2005 Filed Cases General Discussions Thread

chicchu said:
We received the RFE on March 3rd. Lawyer finally replied yesterday only. So, did not see an LUD yet on the response. Keep me posted with ur case
chicchu

Hi chicchu,

Did you hear anything after the RFE was responded.? Did u see any Mesage change .?

Online message on my application changed 1 month after they received our responce for missing labor RFE and said that RFE has been issued for this case. we got letter a week back explaining that they have requested copy of labor from DOL .?

GCScare
Forward Message

Hi GCscare,
I received a similar RFE and have responded to it.
Did your lawyer include a copy of your labor in the response for the RFE?

Thanks in advance.

GCscare said:
Hi chicchu,

Did you hear anything after the RFE was responded.? Did u see any Mesage change .?

Online message on my application changed 1 month after they received our responce for missing labor RFE and said that RFE has been issued for this case. we got letter a week back explaining that they have requested copy of labor from DOL .?

GCScare
Forward Message

kodak57 said:
Hi GCscare,
I received a similar RFE and have responded to it.
Did your lawyer include a copy of your labor in the response for the RFE?

Thanks in advance.

Kodak,
I don't think my lawyer send anything other than asking USCIS to get from DOL.

What is ur RFE .? Missing labor.? Did your laywer asked USCIS to get labor copy from DOL .??

GCscare,
My labor was approved on Sep30 and I had applied for 140/485 the same day using a LC printout from the PERM website.
We sent the original hard copy ETA9089 later after we received the receipts for 140/485.
It seems DOL misplaced it and then sent an RFE asking us to send the original ETA9089 again. My attorney has responded saying that it was already sent and has attached a copy along with it.

The exact wording of the response was:
Please note that on **** our office fedexed the original completed labor Department ETA Form 9089 which was received in your office on ****. Enclosed as Exhibit A is the copy of the whole packet including the cover letter addressing this issue that was sent to the Service Center

Regards.

GCscare said:
Kodak,
I don't think my lawyer send anything other than asking USCIS to get from DOL.

What is ur RFE .? Missing labor.? Did your laywer asked USCIS to get labor copy from DOL .??

Guys I have the same issue at VSC. I had a Sep 29th, 2005 Labor approval, and my lawyer later sent the original before Oct 31st. I got a missing Labor RFE from VSC in March. Lawyer responded to the RFE 5 weeks back with a copy of the original Labor, and fedex receipts etc. I have not seen any LUDs or anything. And frankly I do not know what the process is going to be in this case. And how long it will take.

Have you seen any Sept 140 approvals for cases where the original labor was sent later?

Gcilla,
Did you see the update that said the response to your RFE has been received?

Regards.

GCilla said:
Guys I have the same issue at VSC. I had a Sep 29th, 2005 Labor approval, and my lawyer later sent the original before Oct 31st. I got a missing Labor RFE from VSC in March. Lawyer responded to the RFE 5 weeks back with a copy of the original Labor, and fedex receipts etc. I have not seen any LUDs or anything. And frankly I do not know what the process is going to be in this case. And how long it will take.

Have you seen any Sept 140 approvals for cases where the original labor was sent later?

sorry forgot to mention that - saw a received update on the website, and an LUD a day after that. 5 Weeks since then and not a wiff of action.

I am wondering if everyone who sent in the labor later like us is facing the same situation or are we a smaller unfortunate subset.

kodak57 said:
Gcilla,
Did you see the update that said the response to your RFE has been received?

Regards.

I-140 approved

Guys and Gals

My I-140 was approved on May 5.

EB2-India

I-140 details: ND:10/20/2005; RFE received (approx) 02/20/2006; RFE replied 03/22/06; LUD: 03/34/06 - RFE received; I-140 approved: 05/05/06.

Regards
GCStrat :)

need information on this Labor not found RFE

Please, is there anyone out there from Sept 29/30 2005 Labor approval date, (who had to send the original labor later) and

a. Has had the 140 approved?
b. Faced a similar RFE, and then has had the 140 approved.

