2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Congrats to Juanito!

Guys,

how is it possible that Vermont service center reports (last one on May 22nd)that they are doing May 15, 2005 as far as I-485's are concerned, and we see that it seems they are approving cases applied a lot later (like Juanito's). Does EB category matter? Also, their I-140 reports are on the dot, more-less.

Any insight would be helpful.
Thanks

Juanito said:
Today I took a peek at the USCIS WEB page and found BOTH were approved!

No email sent though. See signature for details.

Wish you all good luck!

Juanito

zgubi said:
Guys,

how is it possible that Vermont service center reports (last one on May 22nd)that they are doing May 15, 2005 as far as I-485's are concerned, and we see that it seems they are approving cases applied a lot later (like Juanito's). Does EB category matter? Also, their I-140 reports are on the dot, more-less.

Any insight would be helpful.
Thanks

The dates in VSC website is different. What that date means is that they have looked at all the cases before May 15th for sure(that does not mean all are approved, some may be waiting for further evidence,waiting for cases to become current or security checks). So if your filing date is before May 15th and it has been more than 90 days since they have posted this date then you can call them asking what they are waiting for. But they can still be seeing application which has been filed after May 15th.

Thanks. So judging by what you said, and the current approval dates, if everything is in order, and Pd date is current, it seems like the approval wait period is around 6 months? Is this a fair statement. Also, EB category does not matter, PD does not matter (as long as it's current), just the I-485 date? Is this correct?

Thanks

gcquest32 said:
The dates in VSC website is different. What that date means is that they have looked at all the cases before May 15th for sure(that does not mean all are approved, some may be waiting for further evidence,waiting for cases to become current or security checks). So if your filing date is before May 15th and it has been more than 90 days since they have posted this date then you can call them asking what they are waiting for. But they can still be seeing application which has been filed after May 15th.

zgubi said:
Thanks. So judging by what you said, and the current approval dates, if everything is in order, and Pd date is current, it seems like the approval wait period is around 6 months? Is this a fair statement. Also, EB category does not matter, PD does not matter (as long as it's current), just the I-485 date? Is this correct?

Thanks

Yes. As long the visa dates have crossed your PD and you are current then it can take anywhere from 2 weeks to 1 year to get it approved. The 2 weeks considering you have done finger printing and your name checks/security checks are done. But it might take years too remember that. One of my friend is stuck in name check for 1 1/2 years and nothing is moving.

140 approved

PD Sep 01, 2005 (EB2)
RD Sep 30, 2005
ND Oct 18, 2005
RFE issued on Feb 15, 2006
RFE response sent on May 3, 2006
RFE response received by USCIS on May 5, 2006
LUD May 6, 2006
AD June 05, 2006

Hey Adkgc!
Congrats....
Finally I can see that maybe my case will be approved soon.
EB2
Labor Aproved Feb 13, 2006
EAD 03/31/06 Got my EAD on 04/25/2006
140/485 RD 03/31/2006
AD ?????
I hope this week I will get mine approved...

I-140 approved

My husband's I-140 was approved on June 2nd at VSC. It was filed under NIW EB2 category, concurrent filing I-485 on Dec 19, 2005. I filed my I-485 yesterday (under derivative status).
Good luck to everyone!

Are there any EB3 people here?

Are there any EB3 people here with PD in April 2001 or prior? Is anybody getting approved at all these days? They moved the cutoff date by two months for for this June, but it does not look like they are doing anything. Is this just to get the cash from new applicants? I'm getting nuts here waiting in vain. I made a referal on may 4, then they claim they sent out a letter on may 28 regarding this. No LUD's, no change of online message, nothing. Also May 28th was a Sunday of the Memorial weekend, so it does not seem plausible that somebody sent a letter on that day. They tell me that they can start investigating about the letter only after June 28 and then a month from then I can initiate another inquiry. And nobody even knows what this letter is about. "The Letter!" So basically they can just ignore me for 3 months, with impuniuty, until I make another request. This USCIS is like a big thick wall. I'm thinking of seeing a psychologist, because I can't deal with this on my own anymore. What do you guys do? Meditate? Hybernate? What? :(

Are there any 485 approvals?

Looks like there is no progress on 485 approvals. Folks, Please keep updated so that noone looses the hope,

Thank you

EAD Renewal question!

Hi,

Could someone pls clarify if there is an approval notice for I-765 petition (employment authorization). I am applying for EAD renewal and it is mentioned that i attach "previous Employment Authorization Document".
I have my EAD card but am not sure of any approval notices for EAD.
Does it mean i have to attach a copy of my EAD card for renewal?

