2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Congrats! Party!!

Miav said:
Good news !!!! I got emails today saying my I140 was approved. Feeling a lot of relief today..

Hi Miav,

Really. I cant beleive 140 are approving really fast. This is a party time. Lets hope everybody get their 140's approved soon.

Congrats! Miav.

inusa2000,

I dont think there is website to verify I-140 status except call USCIS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks.

I had the receipt number for my I 140 and had registered on USCIS website. You should not call them as I140 is for the company so the HR manager or lawyer can only inquire about the status and that also once the published date have passed.

EAD processing slow ?

I am in L1A past one year and applied EB1C Multinational Manager category.
Any recent I140 approvals from VSC ? Looks like this category is moving
very slow. Still waiting for EAD.

Self & Spouse
I140 RD - 06/24/05
I485 RD - 06/24/05
EAD and AP RD - 06/24/05

Required documents to visit USCIS office for interim EAD

Friends,
I have a appointment with my local uscis officer to get my interim EAD. Could any tell me the list of documents I need to take with me.
My ND is 05/20 in EB2.

pkumar07_02 said:
First of all thanks a lot for that re assuring response.....the reason i got freaked out is because.....when i asked my HR to call after me trying twice...she did call to VSC and i was in the conf call and i cud hear what they where talking and i heard person from VSC saying that my file is going to sit there for a while and better ask my lawyer to call them......thats when i started to feel tensed...does she mean there is something wrong with my file or does she mean it will take some more time to process i dont know......
or is it that sub labor needs more time to process????
IMO, you just applied a months ago, so you may have to wait a little more time for your 140 to be processed. I can't say if there is anything wrong with your file or not.

Sub labor case may take more time if the original LC is not submitted with 140. In that case USCIS will make sure that the original LC was not used by anyone else to get the GC. Did you submit the original LC?

Congrats Miav

Congrats Miav,

Whats your labour priority date ?
My 140/485 filed on same date may 19 2005.
Waiting for 140.

Regd's
Mahi

thadakamadla said:
Congrats Miav,

Whats your labour priority date ?
My 140/485 filed on same date may 19 2005.
Waiting for 140.

Regd's
Mahi

Hi Mahi,

Labor PD will not be related to approve I-140. There is no way related to that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let Us track

EB3 :

I-140 - ND:06/20/2005, LUD=08/22 AD:??
I-485 - ND:06/20/2005 lud=07/04 AD:??
EAD - ND:06/21/2005 AD:07/12
FP - Done Code 3

help pls

Eric
Do you have any information regarding this.
rcs05 said:
Friends,
I have a appointment with my local uscis officer to get my interim EAD. Could any tell me the list of documents I need to take with me.
My ND is 05/20 in EB2.

FP Experience in Newark? Anyone

Is there anyone in this forum, who has had their FP done in Newark recently. I would like to know, the following:

a) How long does the process take.
b) What documentation I need to take with me.
c) Do I need to go in very much in advance.

Thank you
Regards

most likey you may see your approval today..

jowood said:
EB3 :

I-140 - ND:06/20/2005, LUD=08/22 AD:??
I-485 - ND:06/20/2005 lud=07/04 AD:??
EAD - ND:06/21/2005 AD:07/12
FP - Done Code 3

njrirlabor said:
Is there anyone in this forum, who has had their FP done in Newark recently. I would like to know, the following:

---Aproximatley one to one-and-half hour(lot of time goes in waiting/in Q----too much rush). Main work will be done in 5 min.
---FP appointment, DL, Passport and copy of I-485 receipt. They didn't ask me to show passport and copy of I-485 but I took it for safe.
---Better go 40 min in-advance so that you can finish early.

Thank you
Regards

pkumar07_02

hi pkumar07_02,
I don't know why you are in hurry. You just filed your case one-month ago and called twice to find out the status that your employer or lawyer suppose to do. Are you in sixth year? Unless you are in bad situation like completing sixth year, you don't need to be this much hurry and nervous. Even your employer can only initiate a query once the processing time posted pass you receive date, that is not the case here. I strongly believe there is something wrong with you to call like this much soon, that too two times within 2 hour. You might have misunderstood initiating status enquiry will trigger your application to be approved. That also not true.
Be realistic and don't try to do something smart and put yourself in trouble.
Come to real world. Look at people who waited for years to get their labour and filed 140 and waiting and also who got struck in Backlog Reduction Centre.

Ead?

Hello everybody, I was wondering if someone can help me out. I just got my labor approved. Paperwork is being sent for I 140/485. My H-1 is good till end of next year. Should I apply for EAD/AP right now with everything else, because if do I have to renew it again in Sep next yr. or I should wait till, may be, next May or June. I may not be using EAD anyway even if apply right now.

EB 2/RIR, Dec02 PD

andyrs said:
Hello everybody, I was wondering if someone can help me out. I just got my labor approved. Paperwork is being sent for I 140/485. My H-1 is good till end of next year. Should I apply for EAD/AP right now with everything else, because if do I have to renew it again in Sep next yr. or I should wait till, may be, next May or June. I may not be using EAD anyway even if apply right now.

EB 2/RIR, Dec02 PD

I would recommend you to apply for EAD/AP simultaneously and not use them (You are not obligated to use them if you don’t feel the need). BTW one needs an AP if they travel outside USA during their I485 processing period.

njrirlabor said:

Thank you
Regards

I am also in the same boat. FP schld for 9/1, but I am not in Newark. I recd. the FP notices yesterday (see sign.)