2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

njrirlabor said:
Congrats! That's great news! BTW: are you having trouble accessing the online system. I cannot check the status online for the last 2 days for some reason. The moment I click on login, i get an error message. Is anyone having the same problem. I am having this problem, accessing it from work and home

Thank you.

Yes I am seeing the Servlet exception. But I was able to log on yesterday.

Don't worry. It is due to the bi-specialization program. Many I-140 cases have been transferred to NSC yesterday. So looks like all categories of I-140 (EB1, EB2 and EB3) have been transferred. Perhaps this is the reason we are facing login problems as well for the past two days (since the information is being updated on their site). Thus far, concurrent I-140/I-485 cases have not been transferred yet from VSC.
New TSC processing dates have been posted yesterday. However, the dates did not move forward significantly. The current processing date for all categories is 01/19/2006 (i.e., moved only 2 days in two weeks!). So I am skeptical if the bi-iliaspeczation is a good move in the short run.

can anybody give me some idea? both of my 140 and 485 have been updated without message changes. I submit RFE in Feb. Does it mean my case has been denied? thanks.

https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/logon.do login issue.

LaborBadhi said:
Thank you.

Yes I am seeing the Servlet exception. But I was able to log on yesterday.

If you have problem in accessing this server with this exception. JUST CLEAR YOUR CACHE AND TRY -
CLOSE ALL YOUR BROWSER.
OPEN A NEW BROWSER
TOOLS - INTERNT OPTIONS .
CLICK DELETE ALL FILES - DELETE ALL OFFLINE CONTENT -CLICK OK
DELETE COOKIES
CLICK APPLY
CLOSE.

Retry login, It works- It worked for me.

It is up now

rrdrai said:
If you have problem in accessing this server with this exception. JUST CLEAR YOUR CACHE AND TRY -
CLOSE ALL YOUR BROWSER.
OPEN A NEW BROWSER
TOOLS - INTERNT OPTIONS .
CLICK DELETE ALL FILES - DELETE ALL OFFLINE CONTENT -CLICK OK
DELETE COOKIES
CLICK APPLY
CLOSE.

Retry login, It works- It worked for me.

Yes. It works.

more details

2006gc said:
Don't worry. It is due to the bi-specialization program. Many I-140 cases have been transferred to NSC yesterday. So looks like all categories of I-140 (EB1, EB2 and EB3) have been transferred. Perhaps this is the reason we are facing login problems as well for the past two days (since the information is being updated on their site). Thus far, concurrent I-140/I-485 cases have not been transferred yet from VSC.
New TSC processing dates have been posted yesterday. However, the dates did not move forward significantly. The current processing date for all categories is 01/19/2006 (i.e., moved only 2 days in two weeks!). So I am skeptical if the bi-iliaspeczation is a good move in the short run.

Hi 2006gc,

Could you please provide more details on bi-specialization program? or any url to check?

tuarek,
Even in this forum, three cases have been reported. See postings by users garp, gunt and bevan_shire. Other forums have also reported case transfers from VSC over the past two days.
By entering some valid receipt numbers for I-140 submitted after January 2006, I noticed that more than 10 cases have been transferred. I do not have a scanner, which would have allowed me to collect exact statisctics.

thanks gc2006.

I do expect VSC to transfer I-140 & i-485's but I wasn't able to convince myself with the current postings. I thought these postings may not represent VSC's I-140 transfer strategy. There are different parameters: EB categories, PDs, con-current fillings etc... These should affect their decision/strategy. If you have 10 more examples/receipts with same pattern, then it is safe to make a generalization about VSC's I-140 transfers.

Anyways, thanks for the reply.

Regards,

tuarek

Congratulations

ajakster said:
CAN THIS BE TRUE???
I got an EMAIL SAYING that my 140 is approved as of Apr 17th 2006.
I checked online today-APRIL 18TH .. it is TRUE!!!!!

could this be some mail server replication error... I JUST COULD NOT BELIEVE..... rather its JUST TOO MUCH TRUE to BELIEVE

remember mine was a Labor Sub with a COPY.

CHICHHU hope you will get urs very soon.

Ajaks
Ajaks,
I am happy for you . That is great news. Mine is going like crap, I am not expecting any approval soon on it. Because the attorney is not replying on the RFE since it was hard to fill that form. He is saying he will reply May first week or so
chicchu

Can someone please tell me how much does it cost to apply for advance parole ( I-131 ) and H1-B extension for 3 years ( under AC21 ).

I am planning to file both as my 6 year visa is expiring next month.

Thanks,
-Ajit

Have you used AC21 already?

HK_HR said:
Can someone please tell me how much does it cost to apply for advance parole ( I-131 ) and H1-B extension for 3 years ( under AC21 ).

I am planning to file both as my 6 year visa is expiring next month.

Thanks,
-Ajit

Hi Ajit,

Have you used AC21 already? there is a chance of your H1B becoming void when used with AC21 if your I485 is rejected. You may check with lawyer or others in the forum.

All the best,

-Sappana

I140 conundrum

My I140 RD is 12/12/05. I applied in EB2 category(VSC). After going through various posts, it looks like lot of cases are being trasferred to NSC.For past couple of days the database is on and off, and probably it is due to various updates which are in progress. My status has not changed albeit the status date has changed twice to:4/18 and 4/20.Is anybody in the same boat?Any thoughts?Anybody has the 800 number which links to the database, from where we can check? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Number

nokin@hevendoor said:
My I140 RD is 12/12/05. I applied in EB2 category(VSC). After going through various posts, it looks like lot of cases are being trasferred to NSC.For past couple of days the database is on and off, and probably it is due to various updates which are in progress. My status has not changed albeit the status date has changed twice to:4/18 and 4/20.Is anybody in the same boat?Any thoughts?Anybody has the 800 number which links to the database, from where we can check? :confused:

It's 800-375-5283.

Kind of the same boat...

nokin@hevendoor said:

My I140 RD is 12/20/05 (EB2). I got a bunch of LUD (one each day for more than a week) before 4/1/06. Since then it's been quite with no updates.