2013 Feb N 400 Tracker

Thanks. It took 42 days from interview to "In line for oath" email..

Yes I sent them by mail. It took me ~45 days to get my oath letter.

Several factors: The DO is rather small; my case was really open-and-shut to begin with (just a minor clarification that also came up during the GC process); I requested an InfoPass on 07/02/13, the oath letter says my case was approved 07/03/13. I really think it's the bureaucracy of red tape that's holding things back.

Be patient! I'm sure it will come through :)

Oath letter says to bring letter, green card, and "Any immigration documents you may have". Which documents they want to see again? :confused:

@janette --> I was asked for my Green Card only (which will be taken away) prior to oath ceremony (at check-in). However, I did carry my passports (current & expired) just to be safe...

Btw, congrats on your oath ceremony!

Thanks harish7 ! I think i'm last here non-citizen :))
@janette --> I was asked for my Green Card only (which will be taken away) prior to oath ceremony (at check-in). However, I did carry my passports (current & expired) just to be safe...

Btw, congrats on your oath ceremony!

Well big surprise Passport arrived on Friday. What a blessing. Double quick time. Might just hop over to UK next week now.
Looks like I am all done now. Thanks for all the help and encouragement these last 6 months. This is a great forum.
All the best to all of you. God bless you all and God bless America

In YL they doesnt say anything special... Just regular procedure after finger prints.. The most important is : scheduled for interview. And after interview: scheduled for oath ceremony.
Moses0 you mean you received your YL before they emailed you for interview?

My USCIS journey is now complete!

Many thanks to those who shared their experience, explained/clarified what to do, and last but not least for volunteering your precious time... Thanks again, and good luck to others who are starting their USC journey or will be starting... cheers! :)

Got my certificate today :) Applied for passport. I was the only one from my country!
Good luck to everyone who is in the process!

Need advise from Gurus
Fingerprinting scheduled for Citizenship April 4TH,2013
I was out of country from November 2012 to 2013 for total of 152 days
Almost five months.
I need to visit my country again before the interview and need advise on how number of days out of USA are counted. Calender days or continuous stay? In my case can I go for 45 days in 2013.
Thanks