Thanks in advance,

- Sappana

EB3, PD:03/2001
I-140 : RD:05/26/05, ND:06/02/05, RFE 12/9/05, AD 03/08/2006
I-485: RD 05/26/05, ND:06/02/05, AD: ???

Top part of the approval stub

You have to send the top part of the approval stub ( you can detach it easier). That is the most important thing fo rthe ead renewal application.
Good luck.

sappana said:
Hi,

Could someone pls clarify if there is an approval notice for I-765 petition (employment authorization). I am applying for EAD renewal and it is mentioned that i attach "previous Employment Authorization Document".
I have my EAD card but am not sure of any approval notices for EAD.
Does it mean i have to attach a copy of my EAD card for renewal?

Thanks in advance,

- Sappana

EB3, PD:03/2001
I-140 : RD:05/26/05, ND:06/02/05, RFE 12/9/05, AD 03/08/2006
I-485: RD 05/26/05, ND:06/02/05, AD: ???

???

Same here...Did an enquiry on 24th April...Asked Lawyer to do the second Enquiry in may end...all in vain.....no definite answer...getting nuts...

Kartoshkin said:
Are there any EB3 people here with PD in April 2001 or prior? Is anybody getting approved at all these days? They moved the cutoff date by two months for for this June, but it does not look like they are doing anything. Is this just to get the cash from new applicants? I'm getting nuts here waiting in vain. I made a referal on may 4, then they claim they sent out a letter on may 28 regarding this. No LUD's, no change of online message, nothing. Also May 28th was a Sunday of the Memorial weekend, so it does not seem plausible that somebody sent a letter on that day. They tell me that they can start investigating about the letter only after June 28 and then a month from then I can initiate another inquiry. And nobody even knows what this letter is about. "The Letter!" So basically they can just ignore me for 3 months, with impuniuty, until I make another request. This USCIS is like a big thick wall. I'm thinking of seeing a psychologist, because I can't deal with this on my own anymore. What do you guys do? Meditate? Hybernate? What? :(

You are not alone

My PD is Apr 28th 2001 and still waiting to apply for 485. Just checked the visa bulletin and the cutoff date has moved from Apr 8th 2001 to Apr 15th 2001.

This tells me, will have to wait for another 3 months atleast before the cutoff date moves to last week of Apr 2001

Kartoshkin said:

soul_freezer said:
My PD is Apr 28th 2001 and still waiting to apply for 485. Just checked the visa bulletin and the cutoff date has moved from Apr 8th 2001 to Apr 15th 2001.

This tells me, will have to wait for another 3 months atleast before the cutoff date moves to last week of Apr 2001

I see. Yes, it looks like it's the toughest for you, Indians. I guess I should not even be whining, being from Europe. I did not mean to spread mass hysteria with that original post. Let's just be patient and keep the hope. When we finally get approved we'll be laughing looking back at the past. ;)

EAD renewal

Thanks cubiclefun,

Can i apply for EAD renewal with a copy of the i 765 approval notice? Has anybody done this? will it cause any problem?

Thanks in advance!

- Sappana

cubiclefun said:
You have to send the top part of the approval stub ( you can detach it easier). That is the most important thing fo rthe ead renewal application.
Good luck.

I-140 VSC->TSC on 5/5/06 and back to VSC on 6/5/06

Anybody experienced this situation? or any inputs, predictions?

My I-140 petition was transferred from VSC->TSC on 5/5/06
and on 6/5/06 again there is an LUD saying TSC->VSC

----------------------------
I-140 Details...
Labor PD Fed 2004(subst) EB3
I-140 RD 3/8/06 (VSC)
I-140 LUD 3/23/06 (VSC)
Transferred from VSC to TSC 5/5/06
Recieved by TSC 5/9/06 (TSC)
LUDs 5/10/06, 5/11/06
LUD on 6/05/06 -> Transferred from TSC back to VSC 6/5/06
LUDs 6/06/06, 6/07/06 (no status change)

140 approved today

I got couple of sweet emails today saying that my case has been approved. It was a long waiting period for me and now its over. Now I have to wait for another 2 yrs to get the priority date to reach mine thatswhy I might vanish from this forum for sometime. My priority date is Jul'05 and 485 is pending.
Check My signature for details.

checkmate said:
I got couple of sweet emails today saying that my case has been approved. It was a long waiting period for me and now its over. Now I have to wait for another 2 yrs to get the priority date to reach mine thatswhy I might vanish from this forum for sometime. My priority date is Jul'05 and 485 is pending.
Check My signature for details.
Congrats on the 140 approval. What was the RFE you had ?