2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

My I140 RFE response was on may 30 2006. Its almost one month this week.

I140 applied-07/2005
I140 RFE rcvd- 03/04/06 (Ability to pay)
I140 RFE reponse rcvd by INS- 06/30/06
I140 LUD's 06/31/06,07/01/06,07/02/06,07/03/06
I140 approval-????
waiting with 1000 eyes open

saburi said:
Yes i got LUD after repling to RFE on June 14 th , June 16th, June 17th and latest was JUne 24th 2006.

But with out any message change i hope i will see a approval email soon with couple of days, whats your opinion gurus.

Please advice

Best Regards

Saburi

USCIS Approved Doc

NJRIR...

can you please PM me the name/contact of that doctor. I'd really appreciate that your help.

$300- $400 bucks is a rip off!.

njrirlabor said:
Hi Rajel:

I am not too sure if you can get the medicals done in NJ. I think you can, but I am not too sure. However, I can provide you with some details on how to reduce the medical exams. I suggest what I did in my case:

I found a USCIS approved doctor, which provided me 2 sets of pricing: one with all the tests done by them..which was around 300 per person and the other was $100 per person, if we brought all the test results to them. So, I choose the second option. Did all the tests, as required by USCIS medicals using my insurance and my general physician.

I can provide you the name of this USCIS doctor, if you are interested.

Regards
:mad:

pramulreddy said:
My I140 RFE response was on may 30 2006. Its almost one month this week.

I140 applied-07/2005
I140 RFE rcvd- 03/04/06 (Ability to pay)
I140 RFE reponse rcvd by INS- 06/30/06
I140 LUD's 06/31/06,07/01/06,07/02/06,07/03/06
I140 approval-????
waiting with 1000 eyes open

I know people waiting more than 2 months after they replied RFE.

2006 485 application

Hello Gurus,
My 485 priority date is current.I filed 140/485 same time
(Mar-2006).My 140 is approved.Finger printing completed in May-2006.Any predictions when I can expect my 485 approval?

Thanks.

140 approved

Hi all,
My I-140 got approved!!

Applied on: Feb 3 2006 (Vermont)
Transferred to Nebraska: May 18 2006
Approved: 27th June

My Details:
Labor Priority Date: Jan 31 2002
EB3

Tough

psjv said:
Hello Gurus,
My 485 priority date is current.I filed 140/485 same time
(Mar-2006).My 140 is approved.Finger printing completed in May-2006.Any predictions when I can expect my 485 approval?

Thanks.

Very tough question yaar! The way it is going with VSC service center(USCIS), It's impossible to predict.

485 approval

LaborBadhi said:
Very tough question yaar! The way it is going with VSC service center(USCIS), It's impossible to predict.

Mine is filed with Nebraska Service Center.Not sure if that'll make a difference.

thanks

always get email for lud?

hey guys/gals,
should i get an email each time the date of the lud changes on the uscis site? i noticed that the lud date for my ead has changed to 4/27, but i never got an email. don't know if i didn't set up something correctly or if perhaps some luds don't generate emails.
thanks in advance!

No

foret1 said:
hey guys/gals,
should i get an email each time the date of the lud changes on the uscis site? i noticed that the lud date for my ead has changed to 4/27, but i never got an email. don't know if i didn't set up something correctly or if perhaps some luds don't generate emails.
thanks in advance!

No we won't get one for every LUD.

foret1 said:
hey guys/gals,
thanks in advance!

You get LUD's only for major change in status.. like for eg. receipt of forms, approval, RFE, response for RFE, etc..

Thanks.
GCVaruma

thanks

thanks LaborBadhi and GCVARUMA!

GCVARUMA said:
You get LUD's only for major change in status.. like for eg. receipt of forms, approval, RFE, response for RFE, etc..

Thanks.
GCVaruma

I am in the same boat

Hi -
Congrats on your I-140 approval
Can you provide some more info regarding why your case was transferred back to Vermont and what query you raised through AILA.

My I-140 has same time-lines as your, filed Jan 23rd, transferred to Nebraska on May 24th. I haven't heard anything since then.

Thanks in advance.

EB2_091505 said:
No Kidding!
applied on Jan18- transfered to nebraska on 24th May - Then back to Vermont on June 6th- Raised a query through AILA on 15th and just got my approval notice.
Life is allrite!

cubiclefun said:
Guys, Please post your approvals, that will help everyone.

Yesu

Hi cubiclefun:

i do not know, what VSC is upto these days. hardly and 485 approvals. Infact they are backed on EAD approvals as well.

God knows, when this is all clear up

Thanks
Amit

Hi Guys
I E-filed my EAD/AP (1st Renewal) on June 27th,had FP 2 on July 1st (saturday)
My wife had her FP 2 on June 28th,Yah!, very next day we got appointment slot.
We recieved the RD reciepts for most of the forms.

Will keep you guys posted on any updates

Ajaks

ajakster said:
Hi Guys
I E-filed my EAD/AP (1st Renewal) on June 27th,had FP 2 on July 1st (saturday)
My wife had her FP 2 on June 28th,Yah!, very next day we got appointment slot.
We recieved the RD reciepts for most of the forms.

Will keep you guys posted on any updates

Ajaks

dude!

USCIS is very fast in scheduling the FP, however, the EAD approval is taking a long time these days.

Regards

I-485, EAD and FP

Not sure if I agree on this one. I sent out my EAD renewal application (to VSC) on May 29th and it was approved on June 19th.

However, my I-485 application has been pending for nine months without a LUD, even my PD has been current since this past April. I have not seen many approvals in this forum either.

njrirlabor said:
dude!

USCIS is very fast in scheduling the FP, however, the EAD approval is taking a long time these days.

Regards

well, i am on the same boat with you as far as 485 approvals are concerned. My EAD-2 has not been approved either. I have a rd of may 1, but no approval as yet. I still have time on my EAD though.

Regards

WhereIsMyGCUSA said:
Not sure if I agree on this one. I sent out my EAD renewal application (to VSC) on May 29th and it was approved on June 19th.

However, my I-485 application has been pending for nine months without a LUD, even my PD has been current since this past April. I have not seen many approvals in this forum either.

Traveling on Advance Parole

I will be traveling this week on my Advance Parole (for work to Europe) for the first time.

I will be obviously carrying my EAD/ AP and my original 485 receipt notice. Does anyone know what other documents might be necessary?

BTW my second EAD got recently approved (in a week).

fee for EAD

Gurus,
Please let me know the fee for EAD renewal.
On the form, it says $190.

But when we apply for EAD renewal, FP also gets scheduled.
So, do I need to send $90 extra for FP? or $190 fee covers both renewal as well as FP tto?

Thanks,
Nirvan