2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

NJ03MAY2002 said:
Hi njririlabor,

Its great to see you in this thread .I remembered talking to you in NJ labour thread.I got my FP notice just after USCIS recived my case ie before getting EAD .Almost 80% guys in this forum got FP notice before getting EAD but 20% got after getting EAD.Usually guys who filed concurrently after april ,got notice before EAD.

Hi NJ03May2002:

Great to hear from you. My case finally got cleared by NY DOL. Infact they are clearing up things now, finally.
Thanks! for the clarification! So what's happening with your case. My application is going to VSC today. I am applying concurrently for I140, I 485, EAD, Ap etc. So have you recd your EAD. When did you apply.Any idea as to how long it is taking to get AP these days?

Thanks!

Got FP today, but there is no change in LUD

aj_jadeja said:
Hi all

FP done on 7/21

LUD change on 7/22.

surprisingly i can track everything online except 140 :)

cheers

Aj

We got FP notice today, but there is no change in LUD. Is this common? Could some one clarify me on this.

Got the receipt numbers today

Got the receipt notices today in the mail.

My lawyer sent it out on July 11 and the fedex reached there on July 12.
Originally received the notice letter from USCIS on July 25,But lawyer sent it to me today.

140/485/EAD RD:7/13/2005,ND:7/20/2005.

Now sarts the next wait....

pkumar07_02 said:
Got the receipt notices today in the mail.

My lawyer sent it out on July 11 and the fedex reached there on July 12.
Originally received the notice letter from USCIS on July 25,But lawyer sent it to me today.

140/485/EAD RD:7/13/2005,ND:7/20/2005.

Now sarts the next wait....

pkumar07_02,

can you tell me how did you get the ND. My Lawyer emailed me just the receipt numbers, and from the Online status check I read that they received the application on 7/20. is that the RD or ND?
Also can you make sure when you check the status of your I131 (AP) if they say that the processing of this application takes between 150 to 180 days. I am concerned about this since most of the friends posting here got their AP in a month or so.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
GCLabor2001 said:
they say that the processing of this application takes between 150 to 180 days. I am concern about this since most of the friends posting here got their AP in a month or so.
This is the standard message. Usually in approved in less than 2 months.
Good luck

FP notice

pallu2004 said:
has anyone recently got their FP at Alexandria in VA. will appreciate if you can share your experience with me....i am planning to go for an early FP but my actual date is scheduled on Aug 3rd. will they allow for this to happen.

Hi pallu2004 and all other forum friends,

Received my FP notice on 07/25/2005. . Mine is scheduled on Aug 18th at Alexandria VA.

Did you get your FP done earlier. Let me know what documents are required for the FP and your experience at Alexandria.

Thanks in Advance.

I140/485/AP/EAD- ND 06/22/2005 LUB

GCLabor2001 said:
pkumar07_02,

can you tell me how did you get the ND. My Lawyer emailed me just the receipt numbers, and from the Online status check I read that they received the application on 7/20. is that the RD or ND?
Also can you make sure when you check the status of your I131 (AP) if they say that the processing of this application takes between 150 to 180 days. I am concerned about this since most of the friends posting here got their AP in a month or so.

Thanks.

What is the difference between RD and ND? Can someone please clarify?

No PD info on the receipt notices

Hi ,
My receipt notices doesn't have any priority date listed (it's just blank). They just have the RD and ND (19 days gap between them).
Is it normal to have no PD no the notices?
Once you get FP notice, can one assume that no RFE's will be given?
Can someone clarify
Thanks in advance
vc_gc

vc_gc said:
Hi ,
My receipt notices doesn't have any priority date listed (it's just blank). They just have the RD and ND (19 days gap between them).
Is it normal to have no PD no the notices?
Can someone clarify
Thanks in advance
vc_gc
If you are EB1 or EB2 then your PD should be current, so probably that's why your PD field is blank. Mine was, too.
vc_gc said:
Anyone can get an RFE in any stage, before or after FP notice.

Rd And Nd

They are booth listed in one recipt notice i got yesterday.
ND is right below RD field in the notice.

RD :I guess is the date they open our packet.
ND:I guess is the date they enter our info into the database.

Correct me if iam wrong......

Yeah, it's EB2

Hi Youry,
You are right, mine is EB2 from VT. But once (if) retrogression kicks in establishing a cutoff date, how would USCIS priororize processing the application w/o listing the PD's.
I think I started my GC application, in 10/04 sending application to state DOL
vc_gc

vc_gc said:
Hi Youry,
You are right, mine is EB2 from VT. But once (if) retrogression kicks in establishing a cutoff date, how would USCIS priororize processing the application w/o listing the PD's.
I think I started my GC application, in 10/04 sending application to state DOL
vc_gc

Then your PD will be the date when you filled labor at state dep.

labsub said:
We have got the FP Notice too and there is no change in LUD.

Labsub.

Can Some one please tell me how many times they'll take FP? one time ot 2 times?
Is that before EAD and before 485 adj? or later?

Hi Youry

How and when did you come to know that your 140 got cleared in May ? As far as I remember ,even after getting green card you were little confused about I-140.My question is , What was the online status of I-140? Did you get more lud on I-140 or just one lud and no update after that?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Card Didn't Recevied yet

Gurus,

My 485 approved on july 13th and card order completed and mailed on July18th. So far i didn't received my card. ON my 485 there was a LUD on jul 28th. Then I called VSC, cus.rep told me that might be card didn't come good or photos are not good like that.

From there onwards everyday there was a lud on my 485.

So i little concerned on this.

Still My WIFE's 485 is not yet approved.

Any ideas?? Suggestions???

Thanks

Ac21

Can you please advise me in the following situation:
I filed for I-140 and I-485 concurrently on March 29 2005. My I-140 is approved and I haven't completed 180 days since filing of I-485. Am I eligible to switch the employers at this point? If eligible, what are the risks involved in it?
I would really appreciate if you could provide me with any suggestions.

Thanks in advance,
SPinUS.

Any approval from May/June 140 filers

Any approval from May/June 140 filers besides this.

Rajguru --> EB3--> ND--> 5/17-->approved--> 6/27--> 41 days
Kantha --> EB2--> ND--> 5/10-->approved--> 6/27--> 48 days
Bigmouth --> ??--> ND--> 4/25-->approved--> 7/5--> 63 days

Mine is 58 days now and still counting .....looks like VSC taking good time off due to Summer