2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

How many employee have your company?
Thanks.

vikram_p said:
Guys:

Any of you aware how long does it take after an RFE is replied for approval?

I got a RFE for employer's Tax return. it was replied on may 24th and recieved by vermont on june 6th. LUD on june 7 and then again today (10th).

WhereIsMyLabour said:
Youry,
I had a LUD on my I140 last week.
Is that means something is happening or RFE. I am really concern about that LUD.
Thank You,
WL
hi,

I'd say that either way is good for you. RFE means that they want to approve it but they need more evidence. My I140 LUD hasn't moved since March and no approval yet, but I'm not so concerned. It's been just 8 months since I applyed for labor. I don't expect everything to move so fast.

Good luck

Received " Receipt"

Aj, ap , Das go and others,

Received Receipt today

PD LABOR Jan 2002
MD Cuncurrent 140/485/AP/EAD May25th
RD June 2nd
ND ( I think this is Notified Date) I don't know how you know when is my ND is ? Is that today ?
Status on WEB

"We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete"

LUD's

Hi All,

All the posts in 2004 and 2005 ( till may05) shows that there was Lud changes on the day of FP and the next LUD after 3 more days and FP
recieved message change after about 7 to 10 days. But it is seen that FP's
done during June05 is showing just one Lud on the day of LUD.
What does this mean? Does that mean vsc has put all applications
after may05 under hold due to lack of visa numbers.

Surprisngly no EAD, no AP, no I140 and no LUD's at all. Anybody would
like to comment? Anybody in the same situation.

Kantha

eb2/original PD NOV1999
485/140/EAD/AP - RD 4/5/05
ND 10/5/05
LUD 18/5/05
FP ND 05/20/05
FP DONE 06/03/05 LUD 06/03/05

manaka said:
Aj, ap , Das go and others,

Received Receipt today

PD LABOR Jan 2002
MD Cuncurrent 140/485/AP/EAD May25th
RD June 2nd
ND ( I think this is Notified Date) I don't know how you know when is my ND is ? Is that today ?
Status on WEB

"We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete"

manaka, look at the left hand top of your receipt. one of the boxes will have your "notice date".

cheers

A_P said:
manaka, look at the left hand top of your receipt. one of the boxes will have your "notice date".

cheers

AP, AJ and Das,

We all are very close each other. Let's update here for any "breaking news" from USIS

Good idea

manaka,

Thats a good idea. But all depends on my lawyer. Those guys suck. They mentioned to me on an email dated may 18th that they have sent my papers and when i checked with them after 2 weeks they said no receipts. Again 2 days back i sent another email, so far no reply. May be they haven't file , they just bullshit. After i get my receipt numbers then only i can be for suer that they filed my papers.
Anyway i will keep in touch , just a question . Only the lawyers get the receipts or the company also does?

das_go said:
manaka,

Thats a good idea. But all depends on my lawyer. Those guys suck. They mentioned to me on an email dated may 18th that they have sent my papers and when i checked with them after 2 weeks they said no receipts. Again 2 days back i sent another email, so far no reply. May be they haven't file , they just bullshit. After i get my receipt numbers then only i can be for suer that they filed my papers.
Anyway i will keep in touch , just a question . Only the lawyers get the receipts or the company also does?

Das_go,

My Attorney got a receipt and informed me. I never got it . Looks like attorney is the point of contact

See my signature

gc_4me said:
I filed I-140 and I-485 concurrently in MARCH...and got EAD and AP approved in April and FP was aslo done in MAY...waiting for I-140 approval..

Can anyone update the MARCH status...Has anybody's 140 filed in march is approved..Did the USCIS start MARCH processing???

Help appreciated...

See my signature

Kantha,

Since your RD showing 04/05 .....Is not that you suppose to get EAD or AP by now. Since current processing date showing 04/23 for both EAD and AP....Anyway, you will be the first person to hear among April/May group

kantha said:
Hi All,

All the posts in 2004 and 2005 ( till may05) shows that there was Lud changes on the day of FP and the next LUD after 3 more days and FP
recieved message change after about 7 to 10 days. But it is seen that FP's
done during June05 is showing just one Lud on the day of LUD.
What does this mean? Does that mean vsc has put all applications
after may05 under hold due to lack of visa numbers.

Surprisngly no EAD, no AP, no I140 and no LUD's at all. Anybody would
like to comment? Anybody in the same situation.

Kantha

eb2/original PD NOV1999
485/140/EAD/AP - RD 4/5/05
ND 10/5/05
LUD 18/5/05
FP ND 05/20/05
FP DONE 06/03/05 LUD 06/03/05

manaka said:
Das_go,

My Attorney got a receipt and informed me. I never got it . Looks like attorney is the point of contact

Yes, the attorney gets the receipt. My attorney mailed a copy of the I-140 receipt to me for my records. My 485, AP, and EAD applications were mailed overnight mid last week. I am hoping to get receipts for them either the coming week or the one after that. My application falls under the multinational manager category (L1-A) and from the VSC processing times it looks like it is the most backed up I-140 application category (Nov '04). I guess I am in for a long wait :mad: .

cheers

I just received emails that my GC was approved today. I'm still in a little bit of a shock. If you are not affected by retrogression the FP and name check seem to be the biggest bump in your application. If you pass it, then everything goes smooth. Still my 140 is "pending". Or maybe is approved but I still do not know anything about it. If you have questions, let me know.

Hi,
Congrats Youry. From LC - 485 , 9 months WOW, Why don't you go and buy an Lotto, you have very good chance of winning.
WL
youry said:
I just received emails that my GC was approved today. I'm still in a little bit of a shock. If you are not affected by retrogression the FP and name check seem to be the biggest bump in your application. If you pass it, then everything goes smooth. Still my 140 is "pending". Or maybe is approved but I still do not know anything about it. If you have questions, let me know.

WhereIsMyLabour said:
Hi,
Congrats Youry. From LC - 485 , 9 months WOW, Why don't you go and buy an Lotto, you have very good chance of winning.
WL
I've already won the lottery. I have a six months beautiful and healthy baby. I couldn't ask for more.

I-485 Approved, but I-140 still pending?????

Today, I got the news that I have been waiting for for many years:

"Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent
Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On June 13, 2005, an approval
notice was mailed."

HOWEVER, status of I-140 is still pending. What to do??? I am not celebrating yet...making phone calls to lawyer to see if she received the I-140 approval and the status was never updated...if my I-485 is indeed approved, then this is the best birthday present I could ask for...my birthday is in a few days...

AP - AD 05/12/05
EAD - AD 05/13/05
I-140 - LUD 3/9/05 ???????????????
I-485 - AD 06/13/2005