45 day letter in WA state

bhand11683 said:
Labor applied 29-AUG-2003
State WA
presently 8th Year extension approved on Pending GC > 365 days

Received 45 day letter on 18nd Feb
45 day letter replied Feb 23th

Waiting for approval now

could you please provide more information like RIR or Traditional and atleast first 5 digits of the case #

45 day letters are definetly flowing in for WA...

tarikida said:
could you please provide more information like RIR or Traditional and atleast first 5 digits of the case #

even though they are random, they 45 day letters are flowing. One person for PD Nov 2003 in my company received it today. A lot of people from april / may 2003 are still waiting though.

sick of the randomness...

enqueued
WA PD 08/2003
4 DL : No

bhand11683 said:
My case is RIR ..

your 45 day letter is from Dallas BEC right? there was some speculation that some WA cases were in Philly. I'm hoping that is not true. Despite Dallas being this chaotic, I think they are more efficient. Philly is bad news cuz they appear to be very slow from whatever I've been reading.

jus_watching said:
your 45 day letter is from Dallas BEC right? there was some speculation that some WA cases were in Philly. I'm hoping that is not true. Despite Dallas being this chaotic, I think they are more efficient. Philly is bad news cuz they appear to be very slow from whatever I've been reading.
none of the WA cases should be in philly, where do u read that?

jus_watching said:

You scared me.

The thing is when I applied my screen shot, I sent my email to both DBEC and PBEC. At the end, PBEC replied and attached the screen shot, but DBEC didn't reply. I thought that was pretty weired at that time. Now you mentioned it, is that possible that my case is actually in PBEC??

rluanma,

I got a reply from PBEC too. But the processing center was mentioned as DBEC in the screen shot.

I saw this @ DallasBEC.yahoogroups.com

Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 23:07:07 -0000
Subject: 45 Day Letter Received

My Lawyer recevied the 45Day Letter yesterday.

Here are my details

PD : July 2003
Type : Non-RIR
State : WA
DBEC : Dallas

Thanks

I saw this @ DallasBEC.yahoogroups.com

Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 23:07:07 -0000
Subject: 45 Day Letter Received

My Lawyer recevied the 45Day Letter yesterday.

Here are my details

PD : July 2003
Type : Non-RIR
State : WA
DBEC : Dallas

Thanks

gc_o_gc said:
rluanma,

I got a reply from PBEC too. But the processing center was mentioned as DBEC in the screen shot.

Yeah, mine says DBEC also. Who knows?

BTW, anyone knows how to check with DBEC and see if they have already sent out the 45 day letter or not? My company just moved and I hope the Post Office didn't accidentally miss forwarding the 45 day letter. Then I will be so doomed.

Oh, my PD is 03/2003, RIR. Anyone with the same PD as mine is still waiting for the 45 day letter?

PD 02/2003. Still awaiting 45days letter. My company moved and I'm worried about forwarding as well.

SleeplessInSeat
PD 02/2003
EB3 RIR

rluanma said:
Yeah, mine says DBEC also. Who knows?

BTW, anyone knows how to check with DBEC and see if they have already sent out the 45 day letter or not? My company just moved and I hope the Post Office didn't accidentally miss forwarding the 45 day letter. Then I will be so doomed.

Oh, my PD is 03/2003, RIR. Anyone with the same PD as mine is still waiting for the 45 day letter?

SleeplessInSeat said:
PD 02/2003. Still awaiting 45days letter. My company moved and I'm worried about forwarding as well.

SleeplessInSeat
PD 02/2003
EB3 RIR

Seems like we are on the same boat. Hang in there, bro! Please keep us posted.

my office moved too!

SleeplessInSeat & rluanma

my office moved too after filing the application. we're all in the same boat!

following my attorney's advice, my office send in an address change to the BEC. that was almost a year ago and as you might guess, we didn't hear back anything. you might want to do the same thing so at least you have something on record in case of a dispute.

:confused:

PD may 04
RIR
45-day letter not yet received by attorney

more 45 day letters to report...

Ok i got more cases to report...

one case in my company with PD 06/2003 got a 45 day letter yesterday.
Another case with PD 02/2003 which received 45 day letter a month ago got approval last week.

keep'em coming....

enqueued
WA pd 08/2003
45 DL : No

that_architect said:
SleeplessInSeat & rluanma

my office moved too after filing the application. we're all in the same boat!

following my attorney's advice, my office send in an address change to the BEC. that was almost a year ago and as you might guess, we didn't hear back anything. you might want to do the same thing so at least you have something on record in case of a dispute.

:confused:

PD may 04
RIR
45-day letter not yet received by attorney

Thanks for the advice. My employer signed a new ETA-750A and my attorney will send it out in a couple of days. They made a mistake in my company name, that is part of the reason we have to file a new ETA-750A. Oh....., painful!

another 45 day letter

Another 45 day letter was received in my company for someone with PD Aug 2003.

Hello to all Washingtonians.

I dont know if my post will be helpful and I am totally lost on all the abbreviations being used on this forum. Here is what I have.

Im on H1B since March 2000.
applied for Green Card last September 2002
Date of Acceptance for processing Nov 15 2002
applied for 7th yr extension January 10,2006 (H1B automatically extended for 240 days while waiting for approval of application of extension)
45 day letter received from Dallas - March 20 2006
Replied - March 20 2006

ETA case number ... D-05339-xxxxx

Im still waiting...