2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Rajel said:
thanks for your replies. I've checked few doctors from the official INS database but it looks like (as mentioned in GCVARUMA's link) the exam isn't covered by the insurance and that it costs anywhere from $200 to $350 per person (double that if you're married.. :eek: ). Is it supposed to be that expensive or is there any alternative that could be suggested ?
Also, since my employer is based in New York and I currently live in NJ, does it matter if I take the exam in New Jersey or should I stick with New York ?
Thanks
Yes... it cost’s around $200-$300 to get your medical evals done. I never thought that my labor would be approved soon and hence did not give much thought to my medicals. Then all of sudden I got my LC approved and had little time to apply for my 140/485 because of retrogression. So I got my medicals done from a doctor in my area who was not costly but not cheap too. So my suggestion to all who have not got their medicals done is to get as much possible done through your insurance and then get the rest from your Dr when you get you medical eval.

When I was shopping to get my medical eval done I was looking for Doctors in the neighboring state too. So it is not a problem as long as the Doctor is USCIS approved.

Thanks.
GCVaruma.

EAD renewal list

ajakster said:
Hi Guys
I am planning to apply to renew EAD/AP for me and my wife.

I know this has been discussed zillion times... but ayone who applied recently and can pass me on the CHECKLIST for both.. wud be great....

Thanks in Advance

Ajaks

Here are EAD list I was used in last renewal.

• Check in the amount of $180 for the filing fee;
• Form I-765 with two photographs;
• Copy of I-485 filing receipt notice;
• Copy of I-140 approval notice;
• Copy of front and back of I-94 arrival/departure card;
• Copy of front/back of last EAD and previous EAD mailer;
• Copy of driver’s license;
• Copy of passport’s biographic page;
• Copy of Birth certificate.

EAD and AP renewal

LaborBadhi,

Did you file renewal with E-filing or paper based filing? Any advantage of using E-filing?

Any other tips on filing the EAD and AP renewal papers from anyone out there?

Thanks,
DL

EB2/RIR - PD:02/04 (Original)
140 - RD:06/30/05 ND:07/15 LUD: 07/20, AP: 03/24/06
EAD - RD:06/30/05 ND:07/15 LUD: 07/20, 09/08, AD:09/09
AP - RD:06/30/05 ND:07/15 LUD: 07/20, AD 09/14
FP - ND:07/26/05 Done 08/10/05 Code 3
485 (Self): LUD: 07/20, 08/11, 08/22, 08/24 , 08/25, 08/26, 08/29
485 (Spouse): LUD: 07/20, 08/11, 08/16, 08/22

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi LaborBadhi
Thank you v much
what is EAD Mailer?Is it the approval notice that says my EAD is aproved?
also did you apply online and send the documents refering to that or all my mail?

did you also apply for AP.. if so what all did u include??

Thanks again

Ajaks

I140 Approved

I got my I140 approval on June 14 finally.
EB2/VSC/I140: RD:09/28/2005 ND:10/21/2005 RFE Reply: 02/06/2006 AD:06/14/2006 :)

Ajaks,

EAD mailer is the top portion of the mail that came along with your EAD card.

DL

ajakster said:
Hi LaborBadhi
Thank you v much
what is EAD Mailer?Is it the approval notice that says my EAD is aproved?
also did you apply online and send the documents refering to that or all my mail?

did you also apply for AP.. if so what all did u include??

Thanks again

Ajaks

Impact of new immigration bill

can some one shed light on how new immigration bill will impact on us which is just passed. since i was little busy and offline i was not able to come to complete understanding.....thanks.

manju1968 said:
can some one shed light on how new immigration bill will impact on us which is just passed. since i was little busy and offline i was not able to come to complete understanding.....thanks.

what is that BILL passed? S2611 or something else. Please highlight little bit more.

madgu-gc2005 said:
what is that BILL passed? S2611 or something else. Please highlight little bit more.

That has passed in senate only. It has to pass in congress and get signed by president. Long way to go.........

EAD Renewal approved

I applied for EAD renewal thru E FILE and my ND was May 15 ,2006.I received email today that my EAD got approved for booth my wife and myself.
My pd is feb 2003 and damn the bulleitn,its stuck at Jan 2003 since 2 months.
Praying to god to give me more patience.

Just noticed - FYI
Is any one have seen anything like this.

In my case status message. It used to be like some number of dates like,
It takes 350 to 565 days to process these kind of case..... that is missing.

Here is the new message. but no LUD.

Your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received on April 17, 2005. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates.

One more- USCIS processing dates changed today. they are processing

I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status
Employment-based adjustment applications - June 26, 2005

EAD Renewal

Guys,
Could someone let me know what should i do if my EAD renewal (EB3) request doesn't get approved before the expiry date of my current EAD card? I applied on May 24th and my current EAD expires on July 4th............

bostondude27 said:
Guys,
Could someone let me know what should i do if my EAD renewal (EB3) request doesn't get approved before the expiry date of my current EAD card? I applied on May 24th and my current EAD expires on July 4th............

Now you can't do anything other than praying god to approved before July 4th... but you may try interim EAD, this works normally whos Notice Date passed 90 days.

w8in4gc said:
Typically How many days in advance one has to apply for the EAD?

i applied it like 4 months before...just in case if it gets delayed...i i thought i can atleast get a interim EAD after 90 days.But mine got approved in a month.

bostondude27 said:
Guys,

i think u will be approved soon..........i applied it on May 15 and i got the approval email yesterday.Mine was renewal too.

pramulreddy said:
How long it took for getting I140 rfe response?
RFE response was updated immediately saying they received the response. After that there were coupld of LUDs then finally on Jun 14 I got the approval.