• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2015 DV Winners from Zimbabwe

albanmus

Registered Users (C)
If there are any DV winners from Zimbabwe, Please participate here. I have been through the process and am willing to help however I can. I found this platform very helpful when I needed answers to the many questions that I had.

I've created this thread for 2015 DV winners from both past and present to share information and experiences. Looking forward to hearing from everyone!

All the best to all those who have been selected. I would love to promote this lottery in Zimbabwe. I strongly think that we could get many more Zimbabweans to benefit from this lottery.

All things happen in their time, so you can use the time to prepare all your contacts, affidavits etc etc.

Havest and Noza, hope that you are well. Hope that everything is moving along well for you guys.

Thanks for checking!

Given my low number I'm now waiting for an interview date anytime in the next week (or two) since low numbers will become current in Oct. As I said, I'm in the Caribbean so I have to fly to Jamaica for the interview.

I feel as though our file is ready... with the info requested. Police clearances from multiple countries etc. The only thing left is to get a medical exam done (I got our historical medical records, so i hope there will be no need for any jabs etc.)

That's my brief update.

By the way, the via bulletin states that there were just over 200 Zimbabweans selected. I wonder where the rest of the screw is?

its me and you only maybe some dont have access to the internet as you know things are not easy back here at home.

nothing yet my case number becomes current this time next year so im keeping up with my daily busnss as if im not going anywhere will start serious preps April next year.i have started to save money though.

Ok, so you have filled in your DS260? And you have all your paperwork? Never too early to prepare.

ya i have done that bra...there is still ample of time ahead for me.....as for you its touch is a move coz your interview is at hand.

Hi all, I got the interview notice today - October 2nd - interview will be in Jamaica. We have all our paper work ready but will be posting on here a full list what we have to make sure we've covered everything. Exciting times!!!

Hi all, I got the interview notice today - October 2nd - interview will be in Jamaica. We have all our paper work ready but will be posting on here a full list what we have to make sure we've covered everything. Exciting times!!!

Awesome!

@Britsimon @SusieQQQ After stalking this forum since may :) and studying the DV website I've put together the list below of documents we require and need to take to the interview. Please could you check the list below of required documents and make sure its ok?

1. DS 260 submission confirmation pages
2. Letter confirming lottery selection
3. Interview letter from status check page
4. Medical exam - scheduled for sept 8th
5. Original police clearance certificates for both of us from our home country and two other countries
6. Original birth certificates (Long) for both of us with 2 notarized copies
7. Passports for both of us
8. Photographs - 6 each for medicals and interview
9. Marriage Certificate Original and notarized copies x 2
10. High school certificate (O-level certificates with 7 passes and a-level certificates with 3 passes) with 2 notarized copies I also have an email from the Harare Zimbabwe embassy which states that this is sufficient incase the Jamaican embassy is not familiar with the high school certificates in Zimbabwe
11. DHL registration confirmation (requirement for Jamaican visa)
12. Copy of bank statements showing sufficient savings for both of us

Thanks!