2011 March N-400 Tracker

yesterday i recieved FP appointment notice by mail for the 29 march
good luck to everyone

Last edited by a moderator:
U can go Walk-in and get your fingerprints done to help speed things up. U don't have to wait until the 29th ..

Good Luck

thank you marklivinglarge but since i am busy i dont think have time to go befor so i am gonna stick with the appointment date plus it is just 10 days difference
good luck for you

thank you marklivinglarge but since i am busy i dont think have time to go befor so i am gonna stick with the appointment date plus it is just 10 days difference
good luck for you

Not a problem Bud, a lot of people do not know that they can go in early for their fingerprints ... and that does speed things up ..

Anyway... good luck to you too

Thanks marklivinglarge. I received my FP notice yesterday. It's scheduled for April 6. I am definitely going to try to do a walk-in because I really can't go on April 6 (I have a surgery scheduled that day)! I hope they will take me early. Does anybody know if the one in Alexandria, VA takes early walk-ins?

Thanks marklivinglarge. I received my FP notice yesterday. It's scheduled for April 6. I am definitely going to try to do a walk-in because I really can't go on April 6 (I have a surgery scheduled that day)! I hope they will take me early. Does anybody know if the one in Alexandria, VA takes early walk-ins?

Having a surgery is a very good and legally valid reason. Hopefully USCIS will work with you, if they try to give some bullshit lecture, demand to speak with a supervisor and explain yourself ( don't forget to take your supporting documents )... I don't see why they should not tale you ...

Good Luck

Tried a walk-in method, but didn't work.

The front lady said they are expecting so many people today, but went to check with the supervisor and then the supervisor came and said I can try coming back on Friday..

Tried a walk-in method, but didn't work.

The front lady said they are expecting so many people today, but went to check with the supervisor and then the supervisor came and said I can try coming back on Friday..

Yep, it's still a good try... a walk-in means you don't have an appointment but you still want to get your fingerprints done, so they have to find an empty slot to squeeze you in .... try to get there early on Friday ...Be one of the firsts ...if they see you first and nobody Else's ready to go in, they might take care of ya ..

Good luck

Mailed to Phoenix, AZ via USPS Express Mail

* Sent N-400: 3/16/11
* Application received: 3/17/11
* Cashed MoneyOrder:
* FP Notice mailed (from online status):
* FP letter received:
* FP Appointment date:
* Interview Letter received:
* Interview Date:
* Oath Date:

From CA

How long does it take to get fingerprints letter?

So far:
Phoenix, AZ / USPS Express Mail

N-400: 3/10/11 [day 1]
Application received: 3/11/11 [day 2]
Check cashed: 3/14/11 [day 4]
NOA : 3/14/11 [day 4]
FP Notice mailed (from online status):
FP letter received:
FP Appointment date:
Interview Letter received:
Interview Date:
Oath Date:

March 16 2006: First day became US resident (Greencard)
March 23 2011: Mail N-400 + GC copy + $680 check + 2 photos to Phoenix lockbox.
March xx 2011:
March xx 2011

Yep, it's still a good try... a walk-in means you don't have an appointment but you still want to get your fingerprints done, so they have to find an empty slot to squeeze you in .... try to get there early on Friday ...Be one of the firsts ...if they see you first and nobody Else's ready to go in, they might take care of ya ..

Good luck

Went today, and had to explain the story to the front lady. She went to verify with a manager that I did talk to him on Monday. The manager said "we have less people, we can do it". I got this done 1 week earlier before the actual FP appointment. Didn't really save much time, but since I am planning to travel in the summer I want to do everything in expedite procedure. Very nice staff there also.

The other thing I noticed that I had my original FP appointment on Friday, and the manager told me to come back on Friday, so this indicates that they usually have less people on Fridays? Might be.

03/08 - Mailed to Phoenix, AZ via USPS Express Mail
03/15 - Check cashed
03/18 - NOA received
03/21 - FP NOA received
03/25 - FP walk-in done

Mailed to Phoenix, AZ via USPS Express Mail

* Sent N-400: 3/16/11
* Application received: 3/17/11
* Cashed MoneyOrder:
* NOA : 03/22/2011
* NOArevceived by mail : 03/25/2011
* FP Notice mailed (from online status):
* FP letter received:
* FP Appointment date:
* Interview Letter received:
* Interview Date:
* Oath Date:

Location - Minnesota

11/March/11 - N-400 Sent to Phoenix, AZ
14/March/11 - N-400 Received
17/March/11 - Check Cashed
18/March/11 - Confirmation Email
22/March/11 - NOA Received
XX/XX/11 - FP letter
XX/XX/11 - FP Appointment
XX/XX/11 - Case transferred to local office.
XX/XX/11 - Received Interview Letter
XX/XX/11 - Interview -
XX/XX/11 - Ceremony Letter
XX/XX/11 - Ceremony -

-russ

Went today, and had to explain the story to the front lady. She went to verify with a manager that I did talk to him on Monday. The manager said "we have less people, we can do it". I got this done 1 week earlier before the actual FP appointment. Didn't really save much time, but since I am planning to travel in the summer I want to do everything in expedite procedure. Very nice staff there also.

The other thing I noticed that I had my original FP appointment on Friday, and the manager told me to come back on Friday, so this indicates that they usually have less people on Fridays? Might be.

03/08 - Mailed to Phoenix, AZ via USPS Express Mail
03/15 - Check cashed
03/18 - NOA received
03/21 - FP NOA received
03/25 - FP walk-in done

Congratulations ..... saving time is saving time even if it's just an hour ....Good job