• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2012 dv lottery result

@obama can you see how this guy here is calling me NIGERIAN scammer?his id is KEEPITUP,you can check the other room and see for yourself?it seems this guy is just here to abuse NIGERIA members in this forum and have told him that if he continues with such act that i would be forced to report him to the moderator and he gets ban.PASS THIS TO ALL OUR FELLOW NIGERIANS HERE.

No one called you a scammer but the website www.dv-confirmation.com is so obviously a scam site.
1) Asks for money (I love this sentence there "If those people who had lost their confirmation numbers can donate some money")
2) Promises to help retrieve confirmation number when DOS has already CLEARLY told people if you lost it, too bad, nothing can be done.

Conclusion = SCAM

@barium5 i never knew it was a scam site,i only saw it yesterday,you can check some of my posts and you will see where i stated it.I never knew it was a scam site.