2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

chicchu said:
Ngusev,
Have a question on ur I140. Did the LUD never change after May on your I140 ? Is yours substitution or your own labor ? Isn't it too long that the file is not even touched if May,05 is the last updated date on it.
chicchu

No, it did not.
It is mine.
May 25th. Yes, it's too long. But since current date is May 21st I don't even have right to ask yet.

485 approval question

Hello Gurus,

My question is on retrogression, does the RD of 485 matter or the PD matters for approving 485 or both? Kindly clarify me.

Please look into my signature for details. My PD is current now. Does any one have 1999 PDs? Pls let me know your thoughts.

sree2005 said:
Hello Gurus,

My question is on retrogression, does the RD of 485 matter or the PD matters for approving 485 or both? Kindly clarify me.

Please look into my signature for details. My PD is current now. Does any one have 1999 PDs? Pls let me know your thoughts.
With retrogession, the PD matters more than RD of 485. I have a 1999 PD. So let us keep updating about the status.

Excel spread sheet

w8in4gc said:
I've not seen any Excel spread sheet being passed on this forum lately.
* Is it possible to revive any existing tracking sheet?
* Create a new one?

For 140, EAD, AP and 485 time lines. It would be great to gather the data and see the latest trends on one sheet for VSC.

Any ideas...

This sure is a good idea, and if it can be then should be done. I support this.

Also I would recomend the forum members to go www.immigrationwatch.com
This site gives you a detailed statistical analysis.

Also congratulations to the forum members who got their I-140 and 485 approvals.

Regards

ngusev said:
No, it did not.
It is mine.
May 25th. Yes, it's too long. But since current date is May 21st I don't even have right to ask yet.
Pretty soon you might get a approval like that other guy. I heard, not all the times you see LUDs, sometimes it just changes to approved. Good luk
chicchu

Last edited by a moderator:
KewlHarry said:
Today I got the email with I-140 approval notification. My I-140 application receipt date was May 6, 2005 with no LUDs till date. I hope I have a smoother sailing in the 485 stage !!!!!
This is encouraging. Waiting for my turn.

I140 Rfe

I attorney received a I140 RFE for my petition: They are asking the following. Does anybody have similar experience.

"Submit additional evidence to establish that the employer had the ability to pay the proffered wage or salary... as of april 2002 the date offiling to current."

At that time I was receiving less salary than projected in the LCA and the company doesn't show any profit in that year. Now the company has the ability to pay what is projected.

Also they have asked my W2 from 2002 to 2004

Anyone has similar queries received??

PD April 2002 NJ EB3
I140 RD October 18th 2005

Congrats

KewlHarry said:
Today I got the email with I-140 approval notification. My I-140 application receipt date was May 6, 2005 with no LUDs till date. I hope I have a smoother sailing in the 485 stage !!!!!

Congrats KewlHarry :)

KewlHarry said:

Congratulations Kewl!

- sappana

EB3 : PD:03/2001
I-140 : RD:05/26/05 ND:06/02 LUD: 11/30, RFE 12/9

Dont panic this is a regular ability to pay issue ..
Talk to united nations , and visit thread ... somthing like ability to pay issue .... they can help you out .

gcwait222 said:
I attorney received a I140 RFE for my petition: They are asking the following. Does anybody have similar experience.

"Submit additional evidence to establish that the employer had the ability to pay the proffered wage or salary... as of april 2002 the date offiling to current."

At that time I was receiving less salary than projected in the LCA and the company doesn't show any profit in that year. Now the company has the ability to pay what is projected.

Also they have asked my W2 from 2002 to 2004

Anyone has similar queries received??

PD April 2002 NJ EB3
I140 RD October 18th 2005

aj_jadeja said:
Mamu and Mami log :)

https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=Vermont

for EB3 (I 140) moved to July 2005. So in next few months all those ppl from May june and July should be getting some good news. ALl the best to all and I pray no RFE to anybody including me :)

Aj

arey mamu

ye toh ekdam jhakas khabar layla hai. tera shytle ekdum sholid tha... apunko apna muhala yaad gaya... kabotar khane ke bagal mein...

for all those who didn't make sense of that, it was just friendly nostalgic banter spurred by the greeting that AJ used in the original message.
Nothing serious.

thanks and lots of luck to everyone here.
good news is that the senate is probably preparing to put out something on the floor by Feb2 with regard to the much anticipated immigration packet potentially increasing visa #s for legal immigrants to be included.
There was news on www.immigration-law.com about this possibility.

Dear Forum Members,

I would appreciate if the members could share the following information:

Has any one after the start of retrogression and their PD is with in the visa dates declared in the visa bulletin received I-485 approvals.

How much time does it generally takes to get I-485 approval once your PD is with in the declared visa date in the visa bulletin.

Thank you

Hey guys,

My I140 has been approved. My attorney gave me this news.
Mine is eb3 category and 140 was applied in the first week of Nov 2005.

inUSA2000

140 approved

Hi guys,

Just saw the email. My 140 was approved today! :)

Here are my details.

Filed seperately
EB3
RD 10/26/05
ND 10/31/05
AD 01/25/05

inUSA2000 said:
Hey guys,

My I140 has been approved. My attorney gave me this news.
Mine is eb3 category and 140 was applied in the first week of Nov 2005.

inUSA2000

CONGRATS in USA2000.

I my opinion VSC is processing I140 cases filed 2-3 months ago. Although the cut off date is 6 months + lagging from now.