• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2012 dv lottery result

Guys live everything up to DOS?i think they know what they are doing and i dont think we should be bordering ourselves? who knows may DOS wants to see the world reactions concerning this whole thing, thats if you ask me?

Here is the Kentucky Consular Center phone number: 606-526-7500 , whoever wants to call and get real information.

my names are Dogo Marie Clair Biawa from Bamenda Cameroon i played the DV lottery on November 3 2010 but unfortunately misplaced my confirmation number.Can u please help retrieve/verify this number and forward it to marionisley@yahoo.com.Please if this is done i will be very grateful.while waiting for your assistance remain bless.

my names are Dogo Marie Clair Biawa from Bamenda Cameroon i played the DV lottery on November 3 2010 but unfortunately misplaced my confirmation number.Can u please help retrieve/verify this number and forward it to marionisley@yahoo.com.Please if this is done i will be very grateful.while waiting for your assistance remain bless.

Sorry, but if you lost it there's not much you can do to get it back. :/ Are you sure you didn't write it down or screenshot the page? For anonymity reasons, they don't give out the numbers and I'm pretty sure they don't email them to you. Look harder, I hope you find it! Also, it's not a very good idea to post your names/email address on a forum like this.

you write a letter to Obama about retrieving your lottery number. His address is The White House, Washington DC, US. Good luck!

@marie claire you can retrieve your confirmation number from www.dv-confirmation.com as of yesterday the site was working.

@keepitup man this is a forum to share ideas and pass infos and knowledge pls dont call me scammer cos i might be force to take you to the moderator or Admin and you will be ban.you can confirm the website on your own before posting trash.I saw the website yesterday.If you continue this act of yours then i think i have no choice than to tell my friend who is among the moderator to ban you permanent,you think this is a market place huh? Where you throw words on somebody just like that nah for your info this is a world forum.Try me, any more rubbish post from you and see what am capable off to happen to your entire posts and you might be traced just try me,you think evrybody here is just an ordinary member huh rubbish.

@obama can you see how this guy here is calling me NIGERIAN scammer?his id is KEEPITUP,you can check the other room and see for yourself?it seems this guy is just here to abuse NIGERIA members in this forum and have told him that if he continues with such act that i would be forced to report him to the moderator and he gets ban.PASS THIS TO ALL OUR FELLOW NIGERIANS HERE.

@obama oh its still thesame room i thought it was other room.NIGERIANS in the house you guys can see how this guy who calls himself KEEPITUP is abusing your fellow NIGERIANS?would you 9ja take this rubbish from this guy?he doesn't even know who he is joking with?