2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

spidey said:
Fyi...

I just received a notice for my wife's biometrics appointment as well.

----------------------------------------------------
Excuse my ignorance Spidey, what these biometrics appointments are for ?

thanks in advance ..

GS71 said:
----------------------------------------------------
Excuse my ignorance Spidey, what these biometrics appointments are for ?

thanks in advance ..

GS

They are for the 485 application. Just a fancy term for fingerprinting etc.

spidey said:
GS

They are for the 485 application. Just a fancy term for fingerprinting etc.
Totally agree with you.. Fancy/New name for fingerprinting, photos and signature(why signature I dont have a clue)

GCVaruma.

485 receipts

Hi all,

My daughter born in INDIA , we applied for her 485 along with me and my wife. we did received the receipts for me and my wife , but we have not received any receipts for my daughter.

does anybody came accross this sitution

many thanks in advance for sharing the experiences,,

cdian

gp1975 said:
Hi rrdrai

Just wanted to check if your 140 got approped????
Did you try inquiring with VSC about the 140 status.....
please respond

Got RFE for 485 on Oct 7 and an LUD on Oct 10
Waiting to know what that RFE is

Boimetrics appointment

I have seen many postings here which says that they got Biometrics (finger print) appointment notice from USCIS. But in my 485 receipt notice, it clearly says to call USICS and set up Biometrics appointment immediately. So, I called USICS and set up appointment instantly on the day of receiving Receipt notice. I don't know why others are not folowing this procedure or may be this is a new procedure.

Nirvan,
You will also get separate notices of biometrics with CODE....
if you still dont know why others are not following your procedure is because of that.
wait for couple of days before getting that letter and then go for that appointment......

Nirvan said:
I have seen many postings here which says that they got Biometrics (finger print) appointment notice from USCIS. But in my 485 receipt notice, it clearly says to call USICS and set up Biometrics appointment immediately. So, I called USICS and set up appointment instantly on the day of receiving Receipt notice. I don't know why others are not folowing this procedure or may be this is a new procedure.
--------------------------------------------
Whattt dddaa ! :mad:

In my case, after 15 days of sending 140/485/EAD/AP cases, I got a letter and it has a specific date and time for FP i.e of Aug 16 ... I didn't have to call even USCIS... so why few guys have to call for FP ...or I am missing some very critical things here ...

some body pls throw some light here on this !!

GS71 said:
--------------------------------------------
Whattt dddaa ! :mad:

In my case, after 15 days of sending 140/485/EAD/AP cases, I got a letter and it has a specific date and time for FP i.e of Aug 16 ... I didn't have to call even USCIS... so why few guys have to call for FP ...or I am missing some very critical things here ...

some body pls throw some light here on this !!

I dont mean to single anyone out, so GS dont mind my posting a reply to your post... but this entire process is already mined with so many irritations / frustrations and unfairness...
this one is such a minor technicality. In the end, if your biometrics are being collected and transmitted.. what does it matter how we get that appointment...

I do not mean to offend anyone. I noticed we were getting ticked off by this apparently trivial and ultimately inconsequential detail (inconsequential in that our GC process is not really affected by how our biometrics appt is scheduled)... so I thought I'd share my thoughts.

spidey said:
I dont mean to single anyone out, so GS dont mind my posting a reply to your post... but this entire process is already mined with so many irritations / frustrations and unfairness...
this one is such a minor technicality. In the end, if your biometrics are being collected and transmitted.. what does it matter how we get that appointment...

I do not mean to offend anyone. I noticed we were getting ticked off by this apparently trivial and ultimately inconsequential detail (inconsequential in that our GC process is not really affected by how our biometrics appt is scheduled)... so I thought I'd share my thoughts.

Thanks !! :)

LUD on my I-140

Hey Friends - I see LUD on my I-140 with no message. Dont know what will happen now.

May I see approval by tomorrow ;)

LaborBadhi said:
Hey Friends - I see LUD on my I-140 with no message. Dont know what will happen now.

May I see approval by tomorrow ;)

Keep us posted!! All the best! May be you will see an e-mail tonite.

Regards

It is a typo in the October Visa Bulletin Dates on the site http://newdelhi.usembassy.gov/prioritydates.html

It seems by mistake they listed China's EB-3 date

PRIORITY DATES
PRIORITY DATES FOR THE MONTH OF OCTOBER 2005.

FAMILY PREFERENCE VISA AVAILABILITY
INDIA OTHERS
F1 22-Apr-01 22-Apr-01
FX 1-Oct-98 1-Oct-98
F2A 1-Nov-01 1-Nov-01
F2B 22-Apr-96 22-Apr-96
F3 15-Apr-98 15-Apr-98
F4 1-Aug-93 1-Aug-93

EMPLOYMENT PREFERENCE VISA AVAILABILITY
E1 1-Aug-02 CURRENT
E2 1-Nov-99 CURRENT
E3 1-May-00 CURRENT
E4 CURRENT CURRENT
EW 1-Oct-00 1-Oct-00
EX CURRENT CURRENT

ajakster.
Thank you very much for clarification.
Now I got it. Eventhough they mention in the Receipt notice to call USICS to get biometrics appointment, we need not call them. We will get Biometric appointment after few days any way.

ajakster said:
Nirvan,
You will also get separate notices of biometrics with CODE....
if you still dont know why others are not following your procedure is because of that.
wait for couple of days before getting that letter and then go for that appointment......

november bulletin?

hi friends,

could this be true? is this really the november visa bulletin? i noticed that the URL says "MONTH OF OCTOBER 2005". any ideas?

i am even afraid to dream that it is true!!!!

Aj1971 said:
It is a typo in the October Visa Bulletin Dates on the site http://newdelhi.usembassy.gov/prioritydates.html

It seems by mistake they listed China's EB-3 date

PRIORITY DATES
PRIORITY DATES FOR THE MONTH OF OCTOBER 2005.

FAMILY PREFERENCE VISA AVAILABILITY
INDIA OTHERS
F1 22-Apr-01 22-Apr-01
FX 1-Oct-98 1-Oct-98
F2A 1-Nov-01 1-Nov-01
F2B 22-Apr-96 22-Apr-96
F3 15-Apr-98 15-Apr-98
F4 1-Aug-93 1-Aug-93

EMPLOYMENT PREFERENCE VISA AVAILABILITY
E1 1-Aug-02 CURRENT
E2 1-Nov-99 CURRENT
E3 1-May-00 CURRENT