2011 March N-400 Tracker

Thanks, I am pretty surprised myself! I hope yours will move fast as well.

You have 71 days between application and interview! You have me beat by one day. :)

The shortest period between application and interview I have seen in recent times is 66 days. Anyhow, good luck at the interview.

Does my 2003 (03) model nissan primera have a tracker fitted to it because on the details it says tracker.

No it's because to see 3D on your TV, your High Def Blue Ray player must be 3D compatible .
Hope my answer was helpful to your question ..............

Guys,

Just want to share this nice walk-in FP experience.
I got in the San Jose ASC at 3:05pm and got out at 3:20pm today. There was only one customer in front of me and there was no one waiting after me. The staffs were nice and polite during my walk-in experience. The front desk officer asked me why did I walk-in and I told him that I would travel for work in the next one or two weeks and I didn't really want to miss my FP appointment. So he said, let's wait for 2 mins if there was anyone with an appointment coming in. After two mins, no one came and he let me in. It maybe not speed up my whole process but it's nice to get it over with and I will be worrying free during my work traveling.

-------------------------
March 23 2011: Mail N-400 + GC copy + $680 check + 2 photos to Phoenix lockbox.
March 29 2011: NOA (via email and text)
April 13 2011 : FP notice mailed (Online status)
April 15th 2011 : FP letter received (May 9th 2011 is the FP appointment date)
April 19th 2011: Walk-in FP done in San Jose ASC

GiveMeaBreak99

I guess walk-in FP can move your case faster. Not like some others said it doesn't matter if your FP done before or after the appt date..

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. It did surprise me as well. My spouse did her FP 4 days after me. I hope, it doesn't screw up our 'together' dates for future milestones and appointments in the n400 process.

My FP was done on April 14. Since then there is no progress; no mail received and no online update. I am going crazy again, checking mailbox and online status several times a day :rolleyes:

I am surprised that some of us have pretty fast processing experiences. Lucky You :eek:

My FP was done on April 14. Since then there is no progress; no mail received and no online update. I am going crazy again, checking mailbox and online status several times a day :rolleyes:

I am surprised that some of us have pretty fast processing experiences. Lucky You :eek:

if it makes you feel any better, I had my walk-in FP on March 25. Nothing changed since then.

It depends on where is your processing center. Check status of others who file with the same PC as you and you may get an idea. Also depends on which country you are from or your name may show up on FBI watch list. As soon as FBI clears your name, you should see your case moving.

if it makes you feel any better, I had my walk-in FP on March 25. Nothing changed since then.

Dear Friends: Quick Update

Case transferred to a local office. Notification letter for the interview will be received soon.

I feel like I have just found an Easter Egg :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@ garbage & @vimarket:

My case is going fast but please remember that I had a name typo which makes things kind a fair :)

Anyways, be patient, I am sure that your cases are in progress too. When you get any updates, please share with us so we can celebrate them :cool:

Congrat to all who are moving fast.

As for me, trying not to get stressed out, but getting really close to one month since walk FP and no change. :(

Received our FP notices today. :D

Unfortunately the date falls smack in the middle of a schedule business trip, but I'll ether alter my travel plans or cancel the trip entirely. I will call the office Monday to see if I can show up earlier, but its a 90 mile drive, so I'm not keen on just winging a tip up and hoping for the best.

Location - Minnesota
11/March/11 - N-400 Sent to Phoenix, AZ
14/March/11 - N-400 Received
17/March/11 - Check Cashed
18/March/11 - Confirmation Email
22/March/11 - NOA Received
20/April/11 - FP e-notification
22/April/11 - FP letter
18/May/11 - FP Appointment
XX/XX/11 - Case transferred to local office.
XX/XX/11 - Received Interview Letter
XX/XX/11 - Interview -
XX/XX/11 - Ceremony Letter
XX/XX/11 - Ceremony -

-russ