2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

7th year extension with 140 receipt

Hello Friends,

I have used substitute labour and have filed for 140 and 485. My 6th year H1 is expiring on Sep-11-2005. I need to transfer my job to the company that sponsored me the approved labour. Can I file 7th year extension with the 140 receipt? Appreciate your help very much.

Thanks in advance
Booshan.

Hi GCPZ05,

Can you please provide me the number that you to used to contact VSC. My FP is done (code3) on 05/13 and I only saw one LUD on 05/16, but I have not seen any message saying that they received my FP results. Thanks in advance...

Also, Can you please let me know whether you case is EB3 or EB2....

EB3 Sub. labor PD March-2001
I140 RD 04/21/05, AD ?????????
EAD RD 04/21/05, AD 05/6, card received on 05/12 for both
FP completed on 05/13, LUd 05/16 but no update on my FP results
I485 RD 04/21/05, LUD 05/06,05/12,05/16,????????

EAD Got approved

My wifes EAD got approved today but mine is not yet....

EB3 labor PD Dec-2001
I140 AD 09/07/04
EAD & AP & 485 RD 05/27/05

When to expect 140/485 Receipt

Hi,

I have applied for 140 and 485 and it reached the USCIS on June-20th. Can the Gurus let me know when I can expect 140 and 485 receipts. I am waiting for 140 receipt to file my H1 7th year extension.

Thanks
Booshan.

FP Notice

Folks

Recd my FP notice today :)

EAD/I-140/I-485/AP ND : 6/8/2005

Last edited by a moderator:
Confusing ...Please clarify

I was looking at the vermont center latest processing times published on June 21 and i found that they are still processing still processing March 19,2005 for I140 and August 2004 for 485.

My question is how come some of them in the forum who have there ND for 140 after March 19,2005 getting approved???
also the same is with the 485 ???

can anybody answer this??

Hi All,

I and my wife received our FP notice today via mail. It came as a pleasant surprise as we had not even been notified about the 485 receipt by our lawyer. Looks like the fingerprinting notice was sent within three days of receiving our 485 application.

Can anyone please share information on what documents we should take along with us for fingerprinting? Any pointers will be greatly appreciated.

Our dates are as follows...

RD:- 5/20/2005
ND:- 5/24/2005
LUD1:- 6/17/2005
-----------------------------------
RD:- 6/14/2005 (both self and spouse)
ND:- not known (haven't got receipt from lawyer yet)
FP1 Notice Date:- 6/17/2005 (both self and spouse)

FP Notice Received

I have received my finger Printing Notice Today. Can anyone tell how much time it takes to get it done at the centre, say 1 hr or less or more. I am going on vacation that day. Also if anyone could post what all documents to take with it.

Das_go,
you just have to take FP notice and your DL. But i think its always safe to take passport with you (just in case).
It takes only 5 min to do the actual processing, But you might have to wait before they call you. This wait period depends on the number of applicants on that day. I have heard people finishing FP process from half hour to 4 hours.

das_go said:
I have received my finger Printing Notice Today. Can anyone tell how much time it takes to get it done at the centre, say 1 hr or less or more. I am going on vacation that day. Also if anyone could post what all documents to take with it.

Concurrent filing on Jun 17

Did EB2 concurrent filing on June 17 at VSC.

Sheela_Booshan and MaviP, our filing dates are closer. Can you tell me whether yours is EB2/EB3?

Rasi

Last edited by a moderator:
NeedGCby2005

Thanks, My appointment time is 8 am . Do they call everyone at 8 am for that day or different timings. I guess i should go there by 7 am or before.

das_go said:
Thanks, My appointment time is 8 am . Do they call everyone at 8 am for that day or different timings. I guess i should go there by 7 am or before.

I did it in Newark today. Had appointment at 1pm. There is live line to get number. About 10 people. After that they call you. I got there at 12:30. I was back in my car at 1pm.

Hi Ngusev,

My FP is to be done at Newark too. Been given the time of 8 am. Hopefully the FP won't take much longer than what it took you.

Couple of questions...my wife is yet to obtain her driver's license. Would her passport suffice? Also, when I informed my lawyer about the FP notice he stated that their office had received the "applicants copy" of the FP notice and that he will sending them to us take along with us for the FP. I thought the notice that we received at our home address was the applicant's copy. Anyone got a clue what this is?

Cheers

ASC - How to find ??

hhk2005 said:
ASC stands for Application support center and is responsible for fingerprinting. Every area has an assigned ASC center. I think FP notice date depends on the load of the local ASC of the I485 applicant.

How do we find what ASC we are in ? is it on the Receipt or we can check it in some website ??

Thanks in advance

das_go,
you dont have to go before 7, if your apt is at 8 am.
You have to stand in line before you get in and then once the door is opened they will give a number. they will call people in sequence. So it all depends on how many people are there before you. You might want to call you local USCIS center and ask them how is the situation there.

I completed my FP in SJ, CA on 05/13 and I took my passport and Drivers license along with the FP notice. My appointment was at 01:00pm and completed the FP process (code 3) in two hours..Actual process time was 15-20min and rest was wait time..

Hope this helps...