2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Thanks for your wishes HK_HR, slkrk, Chicchu and LaborBadhi.

CONGRATS GCVaruma.

July-2007 has been a great month for you...a son and GC....you have all the reasons to party hard.

Enzoy......
HK_HR.. What you said is true. July 2007 has been a great month for me with Son and GC... it’s been crazy at work... so party has been postponed until further notice for me.

Double Congratultaions..:) and enjoy your freedom. I am glad that you are out of the GC saga......

Thanks for your kind comments and I hope I get my approvals soon and will keep you posted the details.
Slkrk... It sure is a relief to get out of the GC saga. I am waiting to hear the good news from you too.

Congratulations on having the little one and also on the GC. I bet , holding your son was a happier moment than getting the GC approval. After all the painful process I had to go through, I will just be releived when the GC arrives - but will not be so happy about it or anything as I lost that excitement already. I even lost the hope of getting it any soon because luck is always against me.
Chicchu
Chicchu... it sure is happier when holding my Son than anything else. This sure is a painful process with a lot of uncertainties. If you have a good employer and your job front is going on fine, put this whole GC process in the back burner and take life easy. There is no easy way out of this other than that. The clowns in the USCIS do not give out information and getting a clue about the progress of your case is tough. So hang in there and all the best with your case.

Wow! Fentastic news for you. Hearty congratulations for double bonanza. Definately you feel happy about your boy when compare to GC.

Finally your GC pain is over. Good luck and njoy with baby.
LaborBadhi.. It sure is good news and thanks for your wishes. Good luck with your case.

Thanks.
GCVaruma.

What happend to the thread there were 272 pages and looks like there are only around 137 pages now? Did some delete info by mistake?

Thanks.
GCVaruma.

2nd FP comepleted today

I completed my 2nd FP today and hoping that this will put a closer on my GC case and hoping to hear some good news next week.

EB3 (sub labor), VSC
PD: March 2001
I140: RD: 04/22/05, RFE: (financial statements of my company): 06/27, RFE sent on 07/09, RFE received on Aug 1st, LUD: 08/01,08/05 AD:???:)
I485: RD; 04/22/05, RFE: (income tax returns and W2 for last 5 years, h1b, ead copies etc):06/27, RFE sent on 07/10, RFE received on Aug 1st, LUD: 08/01, 08/05 AD:????:)
2nd FP completed: 08/17/07, no lud yet

I just got the mail from USCIS that they received the response and case processing has resumed and I got the similar message on my I485 application as well.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

On August 1, 2007, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location.
>>>>>>>>

Thanks for your wishes HK_HR, slkrk, Chicchu and LaborBadhi.

HK_HR.. What you said is true. July 2007 has been a great month for me with Son and GC... it’s been crazy at work... so party has been postponed until further notice for me.

Slkrk... It sure is a relief to get out of the GC saga. I am waiting to hear the good news from you too.

Chicchu... it sure is happier when holding my Son than anything else. This sure is a painful process with a lot of uncertainties. If you have a good employer and your job front is going on fine, put this whole GC process in the back burner and take life easy. There is no easy way out of this other than that. The clowns in the USCIS do not give out information and getting a clue about the progress of your case is tough. So hang in there and all the best with your case.

LaborBadhi.. It sure is good news and thanks for your wishes. Good luck with your case.

Thanks.
GCVaruma.

GC Vanthachi... Congrats

slkrk : Wish you all the best and get your GC soon
LaborBadhi : Wish you all the best and get your GC soon
Dazzler777 :Congrats Wish you all the best in your future
GCVARUMA : GC Vnathachi

name check

Congrats rrdrai ! certainly a long journey !

Any idea if your app was stuck in name check ? Did you do anything special ?

finally .. it is approved

:D :D :D :D :D

Thank you all.. and good luck to all who are waiting .. (will get it)

finally we received a magic emails from USCIS for the approval and wel coming new resident ..

I am not sure which one triggerd , yesterday night i took a infopass for the enquiry , as my case was out side processing time. and today morning i get a email

all the best ..

EB2
PD : 05/2004
ND - 09/2005
case transfered to TSC 03/2007
FP 2 : 05/2007
AD - 08/2007

:D :D :D :D :D

Thank you all.. and good luck to all who are waiting .. (will get it)

finally we received a magic emails from USCIS for the approval and wel coming new resident ..

I am not sure which one triggerd , yesterday night i took a infopass for the enquiry , as my case was out side processing time. and today morning i get a email

all the best ..

EB2
PD : 05/2004
ND - 09/2005
case transfered to TSC 03/2007
FP 2 : 05/2007
AD - 08/2007

Hello old friend... Congratulations to you....enjoy the freedom.

I140 approved after 2 years 3 months

This morning I got the approval mail on my I140 and thanks to everyone for your support and now I am waiting for my I1485...

I140 approval did not trigger any lud update on my I1485.....I got the confirmation mail from FBI that my FP results sent on the same day as I gave my FP's.

I completed my 2nd FP today and hoping that this will put a closer on my GC case and hoping to hear some good news next week.

EB3 (sub labor), VSC
PD: March 2001
I140: RD: 04/22/05, RFE: (financial statements of my company): 06/27, RFE sent on 07/09, RFE received on Aug 1st, LUD: 08/01,08/05 AD:08/22/07
I485: RD; 04/22/05, RFE: (income tax returns and W2 for last 5 years, h1b, ead copies etc):06/27, RFE sent on 07/10, RFE received on Aug 1st, LUD: 08/01, 08/05 AD:????:)
2nd FP completed: 08/17/07, no lud yet

slkrk : Wish you all the best and get your GC soon
LaborBadhi : Wish you all the best and get your GC soon
Dazzler777 :Congrats Wish you all the best in your future
GCVARUMA : GC Vnathachi

Congratulations and enjoy your freedom....

Congraulations slkrk.

Congraulations slkrk.
This morning I got the approval mail on my I140 and thanks to everyone for your support and now I am waiting for my I1485...

I140 approval did not trigger any lud update on my I1485.....I got the confirmation mail from FBI that my FP results sent on the same day as I gave my FP's.

LUD today on the 485

My name check has been pending since 2005 which is why a decision has not been made on my 485. Got an email from CRIS without any status change today and saw that there is an LUD finally. Will see what will happen next
chicchu

My name check has been pending since 2005 which is why a decision has not been made on my 485. Got an email from CRIS without any status change today and saw that there is an LUD finally. Will see what will happen next
chicchu

Seems to be u r very closer to appvl...

Infopass & Name check

Hi Guys,

Two questions:
1. How do I find the status of my Name check?
2. How do I go about taking the InfoPass appointment and whether that will help the case at all?

Thanks