2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Filing EB2-Sub

Hi Gurus
I am applying for an EB2 Sub-Labor.yet to recieve any letters from USCIS.Its very encouraging to see people helping each other in queries.

I have A concern,
I am applying this 140/485 as a Sub Labor with PD Feb 2004
previously a person applied for the same Labor but the case was withdrawn from USCIS due to some degree issues.USCIS did not return the Labor certification though.My Attorney is filing with the Reference of that Unused Labor.

Is there anything to be concerned or be wary?? :confused:
I have 2+ yrs of exp and MS from US in CS/Math and BE(comp) from India.

Please share your Ideas.I will post my details as soon as I get my Reciepts.

Thanks

eb2 Sub Labor

Hi Gurus
I am applying for an EB2 Sub-Labor.yet to recieve any letters from USCIS.Its very encouraging to see people helping each other in queries.

I have A concern,
previously a person applied for the same Labor but the case was withdrawn from USCIS due to some degree issues.USCIS did not return the Labor certification though.My Attorney is filing with the Reference of that Unused Labor.

Thanks

don't get fooled, you will be hanging there, also wait for bulletin

all your money will be wasted. the retorgression of EB2 to 99 will hit you or the sub labor elimination will hit you, bcos without the original labor they don't approve the 140 for a long time..also for all you know the company may be just fooilng you
ajakster said:
Hi Gurus

I have A concern,

Thanks

Hi buddy,

Since I am out of town for this week, I can't check my FP notice if there are EAD case number on it.

Are there any problems with your friend's case? Why did he call VSC? Thanks for the information.

I also see two more update on my EAD/485, but no message change.

vol-va-purushotham said:
One of my friends LUD updates were similar to yours. He had his EAD case number on the FP notice. He called VSC and waiting for their response.
Thanks
P

Pleased to announce that my AP got approved today. Waiting for some I485 magic.

David,
He called VSC because there was a typo in his FP notice( case # was EADs not 485). Hopefully ur EAD should be approved soon.

Thanks,
Goodluck to everyone ,
P

Congratulations!

It's really cool that your 140/EAD/AP all got cleared in about 1 month! :)

vol-va-purushotham said:
Pleased to announce that my AP got approved today. Waiting for some I485 magic.

David,
He called VSC because there was a typo in his FP notice( case # was EADs not 485). Hopefully ur EAD should be approved soon.

Thanks,
Goodluck to everyone ,
P

nato said:
all your money will be wasted. the retorgression of EB2 to 99 will hit you or the sub labor elimination will hit you, bcos without the original labor they don't approve the 140 for a long time..also for all you know the company may be just fooilng you

Hi Nato,
Could you give more info on the eb2 retrogression...............

Sh_Ad said:
Hi Nato,
Could you give more info on the eb2 retrogression...............

Sh_Ad,

Dont worry on EB2 retrogression now. Looks like the news floating around in the immigration.com is seems tobe incorrect. We will wait for official DOL news bulletin which comes around 15th of each month.

My prediction for EB2 will be current and which may retrogress in Dec'05.

Cheers!

LaborBadhi said:
Sh_Ad,

Dont worry on EB2 retrogression now. Looks like the news floating around in the immigration.com is seems tobe incorrect. We will wait for official DOL news bulletin which comes around 15th of each month.

Cheers!

Thanks LaborBadhi. I appreciate your quick response.

LaborBadhi said:
Sh_Ad,

Cheers!

Thanks LaborBadhi. I appreciate your quick response.

LaborBadhi said:
NP.

Hey Sh_Ad - you are very close to EAD and AP approvals. Best of luck.

I dont know what's happenning to my EAD

Self
140: ND-7/19 LUD's: 7/22
485: ND-7/19 LUD's: 8/11,8/17
FP: Done-8/10 ( No FP rcvd LUD)
EAD: ND-7/19 LUD's: 8/11

Spouse

njrirlabor said:
This website seems to be incorrect a lot of times. So, I am not too sure if this is correct.

I agree with you. This news is based on somebody posted url which is not opening with maximum users IE browser. That can be open with only firefox, so there might be a advertising/marketing for that browser.

Sh_Ad - dont worrry it wont affect EAD/AP processings if that happens true.

I also eagerly waiting for my I-140 approval.

Last edited by a moderator:
No ,I dont think I am being fooled by the company.The case is genuine and I have all the reqd as per the Labor.

I am planning to apply with REF to the Submitted Labor.Lets see what Happens....Eb2 retro or Labor eliminiation both are not real as of today .. so I am assuming it to be OK.

Meanwhile I would appreciate If some one else has any suggestion on doing it better. or can share the experience.

nato said:

cvig said:
I dont know what's happenning to my EAD

Self
140: ND-7/19 LUD's: 7/22

Spouse

check my siganture too........i dont have any updates on my ead card too???? everybody from august filers are getting approved in 15 days along with there i 140's...................i spoke the same to the lady in VSC and she is saying that there is nothing wrong with my application but they are still rpocessing june ending casses for EAD's....i dont understand at all.........what the hell is happening............did you call VSC ??

pkumar07_02 said:
check my siganture too........i dont have any updates on my ead card too???? everybody from august filers are getting approved in 15 days along with there i 140's...................i spoke the same to the lady in VSC and she is saying that there is nothing wrong with my application but they are still rpocessing june ending casses for EAD's....i dont understand at all.........what the hell is happening............did you call VSC ??

Check my signature below. Although my case is august case, yet no approval on EAD/AP. So, I am in the boat with you guys. I am not too sure as to what is going on. I do not think calling them will work, as they will say they are working on June end cases.

Lets keep in touch to see what happens. All I think, is that VSC is not processing FIFO!