lawyer. She said they have started processing WA but not in FIFO. So basically can't predict.

SeattleGC said:
This thread looks dead.. Any news or 45 day letters for WA applicants?
I spoke to my lawyer. She said they have started processing WA but not in FIFO. So basically can't predict.

That should be correct. One of my friend who is in microsoft has got 45 day letter and his priority date is march 2005. But I have not recieved it even though my priority date is Feb, 2004. Only difference is mine is Traditional and his case is RIR

nofifo

tarikida said:
That should be correct. One of my friend who is in microsoft has got 45 day letter and his priority date is march 2005. But I have not recieved it even though my priority date is Feb, 2004. Only difference is mine is Traditional and his case is RIR

I know of other people in that same company who have PD 20003 and 2004 and have not heard anything, and they are RIR as well. So the NO FIFO rule seems to be ON.

They seem to be opening the boxes as they are piled and make data entries for the applications in them. Once data entry is done, they send out 45-day letters. I guess the boxes are randomly arranged so they may get a box with 2005 applications first and then one with 2003. So if you guys mean this randomness in sending 45-day letters as FIFO, then its prob explained by this. It very unlikely that BEC would have stacked closed boxes in order of their PDs, even if the SWAs even packed them correctly.

but once the applications are entered and 45-day letters are replied to, at least then the processign should be according to PDs. If that is not happenning then it would be highly unfair !!

My only guess is 45 day letters have been extremely slow for WA state as compared to California, as they must be alphabetically opening boxes to be entered into the system.

Its just an observation based on what my friends from California and other states have gotten Labor approved.

PD March 2003
Did not make it to Regional
Filed in Olympia
RIR
No 45 day letter yet
No screen shot either for request made twice by me!

seahawks said:
Nope no news so far for me. I guess, DBEC is vacationing pretty hard.

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1323634&postcount=9725

Well, Accoding to this post, the person got 45 day letter with PD 03/2005! I thing the WA office may have just piled the cases in the boxes from older to newer and BEC is just entering them like that. I know that they probably are not sorting them at all by PD since thats gonna take more time.

Got 45 day letter

Hi Folks,
Finally got some good news to share with all of you waiting for 45 day letter in WA. My attorney told me today that they received 45 day letter for my pending EB2 RIR April 2003 LC.

Seems finally they have started data entry for WA cases too.

What can we get out of the case number?

I didn't ask for it from my attorney, as for as I know they won't provide it saying LC belongs to the company.

By the way, what advantage I will have by having the case number?
BEC's are supposed to process the cases based on priority dates and not by case numbers. right?

Please let me know if there is any specific advantage I will have by having the case number other than for requesting for screen-shots. How will it help in getting an idea of how long the case might take to process by BEC?

Thanks.

sea211 said:
I didn't ask for it from my attorney, as for as I know they won't provide it saying LC belongs to the company.

By the way, what advantage I will have by having the case number?
BEC's are supposed to process the cases based on priority dates and not by case numbers. right?

Please let me know if there is any specific advantage I will have by having the case number other than for requesting for screen-shots. How will it help in getting an idea of how long the case might take to process by BEC?

Thanks.

No there are no specific advantage in getting your case number. I believe we have already shown that the case number does not help understanding PBEC procedure. From working on the tracker I believe, and this is only my humble opinion, that PBEC is indeed working using some type of FIFO ... did I just say that ???? yes I believe they are since they are approving 2002 SWA case before 2003 and 2004 regional :)

So if that can get you on your HR radar screen don't do it. If you think you can without getting yourself in trouble, it is always nice to have as much data as possible in our tracker :)

sea211 said:
Hi Folks,
Finally got some good news to share with all of you waiting for 45 day letter in WA. My attorney told me today that they received 45 day letter for my pending EB2 RIR April 2003 LC.

Seems finally they have started data entry for WA cases too.

thats good news. sea211, when do you think your 45 day letter will be replied to? We should estimate how much time they are taking after the 45 day letter reply to the actual approval, for WA state.