2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

What will be the Priority date for substitute labor.

Is it Labor Approved date or I140 Applied date.

Please Reply.

I think the Labor prioirty date

Vasu209 said:
What will be the Priority date for substitute labor.

Is it Labor Approved date or I140 Applied date.

Please Reply.
I have asked this question and got clarification from quite a few members who has used substitute labor that it would be the Priority date of the Labor. I am yet to see on mine.

Priority date will be the date when your substitute labour is applied.

I used substitute labour with PD of 05/2002 and I filed for 140/485 on Jun-20th(Rushed it before Jun-30th). Got the receipt notice and finger print notice.

Thanks
Booshan.

any clue on the critieria for FP?
I applied for all in march 16th, got 140/EAD/AP approved but
haven't got FP notice yet.
I am basically in Denver, CO. My company is in NJ adn the application was applied in VSC.

Hi Vikram & Shella,

Thnaks for your reply.

Hi Vikaram,

You said your 140 was approved.

One you get it in your hand, Please double check the priority date and let us know the date.

Once again thanks for your reply.

Hi,

You should be receiving them shortly. Even I was worried before receiving it.

My RD is June-20th and ND is June-27th. Mine EB3 Substitute labour with PD of 05/2002.

Thanks
Booshan.

Whats up with June 30

Hi Bhoosan,

Iam going to be applying my i140 and 1485 together tomorrow using my sub labor in EB2.I saw in your posting that You rushed it before June 30.
So whats up with June 30,Is there a dealine or something??

Vasu

Thanks my friend for that info...I was freaked out for a minute....cant take any more obstacles after this long long wait.

same

PLEASE_GIVE_GC said:
My RD is last week of MAY but so far no EAD/AP only FP done. What are ur dates?

Hi

Not kidding ! but my dates are exactly same as urs :) only FP notice received. No EAD / AP approved :(

what is ur priority date

BigMouth said:
After curious waitting time, my I-140 approved on June 30th....

I done my FP but not received FP receiving notification........

I-140/I-485/AP/EAD - RD 04/20/05, ND 04/25/05

What does LUD mean

Hello gurus:
Just curious --- what is normally happening when there is an update of LUD without message change or E-mail? It seems quite some people experienced such LUDs.

Another LUD

Another LUD without status change on 485 yesterday...

EB1(3)
--------------------------------------
140:
RD - 5/20/2005
ND - 5/24/2004
LUD1 - 6/17/2005

485 (Self, Spouse):
RD- 6/14/2005
ND- 6/16/2005
FP Notice date - 6/17/2005; FP done - 7/5/2005
LUD 1 - 7/5/2005 (no change in status)
LUD 2 - 7/6/2005 (no change in status)

AP, EAD (Self, Spouse):
RD- 6/14/2005
ND- 6/16/2005

My concurrent filing 765/140/131/485
RD is May 19 2005
ND is May 26 2005
LUD is May 31 2005

I have not received FP appointment notice yet, neither there have been
any changes to my LUD on my last update date. Is any one is the same
situation as me.

tracking sheet

Guys;
Th tracking sheet for this forum was last updated in page 63 after that many more new members have joined as well as many approvals were recieved. I have updated my infomration and posting the tracking sheet. I have named the tracking as 2005_month_date_HH_MM (EST).

I think it would be useful to other members if all could update their information.
:)

Updated tracking sheet

vikram_p said:
Guys;
Th tracking sheet for this forum was last updated in page 63 after that many more new members have joined as well as many approvals were recieved. I have updated my infomration and posting the tracking sheet. I have named the tracking as 2005_month_date_HH_MM (EST).

I think it would be useful to other members if all could update their information.
:)

Passport Expiring ..

My Passport is due to expire mid of next year. I am now eligible to apply for a new passport, ( i already had one renewal on the passport so now i can only apply for a new passport).
Will applying a new passport impact my I 485 processing ?

Please advice

Taps1 said:
Passport Expiring ..

My Passport is due to expire mid of next year. I am now eligible to apply for a new passport, ( i already had one renewal on the passport so now i can only apply for a new passport).
Will applying a new passport impact my I 485 processing ?

Please advice
As per my knowledge, NO impact.
I got a new passport during my 485 processing. I asked my attorney that do we need to send copies of it to USCIS, the answer was that we do not need to send. If USCIS want, they will send a request. My 485 got approved without the need to send in copies of new passport.

Thanks Much EricS

EricS said:
As per my knowledge, NO impact.
I got a new passport during my 485 processing. I asked my attorney that do we need to send copies of it to USCIS, the answer was that we do not need to send. If USCIS want, they will send a request. My 485 got approved without the need to send in copies of new passport.