2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

confirm

spidey said:
SVD

Your lawyer is right but as with all lawyers he/she is only giving you what is convenient and legal and therefore half truths.... The whole truth is, that Vermont processing date of March 2005 (actually April 2005 if I remember correctly) is to be interpreted like as such:...

USCIS guarantees that all I-485 applications received prior to April 2005 have been processed (may not have been adjudicated to the end) -

What it doesnt say but should be read into is this...

Applications received after April 2005 may have been processed/adjudicated but as USCIS we do not guarantee this.

I agree with you. The lawyers are being politically correct. Yet, how do we confirm when our cases will be processed ? Also, it does not explain why there have been no approvals.

gcstrat,

My case got adjudicated after 40 days of responding to the RFE. So u are close. Be patient.

- sappana

gcstrat said:
Guys and Gals

I have received a RFE on my I-140 and the same was replied on March 22, 2006 and received by USCIS on March 24, 2006. More than 30 days have passed but I haven't seen any LUD changes except for the one which indicated they received the response.

How long does USCIS take for adjudicated of the I-140 after receiving response from RFE?

Regards
GCStrat :)

Yours might be on the way, look at my signature.

Good luck

gcstrat said:
Guys and Gals

I have received a RFE on my I-140 and the same was replied on March 22, 2006 and received by USCIS on March 24, 2006. More than 30 days have passed but I haven't seen any LUD changes except for the one which indicated they received the response.

How long does USCIS take for adjudicated of the I-140 after receiving response from RFE?

Regards
GCStrat :)

Movement of Priority Dates

ALL,
those who have current and who are expecting to be current soon....

what is the approx timeframe before the forward movement of EB2 stops for this year?? any guesses?

has it moved so far Jan 2003 that USCIS feels it has enuf on the plate??

may and june movement dates will decide about this right?

does the quota open again from October just like H1?? :)

Ajaks.

2006gc said:
tuarek,
Even in this forum, three cases have been reported. See postings by users garp, gunt and bevan_shire. Other forums have also reported case transfers from VSC over the past two days.
By entering some valid receipt numbers for I-140 submitted after January 2006, I noticed that more than 10 cases have been transferred. I do not have a scanner, which would have allowed me to collect exact statisctics.
One question

Would VSC transfer any case in following 3 catagory to NSC/TSC ?
1> If your I140 is approved in VSC before 1st April
or
2> You have applied for I140 through VSC (not approved) before April1st
or
3> If you have applied for I140 (not approved) and I485

Thanks in advance

485 Approved

Finally our (mine and Spouse) application are approved. See below for details.

I was a silent reader of this tracker for the past few years. I have found this tracker very helpful in many ways.

Both our application were filed together. Both of us had our finger printing together. We got our AP/EAD approved almost at the same time (mine came 1 day after my spouse).

My priority dates become current this month.

My I-485 message never changed from the beginning. After my finger printing, just had a LUD. I never got a message saying that finger printing results received and case processing resumed. The first message change on my 485 application was that it was approved. Both of our cases were approved on the same day.

Good luck for all the others that are waiting for their turn.

Case details.

Sub-Labor, EB2, VA
Original LC PD: 03/2002
Concurrent Filed at VSC

I-140/I-485/EAD/AP : RD 08/2004
First EAD/AP : AD 10/2004
I-140 : AD 02/02/2005
Finger Printing Done: 05/10/2005
Second EAD : RD 09/2005, AD 11/10/2005
Second AP : RD 11/23/2005, AD 02/24/2006 (had an RFE for photo)
LUD on I-485 : 05/19/2005, 01/23/2006, 03/16/2006, 04/20/2006, 04/21/2006, 04/25/2006
I-485 : AP 04/20/2006:)
Card Ordered : 04/21/2006
Card Mailed : 04/25/2006

My 140 is pending for 240 days

Dont worry my 140 is pending for 240 days and my processing date has also passed and still no update. We cannot initiate a query before 30 days are over since my date has passed which will be couple of days.

checkmate said:
I might be one of the unfortunate one whose 140 is pending for almost 208 days. No Message from the date the applicationw as received. I am not sure what to do. Due to processing date calendar of VSC (Which shows Oct 1st), My lawyer can't raise a query. So wait and watch game. In the due course, my H1 is also expired and now I am on EAD.

SVD said:
I agree with you. The lawyers are being politically correct. Yet, how do we confirm when our cases will be processed ? Also, it does not explain why there have been no approvals.

Hi SVD.

I am in the same boat as you are... although I am not Indian and not affected by retrogression issues. My ND on the I485 is 4/6/2005 and the current VSC processing date is 4/30/2005. Yet my last LUD was 1/10/06 and no news since...

Good luck!

I heard about cases being transferred from VSC: how do you figure out if your case was transferred? And to where?

Thanks for the help.

RFE on 140

Today I received the email notofication saying that an RFE was issue on my 140 case. Hopefully my lawyer will receive the mail by next week and update me on the status. I am just keeping my fingers crossed as what could be the RFE all about.

prob early 2005

ajakster said:
ALL,
those who have current and who are expecting to be current soon....

what is the approx timeframe before the forward movement of EB2 stops for this year?? any guesses?

has it moved so far Jan 2003 that USCIS feels it has enuf on the plate??

may and june movement dates will decide about this right?

does the quota open again from October just like H1?? :)

Ajaks.

My predictions are for EB2 PD will move to early 2005 by end of this year.
Yes. The new quota will open again from Oct just like H1B and also there is a good chance of spill-over visa numbers available for retrogressed countries.

karatekid said:
Hi SVD.

I am in the same boat as you are... although I am not Indian and not affected by retrogression issues. My ND on the I485 is 4/6/2005 and the current VSC processing date is 4/30/2005. Yet my last LUD was 1/10/06 and no news since...

Good luck!

KarateKid,
I am sure, your approval is around the corner.
If it is more than a month, you should call USCIS.

Retrogression is another another variable in the mix.

Good luck to you too.

LaborBadhi said:
My predictions are for EB2 PD will move to early 2005 by end of this year.
Yes. The new quota will open again from Oct just like H1B and also there is a good chance of spill-over visa numbers available for retrogressed countries.

LaborBadhi,
Its is highly speculative that it will move till early 2005.
At the present rate EB2 being used,(primary + Spouse + Kids) there will be a certain retrogression possible very soon.Late 2002 -2003 had the market pick up again after the slump and many had oriniginal Labor filed at that time.

the rush was again during Feb-Mar 2005 before PERM came into effect.

anyone pitching in for this discussion??
Ajaks

Is there any smilar strange RFE

My PD is 2002, and I concurrently filed my I-140/I485 in 2005 September. On 04/12/2006, my I485 was touched, but the message didn't change. I called INS Customer Service and was told that a letter for request of eveide was issued on 04/11/2006. However, I have not got any letter after two weeks. Moreover, the online I-485 message has never changed after I got the receipt. Can you help me to understand it? What should I do?

Thanks.

dc_gc said:
My PD is 2002, and I concurrently filed my I-140/I485 in 2005 September. On 04/12/2006, my I485 was touched, but the message didn't change. I called INS Customer Service and was told that a letter for request of eveide was issued on 04/11/2006. However, I have not got any letter after two weeks. Moreover, the online I-485 message has never changed after I got the receipt. Can you help me to understand it? What should I do?

Thanks.

dc_gc,

Thats disturbing.
I had a LUD on 03/26 (and maybe more between that one and the previous one from 11/05 but I didn't check) --
There was no msg change and I am wondering if I may be in a similar situation as yourself.

Whats that number you called to get information ?

thanks in advance -