I have no sense whether the misplaced Labor is a common occurrence for all these cases, or myself, Kodak57 and GCScare are a few "out on luck" guys.

gcstrat said:
Guys and Gals

My I-140 was approved on May 5.

EB2-India

I-140 details: ND:10/20/2005; RFE received (approx) 02/20/2006; RFE replied 03/22/06; LUD: 03/34/06 - RFE received; I-140 approved: 05/05/06.

Regards
GCStrat :)
What were the LUDs on your 140 after RFE reply received? Also if your labor was thru PERM, did you receive a copy of your 140 approval?

GCilla, GCScare,
Have you received any updates on your cases after the RFE response was submitted?

Thanks in advance.

GCilla said:
Please, is there anyone out there from Sept 29/30 2005 Labor approval date, (who had to send the original labor later) and

a. Has had the 140 approved?
b. Faced a similar RFE, and then has had the 140 approved.

I have no sense whether the misplaced Labor is a common occurrence for all these cases, or myself, Kodak57 and GCScare are a few "out on luck" guys.

Nope. Not a peep. I have no idea how much time this will take, or what the appropriate next step is - my lawyer adviced me to wait and watch. Do you guys have any more information?

I asked my lawyer about the same and was told that they have seen such cases in the past and it has taken 3-4 months to get the decision from USCIS after responding to the RFE.

Please do post on this forum whenever you get an update.

GCilla said:
Nope. Not a peep. I have no idea how much time this will take, or what the appropriate next step is - my lawyer adviced me to wait and watch. Do you guys have any more information?

kodak57 said:
I asked my lawyer about the same and was told that they have seen such cases in the past and it has taken 3-4 months to get the decision from USCIS after responding to the RFE.

Please do post on this forum whenever you get an update.
Will absolutely do. Likewise - i have not seen any LUDs either. If you see some movement please post. Is your lawyer confident that it is only a matter of time - or is our labor lost and we really have to get a new one/duplicate.

I think it is upto USCIS to try to trace the labor and ask DOL to issue a copy if thet cannot find it.

GCilla said:
Will absolutely do. Likewise - i have not seen any LUDs either. If you see some movement please post. Is your lawyer confident that it is only a matter of time - or is our labor lost and we really have to get a new one/duplicate.

Kodak57,

did your lawyer comment on the nature of the decisions when they are received in 3-4 months; are they generally positive or are they typically denials. I will tell you - I had not imagined that this process will be such hell.

Gcilla,
I just sent an email to my lawyer about this - I will update you once he replies.

GCilla said:
Kodak57,

did your lawyer comment on the nature of the decisions when they are received in 3-4 months; are they generally positive or are they typically denials. I will tell you - I had not imagined that this process will be such hell.

140 approved

PD Sep 01, 2005 (EB2)
RD Sep 30, 2005
ND Oct 18, 2005
RFE issued on Feb 15, 2006
RFE response sent on May 3, 2006
RFE response received by USCIS on May 5, 2006
LUD May 6, 2006
AD June 05, 2006

Kodak57,

For my case, USCIS has requested duplicate labor from DOL.

RFE received 02/15/06
RFE response 02/25/06
Another RFE 03/23/06 ( This one for DOL)

I haven't seen anything after this. Can some one give what's the typical time for such cases.
Anyone has similiar story .?

kodak57 said:
GCilla, GCScare,
Have you received any updates on your cases after the RFE response was submitted?

Thanks in advance.

GCscare,
I think in my case, they probably found the lost labor and proceeded to approve the case.
All the best.

GCscare said:
Kodak57,

For my case, USCIS has requested duplicate labor from DOL.

RFE received 02/15/06
RFE response 02/25/06
Another RFE 03/23/06 ( This one for DOL)

I haven't seen anything after this. Can some one give what's the typical time for such cases.
Anyone has similiar story .?