2005 Filed Cases General Discussions Thread

I140 receipt date

My company filed my I140 on Jan 3rd. And we got a notice couple of days back with the receipt date as Jan 4th and notice date as Jan 5th. Seems like they are processing at least the notices fast or is this the way it has always been?

garp said:
My company filed my I140 on Jan 3rd. And we got a notice couple of days back with the receipt date as Jan 4th and notice date as Jan 5th. Seems like they are processing at least the notices fast or is this the way it has always been?

Yes.. that's normal..

where is the latest tracker?

I am a newbee in the immigration.com
Could you please direct me to latest Vermont Serv. Center trackers.

Cat: EB2
I140 & I485 Concurrent ND 1/4/06
FP: 2/8/06
EAD: 2/6/06

Fellow GC aspirants,

My I-140 got approved yesterday. I was tired of waiting and had given up all hopes and on top of that I was also expecting an A2P RFE, but I saw the approval email this morning.
Good luck to everyone else who is waiting for their I-140s. My details are below :

LC : EB2, PERM, NJ - AD : 09/12/2006
I-140/EAD/485 - ND : 09/26/2006
EAD - AD : 10/15/2006
140 - AD : 02/21/2006
485 - LUD : 11/18/2006 (FP recv.), AD - ?

gcstrat said:
Dear Defrag

What was your RFE?
I received a similar e-mail today.

Regards
GCStrat :)
GCSTRAT,

RFE is A2P and experiences. We replied and USCIS received it on 2/9 with ND of 2/10. There is a LUD on 2/25 (saturday) with the same message.
"on feb 9,2006 we received your response etc etc". Don't know what is the LUD on 2/25 hope it is for good. Will let you know. Thanks.

I-140 RFE, gurus need advice

I got RFE on I-140 with substitute labor. USCIS in RFE said that they got photocopies of 750 Part A & B. Laywer replied to the RFE and asked USCIS to get duplicate from DOL

How long does this process takes .?? What happens if substitute labor process is eliminated in the middle. will my I-40 will be denied .? I am already into 7th year.

Are there any other ways to solve this .?

Can I still get other RFE after this is sorted out .?

What is A2P?

Sorry, I am not familiar with A2P? what does it stand for?

My RFE is about experience letters. They need letters from current and former employers.

Regards

gcstrat said:
Sorry, I am not familiar with A2P? what does it stand for?

My RFE is about experience letters. They need letters from current and former employers.

Regards

A2P: Ability To Pay

good luck with your RFE.

Postal Return of I-140 Approval

Friends,
My I-140 is approved in Feb 2006.

Through which company i applied, recently that company is bought by some other company. So the address of company is changed. They moved to new building in the same state. But I don't know they informed change of address to INS or not..?
Due to that my Approved I-140 is return back to INS.
Company Attorney got approved I-140.
My questions are..
1) Is this going to be problem to my I-140 and 485?

Please reply me with yours valuable suggestions.

my I-140 : got RFE

received mail today from USCIS asking additional evidense.

Applied on Nov 1st 2005:
Received mail today for RFE:

Waiting for mail from USCIS to attorney.

Will let you know guys ..

Would like to know..how to provide exp letters from previous company as i left that company 3 years back...anybody has any idea...

i140 RFE

recd RFE mail today from USCIS....

applied : Nov 1st 2005

Waiting for mail from USCIS to attorney so attorney let me know....

Wondering if RFE is about exp letters, and I left the previous company 3 years back and i dont have exp letter from tat compnay...wondering how could you provide exp letters from that company then..

Thanks

RFE on I140 requesting form 9089

GCscare said:
I got RFE on I-140 with substitute labor. USCIS in RFE said that they got photocopies of 750 Part A & B. Laywer replied to the RFE and asked USCIS to get duplicate from DOL

How long does this process takes .?? What happens if substitute labor process is eliminated in the middle. will my I-40 will be denied .? I am already into 7th year.

Are there any other ways to solve this .?

Can I still get other RFE after this is sorted out .?
Hey,
I am in the same boat as you. In the fax copy I received from my attorney- I read it that they are asking us to send form 9089, but this does not make sense. Form 9089 is for substitution on PERM labors. But anyway,my lawyer is going to reply saying he sent the photo copies of 750a and 750B, also he is going to fill out form 9089 and send it to the INS. Keep me posted on what happens in your case
chicchu

mygc_06 said:
Friends,
My I-140 is approved in Feb 2006.

Through which company i applied, recently that company is bought by some other company. So the address of company is changed. They moved to new building in the same state. But I don't know they informed change of address to INS or not..?
Due to that my Approved I-140 is return back to INS.
Company Attorney got approved I-140.
My questions are..
1) Is this going to be problem to my I-140 and 485?

Please reply me with yours valuable suggestions.
You only need one copy, if attorney got it, that should be fine. You can apply for 485 with that.
IMO, you should also be looking at making sure that after the merger etc., with the new entity your job offer and 140 is still valid. Talk to lawyer and ask him.

2 - 140's

Gurus,

i need your suggestion...

My I-140 filed under EB3 ( instead of EB2 ) and Approved and H1 extension approved ( 3 years extension based on approved eb3 140) .

Recently i saw some posting in forums and checked my 140 approval copy ... then i realised my laywer did mistake ....my approved 140 is EB3 not EB2

My question is can i apply I-140 under EB2 using same labor ( Masters + 6 Year Exp) eventhough alreadi I-140 approved under EB3 using same labor certification....

thanks for your help..

You could go for it. It will be allowed.

paradesi2000 said:
Gurus,

i need your suggestion...

My I-140 filed under EB3 ( instead of EB2 ) and Approved and H1 extension approved ( 3 years extension based on approved eb3 140) .

Recently i saw some posting in forums and checked my 140 approval copy ... then i realised my laywer did mistake ....my approved 140 is EB3 not EB2

My question is can i apply I-140 under EB2 using same labor ( Masters + 6 Year Exp) eventhough alreadi I-140 approved under EB3 using same labor certification....

thanks for your help..

chicchu said:
Hey,
I am in the same boat as you. In the fax copy I received from my attorney- I read it that they are asking us to send form 9089, but this does not make sense. Form 9089 is for substitution on PERM labors. But anyway,my lawyer is going to reply saying he sent the photo copies of 750a and 750B, also he is going to fill out form 9089 and send it to the INS. Keep me posted on what happens in your case
chicchu

Hi Chicchu,

I have not seen the RFE but my lawyer has replied RFE and message is changed on USCIS that they received it. when did you received it .? Let me know if you have any updates

GCscare said:
Hi Chicchu,

I have not seen the RFE but my lawyer has replied RFE and message is changed on USCIS that they received it. when did you received it .? Let me know if you have any updates

We received the RFE on March 3rd. Lawyer finally replied yesterday only. So, did not see an LUD yet on the response. Keep me posted with ur case
chicchu

My I-140 is approved.

Just checked online status, it was approved on 3/28.

Details:

PERM LC PD: 9/23/05
I-140 RD: 12/5/05
I-140 ND: 12/7/05
I-140 EB2 AD: 3/28/06
I-485 not filed.

Thanks.