2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Recently, my cases (both I140 & I485) got transferred to NSC. On 06/17 i received following email update.

"Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing.

On June 15, 2007, we transferred this I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER to our LINCOLN, NE location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our LINCOLN, NE location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register."

After that there were no LUDs on my case. I hope the transfer is for the good. Will keep you guys updated with the updates.

EB2 Substitution
I-140 RD 06/08/2005
LUD 06/16/2007.

I-485 Approved Guys........

Guys..
Here it ends...my GC just got approved.I dont know if I am still in Dream or its happenning really...

My PD is Feb 10/2004 with 140/485 RD as Sept 12 2005 EB2 India.
Used Infopass,Called TSC for a SR and also the congressman.
Dont know what did the trick..
Self and Spouse I-485 AD 6/28.:D :D :D

Wish you all the best of luck and my prayers to all.

GCVaruma... GC Vanthachu...ungalukum vanthudum very soon...Nanri.
LaborBadhi ..thanks dude...

Ajaks.

Guys..
Here it ends...my GC just got approved.I dont know if I am still in Dream or its happenning really...

Ajaks.
Hearty Congratulations!!! Enjoy the freedom. I think you will be having unforgetable joy in this weekend. :p

All the best!

Congratulations.

Congratulations wonderguy78.

Guys..

Ajaks.

name check

Wonderguy,
Congrats !
Can you pls provide some details !

What happenned in your infopass appointment ?
Was it stuck in Name check ?

Guys..

Ajaks.

Congrats Ajaks.

My priority date is Sept-2004. What do you suggest should I do ? I see that you contacted the senator . Do you think I should do the same ?

Thanks.

what's next for all of us ?
forget all the name check stuff & relax till then ?
Looks like it. Until now, mine was current all the time since my PD is Feb 2001, but the stupid thing was stuck in name checks. I took infopass, senators help- everything . All of them said they do not have an estimated date of when they will get completed. The latest step I took was - writing a letter to the First lady when I heard it helped some poeple. Anyways, until Oct- nothingi s going to happen even if the name checks clear.
Congrats Ajaks, you have been real lucky right from the I140
Chicchu

Guys..

Ajaks.
Congrats Ajaks on your approval. It must have been sweet news for you. Party hard on your approval. You also got it just in time before the new visa bulletin came into affect. All the best.

Now that they have assigned 60,000 visa numbers to pending cases, hopefully it is assigned to our cases. There is not a LUD flicker on my case. Just hoping for the best.

The website has become so busy that most of the time not able to get in or it takes forever to post/reply.

slkrk... any update after you sent in the 140 RFE???

Thanks.
GCVaruma.

As per my attorney, she sent the response for the RFE on Monday for I140 and 485 on Tuesday. I do not know how much time uscis will take to open the documents and appove these. I will let you know as soon asI get the approvals...:)

Thanks...

Congrats Ajaks on your approval. It must have been sweet news for you. Party hard on your approval. You also got it just in time before the new visa bulletin came into affect. All the best.

Now that they have assigned 60,000 visa numbers to pending cases, hopefully it is assigned to our cases. There is not a LUD flicker on my case. Just hoping for the best.

The website has become so busy that most of the time not able to get in or it takes forever to post/reply.

slkrk... any update after you sent in the 140 RFE???

Thanks.
GCVaruma.

I485 approved

Hello Everybody,

The long...wait is finally over. My 485 is approved this week (for me and my spouse).

Our PD for labor was - May 2002 , EB2-India and RD for 485 - september2005.

In the mean time we have done fingerprinting twice (latest this March). We also sent inquiries and contacted our VA Senator's office.

This forum has really helped me a lot.

Wishing you all the best......may you also see your approvals soon.

similar case

w8ub4gc,
Congrats on your approval. My case is similar to yours
Was your case stuck in Name Check ?

Hello Everybody,

The long...wait is finally over. My 485 is approved this week (for me and my spouse).

In the mean time we have done fingerprinting twice (latest this March). We also sent inquiries and contacted our VA Senator's office.

Hello Everybody,

Happy for you. Njoy the freedom!!!

2002 Eb2

I checked in Trackitt.com that there is one more nageshwarraoj whose case got approved. He has the same dates.

There are a lot of us in this timeframe (PD Early 2002) and 485 RD as (may - sept 2005).

Hoping that USCIS will look at our cases soon.

I 485

Hello SVD,
Thanks,

I don't know whether it was stuck in Name check or not.(didnot get any reply for querries sent and I didnot take infopass).

wishing you all the best...

w8ub4gc,
Congrats on your approval. My case is similar to yours
Was your case stuck in Name Check ?

w8in4gc, Congratulations for your approval.

w8in4gc, Congratulations for your approval.

Hello Everybody,