2013 Feb N 400 Tracker

Did you get any major traffic viloations ?Just curious as why they are asking so many supporting documents from you

Thanks
GCcomesoon

Thats the standard phrase for anyone who selected yes for Citation/Arrest

I did have my first speeding ticket in 2005. The second in 2008(out of state, camera), and the third in 2010.
Each one of them the fine was less than $500.

In every case I called up and paid the fine over phone.

-Still

Thanks, i will update. Time to start to look at civics book more seriously :eek:
So 12 days for me between YL and this email...

Nice apps can be found at AppStore or PlayStore to study on questions, good luck, looks like most of us1-1.5 months away from interview date.

Still Waiting

Looks like Iam the only one in this thread who is yet to be scheduled for Interview. I have little to complain as my PD is also the "last"(in this thread). And my DO being Atlanta, does not help my cause either :mad:

No LUDs since 3/13

From Trackitt it looks like in May I "can" get scheduled for a June Interview.

Best of luck to all of you, please remember to post your interview experiences.

-Still

gc since march 2008

2/12/13: N-400 mailed to lewisville, tx ( usps - express mail - $19.95 ) / both husband & wife
2/13/13: N-400 delivered
2/22/13: Noa received (priority date: 02/13/13 ) / both
2/27/13: Fp notice received / both
3/04/13: Fp scheduled - done / both
3/22/13: Interview appointment letter received / both
4/24/13: Interview scheduled / both.....:):)
3/30/2013: Yellow letter received - both
4/24/2013: Interview done & passed & received oath ceremony letter / both
6/12/2013: Oath ceremony
:cool::cool:

Just now came back from the interview. Everything went well, officer was very nice and professional. Got recommended for approval. Will write rest of the details later this weekend.
Good luck.

Congrats!
Now, if I just understood why some people get the recommendation for approval (like us) while others walk out of there with the oath date already fixed I would be able to stop wondering about it.

Just now came back from the interview. Everything went well, officer was very nice and professional. Got recommended for approval. Will write rest of the details later this weekend.
Good luck.

Getting a little frustrated. Orlando now says 7.9 months. Green card runs out in July.

02/21/13: N-400 Application mailed to Texas
02/25/13: N-400 Application delivered
03/01/13: uscis cashed check
03/07/13: FP notice recd
03/18/13: FP Done in Orlando
03/22/13 In line for Interview Schedule
XX/XX/13: Interview Scheduled
XX/XX/13: Interview Done
XX/XX/13: Oath scheduling que
XX/XX/13: Oath Letter received
XX/XX/13: Oath Ceremony
XX/XX/13: Applied for Passport
XX/XX/13: Received Passport

Congrats Irvine2000 - Please tell us your interview experiences hopefully this weekend. I have mine on Tuesday next week

Looks like Iam the only one in this thread who is yet to be scheduled for Interview. I have little to complain as my PD is also the "last"(in this thread). And my DO being Atlanta, does not help my cause either :mad:

No LUDs since 3/13

From Trackitt it looks like in May I "can" get scheduled for a June Interview.

Best of luck to all of you, please remember to post your interview experiences.

-Still

You are not the only one.... Actually you should get it soon.

Good luck

Getting a little frustrated. Orlando now says 7.9 months. Green card runs out in July.

I guess Orlando is scheduling Nov-Dec filers now. Then we would be two months away from the letter and 3 from interview, unless they speed up things.

Well looks like I will have to renew my green card. Didn't want to spend the money on something I will never use.

My interview was scheduled early in the morning @ 7:50am. Reached there around 7:35am. After parking the car, as soon as I entered in the building, were sent back to put the Cell phone back in the car since it has a camera. After the security clearance, as instructed, put the interview letter in the tray at one of the windows. There were around 20+ people sitting in the lobby and I observed that around 10+ examiners were there to take interviews. Every time a name is called, I saw a different examiner. After around 10-12 calls, my name was called by a very courteous officer, I think it was around 8:10am.
We greeted each other and he asked me to follow him. No discussion in the lobby. As soon as we entered in the room, he asked me to please raise your hand to tell the truth etc...
After sitting, he asked me for my GC,DL and PP then he opened my file and starting reviewing my application and asked questions to confirm my details like DOB, address, previous and current jobs. Asked about the trips I took, then discussed all of the traffic tickets I got and the reason. Then moved on to the other Yes/No questions ..... Didn't ask for any document though I was carrying almost everything. Asked me to sign at two places on the last page of the N400 form. Then he moved on to the test part. Asked the following questions:

Who wrote the Declaration of Independence?
Who is the Commander in Chief of the military?
What are the two major political parties in the United States?*
There were 13 original states. Name three.
Name one state that borders Mexico.
What is an amendment?

I answered all of them correctly then he moved on to the reading and writing part. Then he congratulated me that you have passed the government test and he's recommending me for the approval.
He explained the oath etc.. Then he handed me over the N652 recommended for approval letter and while going out, he stopped by at the copy machine to make the copies of my DL,GC and PP. Once again he congratulated and came with me to show the exit door. I think I was out around 8:25am or so. Overall everything went well and the officer was very professional and courteous.

Also one point many people here mentioned that they received YL because they had marked Q16 as 'Yes'. In my case as well, it was 'Yes' and I didn't receive any YL. But I specifically mentioned in each of the tickets outcome as 'NO ARREST,CITED,PAID FINE'. I am not sure by saying 'NO ARREST' helped or not but thought I should share here.

I received The Letter yesterday. Interview will be in 1 month.
Congrats irvine2000 and CIT12 !

Last edited by a moderator: