2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

confusion ...please clarify

Hi Experts,
I have a confusion on what basis does USCIS approve our files,I mean based on Notice date of the 140 and 485 application or on the basis of PD of the LC.

Because in case of ISABELLA ,She has ND around 03/04/05
for I-140/I-485 and PD as 08/01/2001. both i140/485 are approved in her case.

But i checked the online VSC processing times and they are currently workin on August 12,2004 for I 485 AND march 19,2005 for I 140 as of June 21,2005.

Does that mean VSC is processing much faster than that ???
ISABELLA DETAILS:

VSC - EB2 NY PD 08/01/2001
I-140/I-485/AP/EAD - RD 03/01/05, ND 03/04/05
FP - ND 03/09/05, FP taken (Newark, NJ) 04/29/05
AP - AD 05/12/05
EAD - AD 05/13/05
I-140 - AD 06/13/05
I-485 - AD 06/13/2005
I-485 – Card Mailed 06/16/2005 (never got card ordered e-mail)
I-485 – Card received - (will update)

Aj_Jadeja,

I think you are on same region as I am which is Denver. Since you got your FP last week, was there any LUD changed or you just got in your mail ? I am hoping our is same ASC. Is there any way we can check date on ASC?

140/485/AP/EAD RD June 2nd ....Waiting for everything

hhk2005 said:
ASC stands for Application support center and is responsible for fingerprinting. Every area has an assigned ASC center. I think FP notice date depends on the load of the local ASC of the I485 applicant.

pkumar07_02 said:
Does that mean VSC is processing much faster than that ???

no. It means that the FP and name check are major factors in any application.

Fp

gcnow_05 , A_P & das_go :

Can you please share if yours is EB2 or EB3? Many of them whose 485 ND is in May/June are receiving FP notices, so I'm assuming they are all EB2, but just want to verify.

All:
Anyone with EB3, whose 485 ND is in Mar/Apr 2005 got FP notice? :confused:

Thanks,
SPinUS.

ASC Changing

Do anyone know the procedure for changing one ASC centre to some different ASC ? My 485 address was in NJ - my company address and I am currently located at California.

Thanks...

A_P said:
Hi Ngusev,

My FP is to be done at Newark too. Been given the time of 8 am. Hopefully the FP won't take much longer than what it took you.

Couple of questions...my wife is yet to obtain her driver's license. Would her passport suffice? Also, when I informed my lawyer about the FP notice he stated that their office had received the "applicants copy" of the FP notice and that he will sending them to us take along with us for the FP. I thought the notice that we received at our home address was the applicant's copy. Anyone got a clue what this is?

Cheers

Well, all that I can say is that I (and my wife too) just asked about photo id. And my passport is the only thing that I presented. And I went there with notices that I received at home.

No FP

spinus said:

Can you please share if yours is EB2 or EB3? Many of them whose 485 ND is in May/June are receiving FP notices, so I'm assuming they are all EB2, but just want to verify.

All:

Thanks,
SPinUS.

Hi Spinus,

I believe it is not EB2 or EB3 but the applications filled around our dates got stuck and still waiting for FP...

spinus said:

All:

Thanks,
SPinUS.

Spinus, I am in the same boat as you. NO FP yet !!
See my signature below for details

See my signature

spinus said:

All:

Thanks,
SPinUS.

May/June 2005 Filing

Can any one tell me about what will happen to the cases that are filed in may/june in EB3 category. I got my 140/485/131/765 filed in may 2005.
RD is may 19. Got my finger printing done on june 9. My 485 case num
Last updated on june 16th saying 'We recieved your finger prints and the case is resumed for processing'.

Does the unavailability of Visa numbers for EB3 from july effect my case?
Does my case will only be process after Oct 1 2005 when new numbers are available.

Anyone pls let me know.

Regd's

Details
Labour PD Nov 2001
140/485/131/765 RD May 19 2005
FP Done June 9th 2005
FP Last updated June 16

spinus said:

All:

Thanks,
SPinUS.

Spinus: I am in EB1 category.

gcnow_o5,

Are you EB-1 (1,2,or 3)?
I believe 1 and 2 are for outstanding researcher and outstanding abilities. I am under EB-1(3) - multinational manager.

cheers

Looks like every one receiving FP notices are either EB1 or EB2 (except miliky).
That makes me think that they stopped sending FP notices to EB3 because of visa number unavailability. But that's just my guess... :rolleyes: :mad: :mad: :mad:

spinus said:
Looks like every one receiving FP notices are either EB1 or EB2 (except miliky).
That makes me think that they stopped sending FP notices to EB3 because of visa number unavailability. But that's just my guess... :rolleyes: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I am sure Visa number availability has nothing to do with FP. If visa number was not available they would not have accepted your I485 application at all and would not have assigned you the 'A' number. Once A # is assigned , it means that you are in..
There may be some other delays with FP .. but its definitely not the Visa unavailability.

FP done

Hi Gurus: Anybody has same situation as of me like I did my FP on May 19th for me, spouse, and my son. 1st LUD changed for me and my son but not for my wife. 2nd LUD changed for myself on 06/07, but no message came through email.

When will I expect to receive FP received email??