• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2012 dv lottery result

A whole lot of guess guyz, let's wait for a while. itz scheduled to be published tomorrow though the letter from KCC says on or about 15 july. so July 15th is not 100% ensured. Anyway best of luck to you all.

we have first winners!
i heard people from South Korea, Japan and other asian countries can check them status now and they win. you can see this on them local sites. about 1% of winners there. so i believe there's justice. you can check too in a few hours. good luck.

that is bull crap, when the checking website opens it opens for anyone in anytime zone to use

you seriously think a website opening is like the sun moving around earth??!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
we have first winners!
i heard people from South Korea, Japan and other asian countries can check them status now and they win. you can see this on them local sites. about 1% of winners there. so i believe there's justice. you can check too in a few hours. good luck.

can you prove that there are dv winners yet?

we have first winners!
where did you see that?
prove it.

House dont pay attention to anybody here that says some Asian part are checking there results for a court case BTW Dos and Mr white that has not been settle even though Mr white said on his blog that an anticipation decision would be taking before friday or to me court to ordererd DOS to re-instate the 22k.This guy called WHATABOUTNO, thinks this forum is a place for cracking jokes?

and what link/address are you clicking on to see the results? and when did you click on it before or after getting high?

Last edited by a moderator:
i confirm that malaysians are able to check the status of the application. if i do not believe, you can call in indonesia, vietnam and laos. unfortunately I did not win. may God bless you.

Negative.... Come on, stop fooling around.