2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Congrats

Congrats .. AP. Your's is EB1 or EB3 ? sorry I confused when you say EB1 (3).. Enjoy the fredom.

A_P said:
luck_2005, I am from India.

Could anyone direct me to posts which detail what happens after the 140, 485 approvals?

Still a bit numbed by the approval. Hasn't sunk in yet. Seems like a total random lottery. Good luck to all. Hang tight!!

Cheers

mvnm00 said:
Firstly congrats man on your 485 approval. Unbelievable stuff... i heard about it before that 140 & 485 are approved at the same time, but now iam seeing it for real. Cool great news for the weekend...chill out man..

Hi all..
Today i had the first LUD after the received date on my 140. I earlier had a LUD on my 485 on 09/21. I have no idea whats meaning of these LUDs. I would be more than happy if this LUD on my 140 is approval. Just wanted to share with you guys.... Plz see my signature for more info.

very close to what I got. see my signature.

I hope it will be a sign of approval.

I140 approved without any LUD

Congrats to you.
I also wanted to share this news with you all. Today I got an email that 140 has been approved. Till yesterday the LUD was 8/9/05, which was around the time I created online account. Good luck to everyone

M

teky said:
Guys,

I did not have a LUD before. I just got the approval mail.

I work in a medium sized company ( 200 employees).

Thanks,

Teky.

Congrats!

mithya said:
Congrats to you.
I also wanted to share this news with you all. Today I got an email that 140 has been approved. Till yesterday the LUD was 8/9/05, which was around the time I created online account. Good luck to everyone

M

Congratulations!!! Mithya. Good to see quick I-140 approvals. :)

I think mvnm00 and GCLabor2001 will be the next ;)

mithya said:
Congrats to you.

M
Congratulations! I am sure you are releived. So, what is your Priority date. My I 140/I 485 dates are very similar to you. I see no LUDs on my I 140 uptil now!

Thanks.
My PD is 06/2003. I was struck in the BEC for a while, but they let me out just in time to file the 485/140 before the retro.

From my personal experience, you may not see any LUD on I140 before approval. After receiving the email I checked the online status and it says the notice was mailed today (29th), no mention of when it was approved. Hopefully you will have it approved soon.

njrirlabor said:
Congratulations! I am sure you are releived. So, what is your Priority date. My I 140/I 485 dates are very similar to you. I see no LUDs on my I 140 uptil now!

Got I-485 approval today

Dear folks,

This is my first post on the forum but I got lots of very useful information though this forum.
I just wanted to say thank you for your efforts to keep this forum very active and useful.

tmed

mithya said:
Thanks.
My PD is 06/2003. I was struck in the BEC for a while, but they let me out just in time to file the 485/140 before the retro.

From my personal experience, you may not see any LUD on I140 before approval. After receiving the email I checked the online status and it says the notice was mailed today (29th), no mention of when it was approved. Hopefully you will have it approved soon.

Thanks for the info!

All the best and congrats again!

This is awesome. Congrats! I am sure you are thrilled!

tmed said:
Dear folks,

This is my first post on the forum but I got lots of very useful information though this forum.
I just wanted to say thank you for your efforts to keep this forum very active and useful.

tmed

njrirlabor,

Thank you for your kind words.
I still cannot feel relived until I get actual card though.

tmed

Congrats....
is your case in VSC
please let me know.

teky said:
Guys,

I did not have a LUD before. I just got the approval mail.

I work in a medium sized company ( 200 employees).

Thanks,

Teky.

Receipt Notices

Hi
My lawyer have filed my case for I140/485/EAD/AP on 09/28/05 (EB2 through PERM). How long will it take to get the receipt notices from USCIS? did they directly go to lawyer or to us?

Regards

I saw today they reopened my Denied I485 but not for my spouse.
but there is no changes in appeal for I-140 (290B), what does this means is the I-140 was approved or still in pending. still in confusion need an answer pllllll

Jee_S said:
I saw today they reopened my Denied I485 but not for my spouse.
but there is no changes in appeal for I-140 (290B), what does this means is the I-140 was approved or still in pending. still in confusion need an answer pllllll
My 290 B still says received although everything else is approved.
When they approved 140, it will specifically say approved.
Your spouse case should get reopened in about 2 week's time, otherwise call USCIS to get it reopened.
If you want, for more details about my case you can see the thread in my signature.

God bless you dude! That's a very pain ful story of yours ..I have tears in my eyes !

EricS said:
My 290 B still says received although everything else is approved.
When they approved 140, it will specifically say approved.
Your spouse case should get reopened in about 2 week's time, otherwise call USCIS to get it reopened.
If you want, for more details about my case you can see the thread in my signature.

I applied on Jun 30 th 2005. I recd my EAD AND AP. Waiting for I-140.
Best of luck..

sree2005 said:
Hi Gurus,

My details are follows....

EB3 - PD Mar 1999
INS: Vermont
I-140: RD: 05/30/05 ND: 06/01/05
I-485/EAD/AP: RD: 06/22/05 ND: 06/30/05
FP ND: 07/08/05
FP Done: 07/22/05
EAD AD: 08/18/05
AP AD: 08/22/05
I-140 AD: ??
I-485 AD: ???

I am egarly waiting for 140 approval. My company is reputed and big one. Does any one know USCIS processing June 1st week 140 petitions? Usually it should be fast. Is there any way to track 140 approvals from Vermont? My case is waiting close to 4 months. Is this normal time now a days? How many of you are waiting for 140 approvals in EB3?

Thank You,
Sree

Dear Forum Members,

This is my first post:
I have a question.

NY EB2: Labour Substitution VSC

PD:03/2002

1-140/I-485/EAD/AP: RD:08/26/05 ND:09/01/2005
I-140/I-485: LUD: 09/07/2005
EAD AD:09/17/2005
AP AD: 09/26/2005

I did not recieve any appointment for FP, so I read the I-485 notice again and found: "What to do next if its a recipt for I-485 application: Call the service center and take an appointment for biometrics." So I did call the given phone number and they gave me an appointment for 11/04/2005. Is this normal because most of my friends have recieved appointment letters. Also how long should I expect for I-140 approval.

I would appreciate any feed back from the forum members.

Thank you

Thanks Eric,
today they reopened my spouse 485 but in the 290B they mentioned we received your evidence or information it will take 30 to 180 days to process,
again in confusion. it will approve or not?