• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2015 DV Winners from Zimbabwe

Thank you all for this forum and your experiences my interview was scheduled on the 29 of March @ Harare Zimbabwe consular and my visa was approved. I submitted all the required documents on the 20th. On the actual interview day my appointment was 8AM. I arrived as early as 7.20AM and there was a long que already. I went security check outside by 7.45 and further security check inside. Submitted my passport on the first window. Called on the second window to pay $330. Final interview on the third window and it was like a breeze the interview was less than 3minutes. The CO first congratulated me and I did the swearing. Did finger prints. Then he asked me the following question, 1)which state are you going to? 2)Why that state? 3) What work do you usually work as? Then he congratulated me and wished me well in USA. Thank team for information those who want help don't hesitate to ask me. NB. Note that they never asked for my bank statement. They requested Affidavit of Support and tax returns of someone close in USA. Will be leaving in June. Will be asking more on getting employment in USA and settling in I studied Purchasing and Supply Chain Mgt

Thank you all for this forum and your experiences my interview was scheduled on the 29 of March @ Harare Zimbabwe consular and my visa was approved. I submitted all the required documents on the 20th. On the actual interview day my appointment was 8AM. I arrived as early as 7.20AM and there was a long que already. I went security check outside by 7.45 and further security check inside. Submitted my passport on the first window. Called on the second window to pay $330. Final interview on the third window and it was like a breeze the interview was less than 3minutes. The CO first congratulated me and I did the swearing. Did finger prints. Then he asked me the following question, 1)which state are you going to? 2)Why that state? 3) What work do you usually work as? Then he congratulated me and wished me well in USA. Thank team for information those who want help don't hesitate to ask me. NB. Note that they never asked for my bank statement. They requested Affidavit of Support and tax returns of someone close in USA. Will be leaving in June. Will be asking more on getting employment in USA and settling in I studied Purchasing and Supply Chain Mgt
Congratulations!

Congrats @Nenyasha and I hope all goes well for you in the United States.

hello everyone.

Im new here and i have applied for DV 2021,waiting for results. Hopefully i will be selected.

is the watsapp group still active ??

Helo Nissnatt
I have applied as wel and its a long wait.... hope u get selected.... 1st time i was so disappointed now i just say aaarg!!! i wl try again in Oct....

Hello guys I am new here. I also applied for DV2021. Second attempt lol. Hope to learn a few things here. And hopefully will be selected this time.

Hallo guys, I cant wait for May 2020. I do not see many Zimbabweans applying, selected and moving to the States! But i know there are a few before us already there, would these few please be kind enough to lead and guide us. My prayer is, may He who has made us find each other here see us through to our States of choice in the USA and may we be one family from now till we make it and beyond, till He comes again...

Hallo guys, I cant wait for May 2020. I do not see many Zimbabweans applying, selected and moving to the States! But i know there are a few before us already there, would these few please be kind enough to lead and guide us. My prayer is, may He who has made us find each other here see us through to our States of choice in the USA and may we be one family from now till we make it and beyond, till He comes again...
Hie Vinovavi. I also applied for DV2021 and i am from Zim. Just hoping and praying for the best. Can't wait for May