2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

FP Experience in Newark? Anyone

Does any one have FP experience in Newark? What time do we get appointments for usually at newark, is it 8am?

Would appreciate if someone could shed some light on this

gcnow_05 said:
Youry and all,

Does uscis send name check as a separate process after receiving FP ??
Yes, totally different process

gcnow_05 said:
I assume this must mean that name check is also complete.

I am not sure but does not FP review include name check (?)
No and no.
Name check is another story. Not to scary anybody, but usually takes a couple of days. For the unlucky ones can take years.

livelives2004 said:
Is the "name check" for every application or just selected ones?
For each aplicant
livelives2004 said:
My LUD was 07/07 (without any message), which is after the the "FP received" message (06/20). If that is for initiating the name check, am I supposed to get another LUD (without message change) which marks the completion of name check by FBI?
Some people get the approval without any LUD.

FP and LUC

Youry, As per your reply. After FP there will be a LUD and then there should be another one in 2/3 days for name check right?

In my case, After FP there was a LUD on 6/10/2005 but after that no LUD on my 485. does that mean still they are waiting for my name check? pls advise me

Waiting for I140...

slkrk --> EB3 --> ND --> 04/22 --> waiting for approval --> ????

Please let me know if any of your I140 approved that was filed in April for EB3...

Thanks...

manaka said:
Any approval from May/June 140 filers besides this.

Rajguru --> EB3--> ND--> 5/17-->approved--> 6/27--> 41 days
Kantha --> EB2--> ND--> 5/10-->approved--> 6/27--> 48 days
Bigmouth --> ??--> ND--> 4/25-->approved--> 7/5--> 63 days

Mine is 58 days now and still counting .....looks like VSC taking good time off due to Summer

smuthu said:
Youry, As per your reply. After FP there will be a LUD and then there should be another one in 2/3 days for name check right?

In my case, After FP there was a LUD on 6/10/2005 but after that no LUD on my 485. does that mean still they are waiting for my name check? pls advise me
Usually this is a standard procedure to see a LUD without the message changed right after the FP (which I didn't have but saw it at many). Watch when the message changes in "On......the results of your fingerprint were received .....". The first one after that could be the initiated procedure, and the second one the receiving of your name check results.
Hope this helps

Me and my spouse gave our FP yesterday. usually there should be an LUD change on 485....but till now i dont see any change on LUD....is this a matter of concern

your response will be appreciated.

thanks

see

slkrk said:
slkrk --> EB3 --> ND --> 04/22 --> waiting for approval --> ????

Please let me know if any of your I140 approved that was filed in April for EB3...

Thanks...

I have recently got my LC cleared from NY.
I want to know what paperwork do i need to provide for applying I140, so that i can keep them ready.

Thanks
inUSA2000

inUSA2000 said:
I have recently got my LC cleared from NY.
I want to know what paperwork do i need to provide for applying I140, so that i can keep them ready.

Thanks
inUSA2000

Congratulations! I remember you from NY DOL forum. Welcome to the forum. Are you applying EB2 or EB3. Send me a private message with your e-mail, I can provide you with the check lists. I think, your employer has to file for I 140.

Regards

Process

pallu2004 said:
Me and my spouse gave our FP yesterday. usually there should be an LUD change on 485....but till now i dont see any change on LUD....is this a matter of concern

thanks

Next week we have a FP, could you please tell me what are things we need to take while FP process.
Thanks
rcs

Hi

Right Now I am working for a company X.
But I do have Valid Visa until 10/15/2005 from my Ex-company (Called Y).

My H1 from current company is valid until 06/06.

Now I am planning Togo to India and will be back on 09/25/2005.

Now my question is Which I94 do I need to return while leaving to India.
Do I need to show my H1 at the port of entry while coming back to USA.

I will appreciate your answers.

pallu2004 said:

thanks

My FP hs been sceduled for next week. Please tell us about your experience aand the various documents required for FP.

Thanks

Same here

labsub said:
My FP hs been sceduled for next week. Please tell us about your experience aand the various documents required for FP.

Thanks

Friends,

Same here. As per the FP notice they are asking to bring us the following docs.
1)The FP appointment notice
2)Any receipt notices assosicated with our application.
3)Photo identification(Passport, DL, etc...)

My FP scheduled on Aug 10th.

LaborBadhi said:
Friends,

Same here. As per the FP notice they are asking to bring us the following docs.
1)The FP appointment notice
2)Any receipt notices assosicated with our application.
3)Photo identification(Passport, DL, etc...)

My FP scheduled on Aug 10th.

are you from NJ/ NY area? Could you please share your experience on the forum after your FP

I-140 Approved after RFE

Friends,
I am very happy to share the good news that my I-140 is approved today.
I got the approval mail at around 9.40 PM EST.I am very thankful to UnitedNations for his suggestion to answering Ability To Pay RFE.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
labsub said:

Thanks

For CODE 3 take the following docs

1. Original FP notice
2. DL
3. Passport
4. EAD (if you have got it or else not required)
5. Copies of reciept of 485 (if you have them)

Make sure they do the following

1. Finger prints
2. Digital Signature
3. Digital Pictures..

if you are scheduled in Alexandria VA.....pls go on time. i have tried for early FP but it was of no use.....also my appointment was at 5.00 pm and i went again there on same day at 11.00 AM,,,,they asked me to come on time. this is my experience. the process is just 10 mins and it is very simple and easy.

Thanks! a lot

pallu2004 said:

1. Original FP notice
2. DL
3. Passport

1. Finger prints
2. Digital Signature
3. Digital Pictures..

if you are scheduled in Alexandria VA.....pls go on time. i have tried for early FP but it was of no use.....also my appointment was at 5.00 pm and i went again there on same day at 11.00 AM,,,,they asked me to come on time. this is my experience. the process is just 10 mins and it is very simple and easy.

Pallu2004,

Thank you for sharing the info. This is really helpful.

Thank You,

pallu2004 said:

1. Original FP notice
2. DL
3. Passport

1. Finger prints
2. Digital Signature
3. Digital Pictures..

Hi pallu2004,

Thank you for the valuable information. My FP is at Alexandria at 9:00 am on the 18th

Regards,
Labsub