2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

EAD Approved

Friends,

Just I got 3 email each(me & my wife) that our EAD got approved.
Here is the text:On August 19, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Waiting for AP,140........ I know 485 will take time.

Best of luck guys!!!

manaka said:
Nato,

I got my EAD/AP in 27 days and card came before FP. It was pretty fast and my wife was a happy camper since she applied for soical sec card and start working from day 1 of her EAD. Since I am on EB3, I am not expecting too much till Oct 1st on 485 but still curious why VSC delaying on 140. Remember 3 months ago , VSC was ahead of all 3 service centers on 140 but now, TSC and CSC left them behind. We need to boost them up. GO VSC !

Hi Manaka,

How many days after the approval date did you get the EAD Card. Mine was approved on 08/10/2005. Yet to get the card.

VSC is approving I140's . According to immigrationwactch.com, VSC has approved 180 cases from 7/11/05 to 08/17/05 an their RD's range from 10/16/02 to 06/30/05. Pretty interesting stuff.

Regards,

EAD Approved

Good news !!! Mine and wife's EAD got approved Today.
Do we get some confirmation notice about the same at home or do we get the card directly?

Miav said:
Good news !!! Mine and wife's EAD got approved Today.
Do we get some confirmation notice about the same at home or do we get the card directly?

Hey Miav,

Congrats! I think you should have another LUD on your I-485 right?

Hi laborbadhi and miav...

My notice date for 485/140/EAD/AP is on 7/14/2005.I filed from VSC and its sub labor...
But i didn't see any approval in my applications...please can anybody tell me what's going on....
NOTE: i saw LUD'S on our applications(EAD/AP)...

Thanks in advance...

Another LUDs on our I-485 without any message changes. Not sure what's going on. How would I know if they have received the FP.

wow

manaka said:
Check this out guys !

I just saw this thread where 140 was cleared in 15 days of which RD was 8/8. Wow ! I don't know how VSC works?

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1229652#post1229652

wow this guy must be lucky :) on serious note i think he might be under EB2/EB1 and may be from Europe or Australia ! In same thread i also saw few other getting 140 approved which filed in month of July. After viewing excel sheet found that they fall in EB2 category :) so EB3 ppl no luck for us in either 140 or 485 :)

Still waiting for EAD

waitgc9 said:

My notice date for 485/140/EAD/AP is on 7/14/2005.I filed from VSC and its sub labor...
But i didn't see any approval in my applications...please can anybody tell me what's going on....

Thanks in advance...

Friends, My I-140 and I-485 filled concurrently on may 20th in EB2. i used subs labor. Still I haven’t got my EAD or AP yet. I called national customer service center, they are saying they don’t see any activity on my fill.
For contacting local immigration officer thru infopass they don’t have any available appointments in my location.
How do we know our application is in process or hold?
I see in this form couple folks mentioned their case was on hold.
Could you please provide me information on this.

No LUD's

My nd is:7/20/05
EB2,PD:FEB 2003,VSC
FP:8/12.got done early
485(luds):8/15(No message change),8/16(no message change)

and no LUD's on my EAD or FP or on 140.....

dont know whats happening ??????

labsub said:
Hi Manaka,

How many days after the approval date did you get the EAD Card. Mine was approved on 08/10/2005. Yet to get the card.

VSC is approving I140's . According to immigrationwactch.com, VSC has approved 180 cases from 7/11/05 to 08/17/05 an their RD's range from 10/16/02 to 06/30/05. Pretty interesting stuff.

Regards,

labsub,

Usually it takes 5-7 business days ...I got it on 6 business days. You should be getting today ....good luck !

LUD on FP

Guys:

Do you know, if there is an LUD when FP is issued.

I would appreciate if someone could shed some light into this matter

Thanks

njrirlabor said:
Guys:

Thanks

There was none in my case. The notice was send to my residential address as well to my lawyer.

LaborBadhi said:
Hey Miav,

Congrats! I think you should have another LUD on your I-485 right?

There was one for my wife with "fp receive msg" on 08/16. There wasn't one for me though.

be patient!

waitgc9 said:

Thanks in advance...

Hi Waitgc9,

Hold on!! I think yours should be approved in this week. Be patient.
My labor is 'own'. Is this makes any difference?? I dont think so???

njrirlabor said:
Guys:

Thanks

There was none for me. I just got the notice at my home address.

HI , I received the FP notice for myself but did not get for my spouse. is this normal.. if somebody had the same scenario .. how much did it take to receive spouse's FP???

Also, do we have take the original I485 receipt along with the original FP notice on the appointment date or Fax of the I485 receipt will work ??

EB3 I-140 approved RD Jun 05 :)

aj_jadeja said:
wow this guy must be lucky :) on serious note i think he might be under EB2/EB1 and may be from Europe or Australia ! In same thread i also saw few other getting 140 approved which filed in month of July. After viewing excel sheet found that they fall in EB2 category :) so EB3 ppl no luck for us in either 140 or 485 :)