2005 Filed Cases General Discussions Thread

LaborBadhi said:
Hey prash_mate&Defrag,

My self and vc_gc got EAD approvals. I think yours on it way. You guys may check your inbox.
Hey LaborBadhi,

I have not filed for my EAD and AP yet. Hopefully next week. I will check with wife's EAD and AP approval. Thanks.

My employer fedexed my EB1 last Tuesday (08/16/05). Can anyone tell me how long it takes to get an acknowledgement from VSC?
Thanks

Hi All,

Can some one help me with our I-140 issue, we got an RFE and we replied to that after that they didn't updated the LUD, its still the same date when they sent the RFE, and today is the last day for that, what it means whether they received that or not. can someone answer this

Jee_S said:
Hi All,

Can some one help me with our I-140 issue, we got an RFE and we replied to that after that they didn't updated the LUD, its still the same date when they sent the RFE, and today is the last day for that, what it means whether they received that or not. can someone answer this

1. Do you have the postal (Fedex/UPS etc) tracking number and also the receipt?
2. Ask your attorney to call USCIS today.
P

AP Application

I intend to apply for mine and my husbands AP by ourselves
I have got a fax from India explaining the reson - brother's marraige in october
Do I send both the applications together
What is the address to send te applications
What is a A # . Will this number be same on I-140 , I-485 and I-765

My H1 is vaild till Jan 2006 . Will they reject my AP

Please advise
thanks
Meganm

Why do you need AP if your H1 is valid? If you have a valid stamp on your PP then you do not need AP. I am assuming that you have not started using EAD (In that case your H status is already invalidated I think)

meganm said:
I intend to apply for mine and my husbands AP by ourselves
I have got a fax from India explaining the reson - brother's marraige in october
Do I send both the applications together
---you have to send it seperate
What is the address to send te applications
---you will find all the details in download form from the UCCIS website
What is a A # . Will this number be same on I-140 , I-485 and I-765
---Yes. The A# is on I-485 application.

My H1 is vaild till Jan 2006 . Will they reject my AP

---No. But there is slim chnaces of AP approved before Oct because you left only 30-40 days.

Please advise
thanks
Meganm

EB3 - PD : 02/18/2004
Labor approval : 07/15/2005
I140 Filed : 08-04-2005

How long I140 approvals are taking with vermont service center?

Surprise Surpise

Folks,

My I140 got approved just got the email from service center.

I dont know what happened, but now I am waiting to receive the letter stating the same.

EB3
PD: OCT 98
RD: June 23'05

140 Approved

Hi Guys,
I was very happy to see the message fro USCIS saying my 140 petition through employer is approved.
Glad that everything is on time, hope to see 485 clear before EB2 is retrogressed.
vc_gc

Substitute Labour

Gurus,

I am working for company A and filed labour in 2004. Recently they have got a approved labour and they want to substitute for me.

When I spoke to lawyer today, she told me that you have submit the documentation of previously filed (in 2004) labour along with the substitite labour when filing I-140.

Is this correct or I understand wrongly?

Do I need to provide the documentation of labour applied in 2004, while filing I-140 along with the substitue labour?

Thanks in advance.

USGCUS

vc_gc said:
Hi Guys,
I was very happy to see the message fro USCIS saying my 140 petition through employer is approved.
Glad that everything is on time, hope to see 485 clear before EB2 is retrogressed.
vc_gc
Congratulations . good luck with your I485.
P

Glad to hear good news!

vc_gc said:
Hi Guys,
vc_gc

Congratulations!!! It is very nice to hearing that all 140's are approving very quick.

vc_gc said:
Hi Guys,
vc_gc

This is amazing! Congrats! I am sure you would be thrilled. This is really quick turnaround time for I 140.