2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

nice to hear that :)

I am confused, I have a ND before yours, FP same date, 140 approved, FP recd message in 4 days, yet waiting, need desperately too :confused:
LaborBadhi said:
Folks,

Just want to update the forum that MY AP got approved today(8/26).

I 140

Just to let you know guys, that for EB3 they are processing now i140 RD between 06/22/05 to 06/30. If your date is in between , Just ready to hear some thing from USCIS.
thx!

jowood said:
Just to let you know guys, that for EB3 they are processing now i140 RD between 06/22/05 to 06/30. If your date is in between , Just ready to hear some thing from USCIS.
thx!

Do you have any news on EB2 140s? I appreciate your information.

what about EAD for those dates Jo

jowood said:
thx!

good to hear that....

you don't have an lud, got it in mail, eb2?, does ead go to attorney first...
rasi_s said:
I got my EAD Card directly by mail yday 08/25/05 and AP approval from my attorney today (08/26).

My EAD card says NO FINGERPRINT AVAILABLE in a small square box. But I completed my FP on 07/22/05 itself. Is this normal?

Thanks,
Rasi

vol-va-purushotham said:
Pleased to inform that my I140 got approved today. Good luck to everybody.
Thanks
P

Congrats man...thats good news....yours is a sub labor under EB2 CATEGORY RIGHT???
Mine is sub labor under EB2 CATEGORY with ND as 7/20...still no news on my 140....
Can you please provide more details regarding your sub labor....like MS or BS +how many years expierence ?? and whats ur qualification ??
thanks and congrats again.

vol-va-purushotham said:
Pleased to inform that my I140 got approved today. Good luck to everybody.
Thanks
P

Congrats! Thats an approval in just 20 days!! You also got 140 approval before EAD! Thats a first.

jowood said:
thx!

Well then wahts happening to all those who filed before that date ?

pkumar07_02 said:
I got an other lud (Continuously for 3 days) on my 485 today with the same message........fp received and your processing is resumed....but no status on my EAD and 140....Waiting patiently….

Is that good????

EB2: substitute labor PD: 02/2003
I-140: RD 07/13/05 ND 07/20/05, AD??
EAD: RD 07/13/05 ND 07/20/05, AD??
I-485: RD 07/13/05 ND 07/20/05,
LUD’S: 08/15, 08/16… 08/23(FP RECEIVED), 08/24(FP RECEIVED),8/25(FP RECEIVED), AD??
FP (Self and Spouse) ND 08/01, FP done: 08/12

Hey pkumar07_02,

I got the same LUDs on my I1485 and after a day I received approval for wife's EAD and AP. See signature. So you will receive your approval soon. !!

FP without appt. letter

i was wondering how did you manage to get your spouse's FP done early though her appt. was for a later date? In my case, i have received my FP appt. but not for my wife, can i go to FP office and get her done as well without any appt. letter..

appreciate your help.

goodstart said:
I got an email about RFE which had been sent yesterday. Any insights on what this may be.

Please respond.

Hi all,
There was another update to my I140 LUD today(08/29) without any message change. Can somebody tell me what could that be?
Thanks,
Puru

Last edited by a moderator:
hope you unerstand the difference in reshedule appt and having no appt

Taps1 said:
i was wondering how did you manage to get your spouse's FP done early though her appt. was for a later date? In my case, i have received my FP appt. but not for my wife, can i go to FP office and get her done as well without any appt. letter..

appreciate your help.

defrag said:
Hey pkumar07_02,

I got the same LUDs on my I1485 and after a day I received approval for wife's EAD and AP. See signature. So you will receive your approval soon. !!

An other LUD today onmy 485...dont know.. whats happening.....
iam desperately waiting for some status on my EAD and 140 and nothing is showing but....iam getting these LUD's on 485.......just dont know what happening...any guesses are welcome............