2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Not a Problem Mugur..

Hey Mugur
thanks for sharing,that very thought of doing is itself a noble thing

yah! everyone's cases are different..atleast we can share how it is so that new people and existing members can refer to these postings some time later......

good luck with ur process
Ajaks

mugur said:
Thank you ,and sorrry for the triple post.I was(still m)very excited.
Unfortunatelly, i am a different category so i don't know if this helps you.I run into the same problem when my LC got approved,people got frustrated.
But all i am doing is share my experience with you guys ,hoping it might answer some of your questions.
You can diseregard this message if it is of no importance for you.
I have applied under 245i LIFE ACT,and it was NOT a concurrent filling,just the I140 application. :)

New bee into the group

Hey guys,
I am fortunate enough to join you all guys.
I have applied for 140, 485 on 23 sept and waiting for the receipt number.

485 approved

Looks like USCIS still approving I-485. Today I got an email saying my 485 has been approved. Spouse is still pending

Don’t have single LUD on 485 (even after finger printing), so don’t panic about NO LUDs

My special thanks to LaborBadhi, your words become true..!

Good luck to everyone. Praying all your approval come through soon

Maa

Congrats!

maa_1456 said:
Looks like USCIS still approving I-485. Today I got an email saying my 485 has been approved. Spouse is still pending

Don’t have single LUD on 485 (even after finger printing), so don’t panic about NO LUDs

Maa

Congratulations! Enjoy the moments!!

You are very welcome! :)

Congrats...

Congratulations. Can you please tell us your PD.

maa_1456 said:

Maa

Looks like a whole lot of 485's got approved in the last week alone. dejavu. I think it must have been the labor certifications just before they shut the doors down....

anyway very happy for the folks who are free and clear, very sorry for those of us who are destined to be here a while :)

I have my freaking hr to blame for a lot of the delay but hey, what can you do.... here we are and lets get ready for the fight. At least if you've been a little luckier and have filed concurrently, chances are good that you will be able to use AC21 in 180 days if you so chose to....

Learning the ropes :-

I went online and registered myself for that email update thing that uscis.gov offers once you've set yourself up with an online account.
What I noticed was the Last Update date is 10/01/2005 for all my applications. Is there someplace I can go and see the details, I am looking for what the last update was about ? Or is this it ? All the information you can get is, when it was last touched ....

thanks

chance of approvals

could be a chance of approvals of EAD/AP .....

mine had ND of 9/19.on 9/29 there was a LUD on EAD/AP.i checked today and I see the cases are approved as of 9/29. 140/485 had LUD as of 9/22,9/27.

My EAD/AP were approved on 9/29 and mailed as of today 10/03.
also my FP notice was mailed out and I recieved it on 10/01 with 10/25 as appt date

so just hang in there!!!
Ajaks

spidey said:
Learning the ropes :-

I went online and registered myself for that email update thing that uscis.gov offers once you've set yourself up with an online account.
What I noticed was the Last Update date is 10/01/2005 for all my applications. Is there someplace I can go and see the details, I am looking for what the last update was about ? Or is this it ? All the information you can get is, when it was last touched ....

thanks

Jee_S said:
Thanks Eric,
today they reopened my spouse 485 but in the 290B they mentioned we received your evidence or information it will take 30 to 180 days to process,
again in confusion. it will approve or not?
From my own experience:
290B will keep saying received, it will not go to approved status. It did not go to approved status atleast in my case.
Based on 290B, 140/485 will be reopened and hopefully get approved.

Today my I-140 was approved and all the I-485's are reopened, i want to share my little happy with everyone, I hope the remaining part will go smoothly. thanks to everyone

Congrats!

Congrats Maa! Your PD was 2002 and they still approved it after Oct 01?!! That is a sweet surprise from VSC! Congrats again!!!

Rasi

maa_1456 said:

Maa

Check your I140 here ,as well

ajakster said:
Hey Mugur
thanks for sharing,that very thought of doing is itself a noble thing

yah! everyone's cases are different..atleast we can share how it is so that new people and existing members can refer to these postings some time later......

good luck with ur process
Ajaks

Thanks Ajaks.
My lawyer said that even with my I140 approved,i cannot apply for 485 because visas are not available.She said that Vermont is working on cases filed on March 26 2001,and mine is April 2001.
Is that correct?I cannot apply for 485 with a APPROVED I 140?

http://www.trackins.com/140/index.php

Congrats and my Case Details

Congrats to all who have got their approvals.

Here are my case details :
I-140/I-485 Filling Details :
LC: OWN-EB2, PD-01/03, AD-09/05
140/I485/EAD/AP:RD-09/16/05;ND-09/21/05
I 140:?
SELF:
I-765(EAD):LUDs:09/24
I-131(AP) :LUDs:09/24
I-485 :LUDs:09/24
FP:
SPOUSE:
I-765(EAD):LUDs:09/24
I-131(AP) :LUDs:09/24
I-485 :LUDs:09/24
FP:

I think there is a Excel file that was used to track the case details. If anyone could give me the recent file I shall update it.

Thanks.
GCVaruma

Hi,
Congrats on your 'escape to victory'. I have the same issue, wife's 485 is still pending approval. Did you talk with your lawyer about this? Mine says that hers will be impacted by retrogression.
And from my personal experience, don't worry about LUDs. I got one LUD about FP received on 485 and that's all. No LUD on 140 till it said approved.

maa_1456 said:

Maa

should be soon..

Mugur,
the EB2 priority date will move to 2001 very soon.its only moving after 2002 be slow.so have all ur paper work ready so that u can file it ASAP it becomes current for ur PD.

my PD is 2004 Feb,which is gonna take atleast 2 more years..but i am not worried..my purpose is to get an employment for my wif and EAD should be fine :) ...rest is not in my hands.... :)

Ajaks

mugur said:
Thanks Ajaks.
My lawyer said that even with my I140 approved,i cannot apply for 485 because visas are not available.She said that Vermont is working on cases filed on March 26 2001,and mine is April 2001.
Is that correct?I cannot apply for 485 with a APPROVED I 140?

http://www.trackins.com/140/index.php

Help! I am a new user...

Hi all !!! :)

I am new to this site so I would appreciate some help... Where is the latest version of the 2005 Vermont Center Tracker? I want to put my info in...

I also have a question: I have applied for my green card in Boston (I140/I485) with a receipt date of April 6th 2005 under the EB2 category (employment based, advanced degree or exceptional ability). Do you know what are my obligations to my current employer after the I140 is approved? Could I start working for another company after approval of the I-140 but before the final I-485?

Please let me know if this is not the right place to post, and if so, where I should do it.

Thanks for the help!