2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Really Good News!!

Looks like they are approving I-140's is really fast. This is a good sign. Lets hope the'll do same phase for all of us.

Congrats

Hi Nato,
Congratulations!!!! Is yours a sub labor or own labor??
My ND is 7/20....EB2 ,subs labor .

Also does it take time to approve sub labor....because i did not see any sub labor related 140's approved lately ??

Hoping to hear something like that i mine too.....I called VSC yesterday twice with 4 hours.....to find out the status of my 140 ....but unfortunately....booth the times same lady answered my phone and warned me not to call again as iam not supposed to call...either my lawyer or my copmpany HR has to call....
Dont know if that is going to impact my case...feeling lil nervous for that....

Any body had similar expierence ???

Can someone give me some comfort?
I have seen lot of folks got I-140 approval applied around or after me where my I-140 status still unchanged. I am really scared. Got 5 LUDs on my 485 without any message change. Isn't this unusual? is it because of the subs labor?

Last edited by a moderator:
pkumar07_02 said:
Hi Nato,

Also does it take time to approve sub labor....because i did not see any sub labor related 140's approved lately ??

Hoping to hear something like that i mine too.....I called VSC yesterday twice with 4 hours.....to find out the status of my 140 ....but unfortunately....booth the times same lady answered my phone and warned me not to call again as iam not supposed to call...either my lawyer or my copmpany HR has to call....

You shouldn't have call...anyway dont worry! it will not happen anything for your case.

mb1 said:
Can someone give me some comfort?
I have seen lot of folks got I-140 approval applied around or after me where my I-140 status still unchanged. I am really scared. Got 5 LUDs on my 485 without any message change. Isn't this unusual? is it because of the subs labor?

That is your bad luck not to be in that list. Hope for good. Yours will be next?? never know.

LaborBadhi said:
You shouldn't have call...anyway dont worry! it will not happen anything for your case.

How bad it can be ????....Is there any one who had to go thru that before and what wud be the consequences ...Iam worried???
And today i was trying to check the online status amd it says....my IP address is locked and i cannot chek it for some time.....Iam really worried.....do they track who is accessing ....ho wmany times and stuff???

Please share your expierences please ??

pkumar07_02 said:
How bad it can be ????....Is there any one who had to go thru that before and what wud be the consequences ...Iam worried???
And today i was trying to check the online status amd it says....my IP address is locked and i cannot chek it for some time.....Iam really worried.....do they track who is accessing ....ho wmany times and stuff???

Please share your expierences please ??
PKumar,

First of all, relax. It is not as bad as you think. The VSC rep warned you because of 2 reasons, 1) 140 is your employer's petition, you are a benificiary. The employer or lawyer can enquire about 140 and not you. 2) Once you call VSC, the calls are logged, who called and at what time. It is also looged that when the rep told about calling again, i.e. after how many days. IMO, even if you made a mistake and called for 140 and that also twice on same day, it is not going to hurt your case in anyway.

Regarding the IP address being blocked, there is a limit that you can check the status of up to 200 cases in a 24 hour period. If you go over the limit, your IP is blocked for next 24 hours. After that period, it is again unblocked and you can again check the status. This usually happens when you run the scans. I know this because I run the scan for 485 cases filed on May 18 2004. There are 525 total cases so I had to breakup the cases in 3 sets to prevent my IP from being blocked.

The blocking and unlocking of IP is a automated process. If USCIS wants, they can take action but I have not heard about anyone being penalized for checking status of > 200 cases in a day.

BTW, your call to VSC and IP being blocked are not related ;)

EricS said:
PKumar,

First of all, relax. It is not as bad as you think. The VSC rep warned you because of 2 reasons, 1) 140 is your employer's petition, you are a benificiary. The employer or lawyer can enquire about 140 and not you. 2) Once you call VSC, the calls are logged, who called and at what time. It is also looged that when the rep told about calling again, i.e. after how many days. IMO, even if you made a mistake and called for 140 and that also twice on same day, it is not going to hurt your case in anyway.

