2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Just got 140 approved!!

bostondude27 said:
Thanks guys.
No Kidding!
applied on Jan18- transfered to nebraska on 24th May - Then back to Vermont on June 6th- Raised a query through AILA on 15th and just got my approval notice.
Life is allrite!

How many weeks approximately after sending response to I140 rfe ?

babuhere said:
RFE response was updated immediately saying they received the response. After that there were coupld of LUDs then finally on Jun 14 I got the approval.

P KUMAR 07 02

Hi KUMAR,
i know you should have posted this earlier.. can you please please let me know what docs you used for online-ead application??i am applying this weekend....

did you also apply for AP ??

thanks in advance
Ajaks.

Here is the link

Ajaks and For all those who want to apply for EAD renewal thru EFILE.Here is the wonderful link that i used........its such a aself explanatory and so easy and comfortable.lots of advantages too....
No i did not apply for AP.

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=108916

ajakster said:
P KUMAR 07 02

Hi KUMAR,
i know you should have posted this earlier.. can you please please let me know what docs you used for online-ead application??i am applying this weekend....

did you also apply for AP ??

thanks in advance
Ajaks.

Hello Friend

EB2_091505 said:
No Kidding!
applied on Jan18- transfered to nebraska on 24th May - Then back to Vermont on June 6th- Raised a query through AILA on 15th and just got my approval notice.
Life is allrite!

Can you shed more light to this as to when was the RFE Generated and what was th RFE for and when did you replied to it and how long did it took to get the approval.

I did got a RFE in 23rd March 2006 and i replied to it on June 14th 2006. it was for Ability to pay and am waiting to see how long will it take to get it approved.

Please help me gurus.

Best Regards

Saburi

All,
Is the EAD Mailer very important to enclose,I am trying to find that but i dont think I could find that one .. somehow misplaced during my move.....

Will do a final search this weekend and hoping to find it...
Jus in case ....Has anyone filed without that... ??

Ajaks

Did you get any LUD changes after submission of response to I140 rfe on june 14 2006.

saburi said:
Can you shed more light to this as to when was the RFE Generated and what was th RFE for and when did you replied to it and how long did it took to get the approval.

I did got a RFE in 23rd March 2006 and i replied to it on June 14th 2006. it was for Ability to pay and am waiting to see how long will it take to get it approved.

Please help me gurus.

Best Regards

Saburi

I am waiting for my I140 approval for last 3 weeks
I140 applied-07/2005
I140 RFE rcvd- 03/04/06 (Ability to pay)
I140 RFE reponse rcvd by INS- 06/30/06
I140 LUD's 06/31/06,07/01/06,07/02/06,07/03/06
I140 approval-????
waiting with 1000 eyes open
sai

No RFE

I never had any RFE - Thats one thing you can reduce by hiring a Very good lawyer. Mine is M***hy .
They transfered my case for no good reason and that tripped me- Next thing my Lawyer did was they went through proper channel and ensured I get some response. Sure enough, the response was an approval.

saburi said:

Please help me gurus.

Best Regards

Saburi

EAD Mailer

its such a joke..............i never had that ead mailer.....so i never appended it along with the docs .....but still i got it approved.so dont worry about that.

ajakster said:
All,
Is the EAD Mailer very important to enclose,I am trying to find that but i dont think I could find that one .. somehow misplaced during my move.....

Will do a final search this weekend and hoping to find it...
Jus in case ....Has anyone filed without that... ??

Ajaks

Which I-94 to use?

Hi guys,

Which I-94 do we have to submit while E filing? The I-94 that we get at the port of entry or the I-94 that we get while transferring/renewing H1B?

The latest I-94 I have is the one I got while transferring H1B (came along with the H1B approval).

