• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2014 DV Lottery - Second notification letter

if i dont receive my second letter this week then i have to wait still january? i sent my forms on 1st of june and now that my number is current i have too much stress, i opened my dv lottery status and it didnt have problem with server, its seems like they didnt make any change yet.

if i dont receive my second letter this week then i have to wait still january? i sent my forms on 1st of june and now that my number is current i have too much stress, i opened my dv lottery status and it didnt have problem with server, its seems like they didnt make any change yet.

Just relax. I don't think February 2NLs have started going out yet - they will probably send them at the end of the week.

hi guys i have a doubt i will some one to clarify me
i read a post from some one which says that to get your second letter, once as your case is current you just log in your information to the dv website and your second letter open from the website. i wish to find out from those who have received their second litter if that's true coz the email address i sent to kcc is lost so i am confused.

hi guys i have a doubt i will some one to clarify me
i read a post from some one which says that to get your second letter, once as your case is current you just log in your information to the dv website and your second letter open from the website. i wish to find out from those who have received their second litter if that's true coz the email address i sent to kcc is lost so i am confused.
Yes its true if ou go on dv status check you will find out if you 2nl has been sent!
Now about your email that's lost I don't understand your question!

i mean the email address has been blocked and i cannot longer open it.so i don't know what to do. please your advice's will be well accepted

Name mistake

Myself Ram chettri from Asia Nepal have won Dv 2014 my case no is 12××× what are my chances to called for an interview and get visa.
Secondly, while initially entering edv in submitted my name as rahul chettri wereas In my citizenship my name is Ram karki chettri whereas in all educational certificate its Ram chettri as i have completed my graduation from india from primary to graduate level.so to avoid any confusion if I happened to call for an interview.I have aworn and affidavit that both ram chettri and ram karki chettri are same and are 1 person and also a letter from v.D.c. Indicating both are same from were my citizenship certificate was issued.I have sent my forms to kcc and the same was also intimidated to them with an application.so will there be any problem to get visa.what should I do to increase my chances to get visa.
Thanking
Your help would be highly appreciated....

Myself Ram chettri from Asia Nepal have won Dv 2014 my case no is 12××× what are my chances to called for an interview and get visa.
Secondly, while initially entering edv in submitted my name as rahul chettri wereas In my citizenship my name is Ram karki chettri whereas in all educational certificate its Ram chettri as i have completed my graduation from india from primary to graduate level.so to avoid any confusion if I happened to call for an interview.I have aworn and affidavit that both ram chettri and ram karki chettri are same and are 1 person and also a letter from v.D.c. Indicating both are same from were my citizenship certificate was issued.I have sent my forms to kcc and the same was also intimidated to them with an application.so will there be any problem to get visa.what should I do to increase my chances to get visa.
Thanking
Your help would be highly appreciated....

Your number should be good enough to get an interview although it will be close as Nepal is expected to reach its limit this year.

Regarding the name issue, it sounds like you have done all that you could have done already. So - all you have to do it wait for the interview.

Your number should be good enough to get an interview although it will be close as Nepal is expected to reach its limit this year.

Regarding the name issue, it sounds like you have done all that you could have done already. So - all you have to do it wait for the interview.

Thank you for your response n well m from nepal

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your response n well m from nepal is my mistake for name error could be a reason for visa refusal

Your name mistake is indeed an issue regarding an immigration process! But as simon said you have done all what you can do about it, so give it a go and see ...
Keep us updated

Your name mistake is indeed an issue regarding an immigration process! But as simon said you have done all what you can do about it, so give it a go and see ...
Keep us updated

Thank You vladek yes let time and god deceide what they have to put in my bag.

hello all,
need help.
my cn has been allocated to those which will apply in april as per the visa bulletin published on 8 feb. How long will it take for me to get the second letter.

hello all,
need help.
my cn has been allocated to those which will apply in april as per the visa bulletin published on 8 feb. How long will it take for me to get the second letter.

You should get an email by next weekend.