2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

me too!!
Today I got transfer to TSC email .

EB2/RIR/PD: 8/2002
140/485/EAD/AP: RD 09/29/05
140:LUD 10/20, AD:12/22/05
485:LUD 10/20 FP 12/28/05, FP recvd 01/03/06, LUD 8/1/06, LUD 8/6/06, LUD 3/16/07 - TSC

Last edited by a moderator:
My case got transferred on March-15. I see another LUD on March-16. However there has been no change in the message .

Prior to the transfer , the message posted was 'FingerPrint Review Completed'.

I was a bit concerned in the morning when I saw the emails regarding the transfer of my case to TSC. I felt a bit relieved when I saw that it is the same case with so many of you.

I guess USCIS is just re-organizing itself. As per the bi-specialization program , VSC and CSC are to handle non-immigrant visas ( H1B etc ) and NSC and TSC are to handle immigrant visas / GCs. I guess they are getting at that.

I hope this will result in faster processing of the cases.

-VSC was going to move the cases to TSC
-the reason given to us for the delay is that the security checks are pending.
-TSC is processing cases received till sept 13, 2006.
https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=TSC

-The question is: Did the move from VSC to TSC affect our timings ? Or maybe the security checks are already pending so, there was no delay b'cos of the transfer !

The real answer is: we don't know. They told me that my 13 year old son's i485 is pending due to security checks. He's not subject to these checks at all. So go figure.

I got bunch of emails this morning saying "This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred. "
Like most of you, our I-485 cases were transfered to TSC last week.
Check yours ..

-mr

I got bunch of emails this morning saying "This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred. "
Check yours ..

-mr

I got the same messages too.

Thanks.
GCVaruma.

Check yours ..

-mr

I got the same message as well.

Does anybody got the latest info on the 'immigration reform' which the US govt is considering ?

Some good news on the 'Comprehensive Immigration Reform' :)

http://www.murthy.com/news/n_intrep.html

STRIVE Act has been introduced in the House of Reps on 22-Mar-07. It addresses the Visa Number issue . As reported , it has received widespread bi-partisan support. It is expected to come into force somewhere around Oct-2007 ( if it pulls thru successfully ). I hope that the ammendments on this bill do not alter the provisions on the visa numbers for 'employment based' category.

Keep your fingers crossed .

Dear all,

I have also been transferred to TSC last month on March 7th. From what both my lawyer and the Senator's office said, this should actually be good because TSC works much faster.

However, for those stuck in security clearance and name check like I am, it does not change anything since our case is in effect pending with the FBI... There is hope though that when the FBI is done, the speed of TSC will come into play and the case should be closed in a matter of few weeks.

Good luck to all,

karatekid

It is not the security check

I think USCIS is hiding behind saying that we all got stuck up in security check.

I have only seen 2 people out of few hundred folks I have met , they applied for 485 in year 2005 and not stuck up in security check.

I dont think we did not stuck up in security check. They did not have enough resource (either in FBI or in USCIS) to go thru our cases. Period.

Dear all,

I have also been transferred to TSC last month on March 7th. From what both my lawyer and the Senator's office said, this should actually be good because TSC works much faster.

However, for those stuck in security clearance and name check like I am, it does not change anything since our case is in effect pending with the FBI... There is hope though that when the FBI is done, the speed of TSC will come into play and the case should be closed in a matter of few weeks.

Good luck to all,

karatekid

Where to file my EAD renewal?

Folks,

My I-485 application was filed with VSC but was transferred to TSC in March.

Now I need to renew my EAD. Where should I file my EAD renewal application, TSC or VSC?

Does anyone have the same experience? Please share.

Thanks,

Folks,

Now I need to renew my EAD. Where should I file my EAD renewal application, TSC or VSC?

Thanks,
File online. Then you don't have to worry about which center...

Folks,

Thanks,

I think you need to file at TSC. But just check with your lawyer.

I agree with you. All of us cannot be stuck in security check. Though the official reason states that. we can only hope that our cases are processed as soon as possible.
I guess, this particular batch is unlucky as we got stuck in labor processing too.

I think USCIS is hiding behind saying that we all got stuck up in security check.

I have only seen 2 people out of few hundred folks I have met , they applied for 485 in year 2005 and not stuck up in security check.

I dont think we did not stuck up in security check. They did not have enough resource (either in FBI or in USCIS) to go thru our cases. Period.

Hello All

How are you guys doing? Some of you might remember me. I am returnig to this forum after a long time. Feels like i am back home. See my signature for my whole story

Can we just take a vote on -

How many of you suggest that Joining a new Job using AC21 does not impose any risk to our 485 processing. I am in the process of applying for New Jobs because I want to get permenant position into a good company with good pay with good position before the market turns bad?

As most of us are EAD holders with pending 485 , How many of you have done it already and How many of you are in favor of using AC21?

Please click the reply and share your opinions. That will help everyone here.

Thanks

Just got one of my two 140's approved (both are PP).
I was wondering if any of you guru's can help me get this figured out.

I was working for consulting "Company A" they filed for my Labor (EB2/PD 2002),
I now work for "Company B" and have an approved I-140 (EB2/PD 2004).

I also filed for I-140 thru Company A and is very close to getting approved.
Since PD Company A is 2002 I can go ahead and file the I-485 any day, the dilemma I'm in is that the job a Company B is going just fine and I'm not sure that company A will be able to get me a similar salary.
Question for you Guru's
1. Company A is NOT forcing me to join them, If I get the GC thru company A and do not join them will that cause any complications in GC renewal / Citizenship?
2. Will it be possible to port the PD from company A to company B (assuming both I-140 are approved.)
and which of the two options are provide better success rate.

I140 planning to convert into Premium processing

my attorney do not rememeber whether they used original copy or not, can I take a chance to convet my pending I140 to Premium processing.

If so, what are the implications...Talking to my attorney, if they can not process the case in 14 days, we may loose 1000$..I would appreciate if you can provide your experience with this situation or suggestions....

Thanks for your help!!!!!

We made numerous inquiries about my I140 and so far no update from USCIS. Finally, my attorney informed me that she is going to write a letter to USCIS about my I140 status and she is going to add a line stating that if they do not provide any response this time, our company is going to file a case against them in the court.

She informed me that this letter shouldl not cause any negative impact on my case, but I do not have any other option as it is pending since April 2005 with out any update.

Can you pelase let me know whether any of us happened to ran into the same situation and got any results by writing the letter like this to USCIS.

eb3 (sub labor) PD: 03/2001
I140: RD 04/22/05, last lud 04/26/05, AD:????
I1485: RD 04/22/05. Last lud 02/16/06: Address change, AD:????
FP (code 3) completed on 05/13/05 with out any message change