45 day letter in WA state

finally approved

I'm very glad to inform you that i just checked my mail and i got a letter from DBEC saying that my LC was finally certified. finaly out of this bloody pain.

hang on there. my case, with many others, show that DBEC is certifying cases for which they sent letter in the last 2 months quickly after getting the reply. u r next.

antonioa77 said:
I'm very glad to inform you that i just checked my mail and i got a letter from DBEC saying that my LC was finally certified. finaly out of this bloody pain.

hang on there. my case, with many others, show that DBEC is certifying cases for which they sent letter in the last 2 months quickly after getting the reply. u r next.

Congratulation Antonioa!!!!!!!!

I am very happy for you. Good luck in the next process....

antonioa77 said:

I have one question for you.. How come you got the mail directly to you. I would have expected to go to your lawyer..
Did the 45 day letter also come to you directly?

SeattleGC said:
I have one question for you.. How come you got the mail directly to you. I would have expected to go to your lawyer..
Did the 45 day letter also come to you directly?

thanks a lot for ur warm wishes. hope ur turn comes soon. well the 45 days letter was received by the attorney and i never received at my home mail. but for the approval, i got a copy of it to my home mail directly for DBEC. the lawyer didn't inform about anyhting yet. hope that this is clear.

best forum for I485

This is not a relevant question but people here might know. Which is the best forum to track I485's? By the way, I filed mine on May 18, after getting my Approval of May 2.

Received letter in the mail today from BEC about the approval of my LC.

EB3 RIR
April 2003
45 day letter received/replied: 6th April 2006
LC approval: 10th April 2006
Received notification: 5th June 2006

Check with your lawyer, they have mostly recd. it already

Recd. 45 day letter sometime in early Apr. lawyer sat on it till I called asked around Apr 15th. Then sat on it for another 10 days and finally replied to it on Apr 26th.

Got LC approcal notice from DBEC that case has been approved. Letter dated may 3. Lawyer claimed to not have recd. a copy yet. Within hours got confirmation from lawyer that they recd. the approval. God knows how long they sat on that.

Those that have recd. the letter from BEC directly please ping your lawyers, they have most probably received your approval long ago.

Seems approvals are comign in thick and fast. Hope others get theirs soon too. This wiat has been unbrearably loooooooooong. Good luck all !!!

Labor Approval!!!!

I got an email from my lawyer that my labor was approved. Good luck with your own process.

SeattleGC said:
I got an email from my lawyer that my labor was approved. Good luck with your own process.
Congratulations and good luck on your remaining GC journey!

Is there anyone from WA still waiting for their LC?

In the same boat

GC_IN_2007 said:
Congratulations and good luck on your remaining GC journey!

I know of three employees in my company between May and September 2004 - all are still waiting approval. All of us got 45DL in May

Regards

RIR cases almost finished in WA

GC_IN_2007 said:

My colleague whose priority date is Jan 2005 EB2 - RIR, WA got approval yesterday. Looks like RIR, WA cases are almost over.

Is there anyone in the similar case?

tarikida said:
My colleague whose priority date is Jan 2005 EB2 - RIR, WA got approval yesterday. Looks like RIR, WA cases are almost over.

Hi,
I have RIR EB2 in WA state with PD: May 2003. I was wondering if anyone in the similar case as mine.

I have received my 45day letter in Mid April 2006, but no news after that

I'm still waiting to get my 45 day notice.

EB3/RIR/WA state
PD: oct 2003
never received 45 day notice till now :(