Thanks,
DL

EB2/RIR - PD:02/04 (Original)
140 - RD:06/30/05 ND:07/15 LUD: 07/20, AP: 03/24/06
EAD - RD:06/30/05 ND:07/15 LUD: 07/20, 09/08, AD:09/09
AP - RD:06/30/05 ND:07/15 LUD: 07/20, AD 09/14
FP - ND:07/26/05 Done 08/10/05 Code 3
485 (Self): LUD: 07/20, 08/11, 08/22, 08/24 , 08/25, 08/26, 08/29
485 (Spouse): LUD: 07/20, 08/11, 08/16, 08/22

Please help

Guys,
I really need some guidance from you. Here is my story. I came to US using H1B. Its my sixth year now and it is expiring in August.
I got married in March 2004. I applied for I-140, 485 and Advance parole (for myself and my wife) after Labor approval in May 2004 under Eb3 catrgory (Vermont Service Center). I-140 and Advance Parole (both) got approved in Feb 2005 (Finger Printing done). My I-485 application is still pending.
My wife started working using EAD and her EAD is set to expire July 1st week. We have already applied for renewal (but no luck yet).....This is my first problem.....
Well here is my second problem.........things aren't going too well with my employer and i am so frustrated i really want to quit now (resigning on Monday).
What should i do now? AC-21 portability (i really dont have a clue about this). Should i do AC-21 portability before i resign? or are there any other options available? Please guys help me..........

DESILAL said:
Hi guys,

Which I-94 do we have to submit while E filing? The I-94 that we get at the port of entry or the I-94 that we get while transferring/renewing H1B?

The latest I-94 I have is the one I got while transferring H1B (came along with the H1B approval).

Thanks,
DL

===================================
The I-94 that we get at the port of entry
==================================

don't worry

bostondude27 said:
Guys,
I really need some guidance from you. Here is my story. I came to US using H1B. Its my sixth year now and it is expiring in August.
I got married in March 2004. I applied for I-140, 485 and Advance parole (for myself and my wife) after Labor approval in May 2004 under Eb3 catrgory (Vermont Service Center). I-140 and Advance Parole (both) got approved in Feb 2005 (Finger Printing done). My I-485 application is still pending.
My wife started working using EAD and her EAD is set to expire July 1st week. We have already applied for renewal (but no luck yet).....This is my first problem.....
Well here is my second problem.........things aren't going too well with my employer and i am so frustrated i really want to quit now (resigning on Monday).
What should i do now? AC-21 portability (i really dont have a clue about this). Should i do AC-21 portability before i resign? or are there any other options available? Please guys help me..........

For first issue: Just pray to approved soon.
Second Issue: Do you have offer letter with new employer? if yes invoke AC-21 be sending offer letter from new company stating that they are giving you the job on similar/same job description and they will continue support of your 485 petition.
No worry... if you have new offer.

Please help

Thank ou labor. Someone suggested me to do a H1 transfer based on a pending i-485. My question is:

What's the difference between Ac-21 and H1 transfer based on pending i-485. If i do H1 transfer based on i-485 what will happen to my green card process? Should i still apply for AC-21? I am confused.

LaborBadhi said:
For first issue: Just pray to approved soon.
Second Issue: Do you have offer letter with new employer? if yes invoke AC-21 be sending offer letter from new company stating that they are giving you the job on similar/same job description and they will continue support of your 485 petition.
No worry... if you have new offer.

bostondude27 said:
Thank ou labor. Someone suggested me to do a H1 transfer based on a pending i-485. My question is:

What's the difference between Ac-21 and H1 transfer based on pending i-485. If i do H1 transfer based on i-485 what will happen to my green card process? Should i still apply for AC-21? I am confused.

No problem.

You can do both. AC-21 is just law to protect your 485 sponsership. H1 will be save us in un-expected immigration situations(I-485 denial, 99% won't happen).

TO Labor

Ok. If i do H1 transfer based on pending i-485 what will happen to my green card process?

LaborBadhi said:
No problem.

You can do both. AC-21 is just law to protect your 485 sponsership. H1 will be save us in un-expected immigration situations(I-485 denial, 99% won't happen).

Is this a Joke

pramulreddy said:
I am waiting for my I140 approval for last 3 weeks
I140 applied-07/2005
I140 RFE rcvd- 03/04/06 (Ability to pay)
I140 RFE reponse rcvd by INS- 06/30/06
I140 LUD's 06/31/06,07/01/06,07/02/06,07/03/06
I140 approval-????
waiting with 1000 eyes open
sai

Look at the dates, is it 05 instead of 06

best regards

Lud

pramulreddy said:
Did you get any LUD changes after submission of response to I140 rfe on june 14 2006.

Yes i got LUD after repling to RFE on June 14 th , June 16th, June 17th and latest was JUne 24th 2006.

But with out any message change i hope i will see a approval email soon with couple of days, whats your opinion gurus.

Please advice

Best Regards

Saburi