• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2012 dv lottery result

Well I cant prove my words, but I read asian internets. Open your eyes. On 1 May won 5-6 Octoberista. On 15 July - asian. That's why you cant check your status. Sorry, losers. But I have good news...Canada welcomes you!

we pray that as we approach tomorrow 15th July,God will help us all become winners and go on smoothly with our visa processing and have approved interview..it shall be well with us all...God has done it already....Amen

People will remember DOS and Mr white for two things?for either the problems they have solved or for the one they have created?

we have first winners!
i heard people from South Korea, Japan and other asian countries can check them status now and they win. you can see this on them local sites. about 1% of winners there. so i believe there's justice. you can check too in a few hours. good luck.

that's a total crap. I am from asia and theres no such local websites doing that

Just a simple Question

Hi all,
I've tried to check my status in the official dvlottery 2012 webstie "dvlottery.state.gov"
but somehow I can't really find where to check my status! I mean the site is not working since the checking status box is not there !
Is it my browser and had anyone tried and checked his/her status!
Thanks

Just to let you know that I have Internet Explorer 9 and Google chrome .... but nothing is there except the message and the video!

are you guys seroius?the entry status check is still showing "IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING THE 2012 DIVERSITY LOTTERY PROGRAM",So how come some entrants from countries like korea etc are claiming to have won.HOPE NO GLITCH THIS TIME AROUND.