Regarding the IP address being blocked, there is a limit that you can check the status of up to 200 cases in a 24 hour period. If you go over the limit, your IP is blocked for next 24 hours. After that period, it is again unblocked and you can again check the status. This usually happens when you run the scans. I know this because I run the scan for 485 cases filed on May 18 2004. There are 525 total cases so I had to breakup the cases in 3 sets to prevent my IP from being blocked.

The blocking and unlocking of IP is a automated process. If USCIS wants, they can take action but I have not heard about anyone being penalized for checking status of > 200 cases in a day.

BTW, your call to VSC and IP being blocked are not related ;)

First of all thanks a lot for that re assuring response.....the reason i got freaked out is because.....when i asked my HR to call after me trying twice...she did call to VSC and i was in the conf call and i cud hear what they where talking and i heard person from VSC saying that my file is going to sit there for a while and better ask my lawyer to call them......thats when i started to feel tensed...does she mean there is something wrong with my file or does she mean it will take some more time to process i dont know......
or is it that sub labor needs more time to process????

Congrats !

Nato

I dont know what the heck u did to VSC but u r one Lukcy u know what :) j/k

Congrats on passing one hurdle :)

btw my 140 Rd is 5/27 and i can not track status online @ all :) so i have no clue whats going on :)

pkumar07_02 said:
First of all thanks a lot for that re assuring response.....the reason i got freaked out is because.....when i asked my HR to call after me trying twice...she did call to VSC and i was in the conf call and i cud hear what they where talking and i heard person from VSC saying that my file is going to sit there for a while and better ask my lawyer to call them......thats when i started to feel tensed...does she mean there is something wrong with my file or does she mean it will take some more time to process i dont know......

My advice go in hybernation for 30 days :) stay away from this issue for 30 days :) all will be good :) for no reason u r getting way tensed :)

pkumar07_02 said:

I think you are concerned tooooooooooooooo much. relax friend.

If VSC said that your file is going to sit there for a while, it is beacuse your ND is July 20, 2005 (look at peolple with ND much earlier than yours, and still no word on their cases.)

As Erics said, you are the beneficiary for the 140, so you are not supposed to call, and they cannot discuss it with you. I remember it happened to me but for H1B extension, I called and after I gave the officer the EAC#, she asked who I am, then she said you are not supposed to call and don't call again and let your employer or his representative to call if they want to know something about the case. (Nothing happened and when my turn came, my H1B was approved). the same thing happened to me with a New York DOL officer, when I called to check the status of my labor certification, He said this case will take a while to be processed and next time let your employer's lawyer call. Again nothing happened, and after a week or two we got the approval letter.

pkumar07_02

Can you give detail when you filed...your RD/ND, current status etc as other folks provide in the signature?

mb1 said:
pkumar07_02

Can you give detail when you filed...your RD/ND, current status etc as other folks provide in the signature?

EB2: substitute labor PD: 02/2003
I-140: RD 07/13/05 ND 07/20/05
I-485/EAD: RD 07/13/05 ND 07/20/05, LUD (08/15,08/16…)
FP (Self and Spouse) ND 08/01,
FP done: 08/12

congrats!!. :) my I140 filed on 04/22 and am still waiting for approval..Can you please provide us your filing times. BTW, my app is filed using sub. labor.

Thanks...

Pkumar, GCLabor, jadeja Thanks!!!

Sub Labor

VSC gave 2 shocks..waiting for the 3rd shock ;)
1st shock I-140 approval :)
2nd shock EAD still pending no LUD for over a week, though FP recd by them :confused:
3rd shcok waiting at least till oct 1st :eek:

pkumar07_02 said:
Hi Nato,

I140 Approved

Good news !!!! I got emails today saying my I140 was approved. Feeling a lot of relief today..

Miav said:
Good news !!!! I got emails today saying my I140 was approved. Feeling a lot of relief today..

I just chked my receipts :)

RD 05/18/05, ND 05/23/05

and urs is RD 05/19/05, ND 05/25/05, LUD 05/27/05, AD: 08/23/05

So lets see how much i have to suffer for diffrence of 24/48 hrs :)